List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sexual harassment spoiler/more

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sexual harassment spoiler/more

Started by lfga at 2013/07/24 02:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 09:48PM, Views: 2888, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/24 06:46PM
    Re: Sexual harassment spoiler/more
    lfga

Quote Lanie1959: I think Melanie will be pregnant

please nooooo¡¡¡

#12   2013/07/24 06:52PM
    lfga

Quote Laloni:
    Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote lfga: their will be a strange turn around in the sexual harassment against adam .....im rooting for adam....sharon feels bad for summer but feels its karma for phyllis

I'm hoping Melaine and Billy wins somebody needs to take Adam down

You actually are for that scum Melaine and Billy the town idiot, I hope Adam whips their butt good, I'm so disappointed in Billy, I always thought he was a good guy but this gambling had poisoned his mind

she didnt mind sleeping with him when vic was paying her...now she wants to called it SH....very funny.

#13   2013/07/24 06:52PM
    ladycam

This s/l is pathetic Adam vs Diane that was epic. It was back and forth and fun. Adam vs Skye again epic.These writers can't do better than MAB. It's getting sad am really giving them a chance with an open mind.But each time what a let down

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 06:55PM
    #14   2013/07/24 07:02PM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam: This s/l is pathetic Adam vs Diane that was epic. It was back and forth and fun. Adam vs Skye again epic.These writers can't do better than MAB. It's getting sad am really giving them a chance with an open mind.But each time what a let down

I agree. I loved Adam vs Skye. They were fun to watch and Skye was classy and had spunk. This Melanie chick she useless and irrelevant and a waste of screen time. She's no screen stealer. I gotta laugh to think she is going to bring Adam down. Billy I'm so disappointed in him.

#15   2013/07/24 07:02PM
    starlight19

Quote ladycam: This s/l is pathetic Adam vs Diane that was epic. It was back and forth and fun. Adam vs Skye again epic.These writers can't do better than MAB. It's getting sad am really giving them a chance with an open mind.But each time what a let down

I agree. I loved Adam vs Skye. They were fun to watch and Skye was classy and had spunk. This Melanie chick she useless and irrelevant and a waste of screen time. She's no screen stealer. I gotta laugh to think she is going to bring Adam down. Billy I'm so disappointed in him.

#16   2013/07/24 07:59PM
    MotoMoto24

Since this thread has spoiler on it, I guess I can share what I read on a site called Daytime royalty. It says that Adam will ask Chelsea to be a character witness for him. It also says that Dylan and Chelsea's wedding takes an unexpected turn.
    If Adam asks Chelsea to be a character witness, does that mean Victor will not help him. All he has to say is that he hired the spying wh0re.

#17   2013/07/24 08:04PM
    Lizzytish

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote lfga: their will be a strange turn around in the sexual harassment against adam .....im rooting for adam....sharon feels bad for summer but feels its karma for phyllis

Maybe victor steps up and protects his son that would be great

That's exactly what I was thinking today. Billy is betting on the wrong horse =- I think Victor will bring the wrath of God down on both of them -- I never thought I'd agree with Victor, but he's right to try to get Billy out of Victoria's life.

#18   2013/07/24 08:07PM
    MotoMoto24

Disregard my spoilers, I just saw someone already posted them on another thread.

#19   2013/07/24 09:27PM
    janetb

Quote MotoMoto24: Since this thread has spoiler on it, I guess I can share what I read on a site called Daytime royalty. It says that Adam will ask Chelsea to be a character witness for him. It also says that Dylan and Chelsea's wedding takes an unexpected turn.
    If Adam asks Chelsea to be a character witness, does that mean Victor will not help him. All he has to say is that he hired the spying wh0re.

Victor will only help Adam if it benefits him.If there's a scandal he'll sell Adam out in a minute so it doesn't hurt NE.That's the kind and loving father he is.Melanie slept with Adam willingly and was spying for both him and Victor.I don't know what grounds she has for this lawsuit. She deserved to be fired.

#20   2013/07/24 09:47PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb:
    Quote MotoMoto24: Since this thread has spoiler on it, I guess I can share what I read on a site called Daytime royalty. It says that Adam will ask Chelsea to be a character witness for him. It also says that Dylan and Chelsea's wedding takes an unexpected turn.

Victor will only help Adam if it benefits him.If there's a scandal he'll sell Adam out in a minute so it doesn't hurt NE.That's the kind and loving father he is.Melanie slept with Adam willingly and was spying for both him and Victor.I don't know what grounds she has for this lawsuit. She deserved to be fired.

ITA! Melanie is an idiot for sleeping with Adam! She was supposed to spy on him not shag him! It just made her look like a stupid and cheap wh0re, instead of a business woman.....she just looks like "a working girl"! Now she wants to cry sexual harassment? WTF???? She was asking him to "smack her cookie" for a third time!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list