List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford's Future Revealed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford's Future Revealed

Started by Brooksie82 at 2013/07/24 12:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/29 06:24AM, Views: 14410, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/24 01:18PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford's Future Revealed
    gardengal

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote jaquenlaw:
    Quote pissant42: sad she is leaving, such a strong character. she was so great being both bad and good. it will be interesting to see who/if they replace her.

I agree. It's a huge loss and the worst part is that NO ONE tried to convince her to stay!

MS thinks they may have recasted already. JFP works fast. She's quick to give FOJ's a job.

The news that Michelle Stafford leaving was bad enough, but even the thought of a recast is truly horrible!!

JFP & Co., have proven their inability to have quality recasts on secondary parts, I hate to think what they would try with a major character. I hope she goes to GH, and I will too!

It will likely be Robin Christopher. She is a top tier FOJ.

I always suspected her sister's bout with cancer was a driving force in her decision. Hopefully it will work out for MS.

#22   2013/07/24 01:18PM
    alanadz

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote jaquenlaw:
    Quote SadieLadie: Thanks, brooksie82. I've been posting this for weeks but some of her fans don't want to believe it. Nor did she leave because she was unhappy with the writers or cast or storyline. She loved it there and was sad to go but happy to be able to do other things.

She also said going to General Hospital is a rumor. They must not follow her on Twitter, Instagram or TheStaffordProject. She'll also have MichelleStafford.com opening soon where she will have a blog. Her fans need to let go and let her do her thing.

Hopefully your post will be received better than mine have been. 👍

You're wrong, Sadie.

I suggest you read the SOD interview for yourself.

MS criticizes the writing. She was unhappy with the direction of the Phyllis character and the way she was written. It influenced her decision to leave and NOBODY tried to keep her on the show! JFP & JG made no effort to convince her to stay.

MS also answered "Never say never" when asked about another soap. That's the same answer Steve Burton gave when he left GH. Just saying...

What is the point to all these posts?

Some people are obviously interested! If you are not, you don't have to read them!

I am interested. I am a big MS fan. That's why I follow her on Twitter and get the news FROM HER. I can also read interviews that SHE does and again get the news straight from HER. So unless this person is MS's agent, I don't get it.

Your answer is quite simple. Read another thread!

Excuse me? Is this your board or are you a mod? If not, why don't you leave me alone.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 01:20PM
    #23   2013/07/24 01:20PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote jaquenlaw:
    Quote pissant42: sad she is leaving, such a strong character. she was so great being both bad and good. it will be interesting to see who/if they replace her.

I agree. It's a huge loss and the worst part is that NO ONE tried to convince her to stay!

MS thinks they may have recasted already. JFP works fast. She's quick to give FOJ's a job.

The news that Michelle Stafford leaving was bad enough, but even the thought of a recast is truly horrible!!

JFP & Co., have proven their inability to have quality recasts on secondary parts, I hate to think what they would try with a major character. I hope she goes to GH, and I will too!

I always suspected her sister's bout with cancer was a driving force in her decision. Hopefully it will work out for MS.

I read that about Robin Christopher too. I just have a real problem with anyone else in that role.

I truly don't think I can watch that.

#24   2013/07/24 01:25PM
    jaquenlaw

I have the SOD in front of me right now. There is a 5 page spread on MS and she gives a very in depth interview.

She is frank but diplomatic. I suggest people read MS's own words and her feelings on the matter of her leaving. She discusses the Phyllis character & her dissatisfaction with the different writing, they made her feel she had nothing left to give, her sister's cancer forcing her to prioritize her own happiness, the lack of effort from anyone to keep her on the show, her suspicions they will recast, and her statement that her decision is final, she is not returning, her future plans, lots of interesting insights from MS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 01:26PM
    #25   2013/07/24 01:26PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote jaquenlaw: I have the SOD in front of me right now. There is a 5 page spread on MS and she gives a very in depth interview.

She is frank but diplomatic. I suggest people read MS's own words and her feelings on the matter of her leaving. She discusses the Phyllis character & her dissatisfaction with the different writing, they made her feel she had nothing left to give, her sister's cancer forcing her to prioritize her own happiness, the lack of effort from anyone to keep her on the show, her suspicions they were recast, and her statement that her decision is final, she is not returning, lots of interesting insights from MS!

Thank you! I look forward to reading it!!

#26   2013/07/24 01:28PM
    jaquenlaw

Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote jaquenlaw:

I think so too. Everyone knows Robin Christopher is an FOJ.

JFP may have contacted her already. She is quick to recast as we have seen with the Abby/Noah/Kyle characters. She wastes no time filling her FOJ's into these prime spots.

#27   2013/07/24 01:36PM
    bukopandan

I'm fine with Robin Christopher if Y&R plans on keeping the role of Phyllis as a more mature woman and with Jack or someone similar and they don't try to have her back with Nick or someone similar as a serious long-term relationship. I can't imagine any fireworks between the women who have been at odds with one another over the years. If they plan on having fireworks, then I see someone like Gina Tognoni in the part.

#28   2013/07/24 01:47PM
    alanadz

Quote bukopandan: I'm fine with Robin Christopher if Y&R plans on keeping the role of Phyllis as a more mature woman and with Jack or someone similar and they don't try to have her back with Nick or someone similar as a serious long-term relationship. I can't imagine any fireworks between the women who have been at odds with one another over the years. If they plan on having fireworks, then I see someone like Gina Tognoni in the part.

Since when does JFP care about mature women? I believe the CBS executive who said the door will be left open for a couple of years. If MS still doesn't want to come back, they MAY recast the part then.

#29   2013/07/24 01:47PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote jaquenlaw:

I read that about Robin Christopher too. I just have a real problem with anyone else in that role.

I truly don't think I can watch that.

Thanks for the info about MS Brooksie. At least we now have some insight as to why she left. I personally hope that they decide to recast the role of Phyllis if MS truly has no thought of coming back. I think that Phyllis is way too important to the show's history to have her disappear for good. However, I just don't see Robin Christopher in that role, as I feel that both actresses are way too different. I would much rather see a red-haired look-a-like in the role if it is recast but one thing's for sure. No matter who would take over that role they would have very tough shoes to fill in my opinion.

#30   2013/07/24 01:54PM
    jaquenlaw

YR just put out a casting call:

[ FEMALE ]
    U/5: Seeking a female actress who from the back has a little longer than shoulder length, straight (NOT curly) dark-reddish brown hair and is 5'6 to 5'9.

Sounds like a Phyllis look-alike....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list