List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Michelle Stafford's Future Revealed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Michelle Stafford's Future Revealed

Started by Brooksie82 at 2013/07/24 12:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/29 06:24AM, Views: 14310, Replies: 60
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/24 12:36PM
    Michelle Stafford's Future Revealed
    Brooksie82

According to this issue of Soap Opera Digest's interview with MS, she left because her sister had been battling with cancer and it caused her to see that life is too short and she wants to do other things. She would love to do comedy. Currently she doing THE STAFFORD PROJECT which is a web series comedy about a soap opera star named Michelle who has bad luck in the romance department. She also has a website by that name with a blog spot on it. On Twitter and Instagram she will have the hashtag #doingitasasinglechick. I am not familiar with hashtags or twitter but you all should know what it is if you use it. She says she wants to remain in touch with her fans.

#2   2013/07/24 12:44PM
    Re: Michelle Stafford's Future Revealed
    vikis3

There it is, in her own words...she wasn't forced out, she wasn't fired, she left because she wanted to!

#3   2013/07/24 12:46PM
    roseofsharon...

Quote Brooksie82: According to this issue of Soap Opera Digest's interview with MS, she left because her sister had been battling with cancer and it caused her to see that life is too short and she wants to do other things. She would love to do comedy. Currently she doing THE STAFFORD PROJECT which is a web series comedy about a soap opera star named Michelle who has bad luck in the romance department. She also has a website by that name with a blog spot on it. On Twitter and Instagram she will have the hashtag #doingitasasinglechick. I am not familiar with hashtags or twitter but you all should know what it is if you use it. She says she wants to remain in touch with her fans.

Thanks for the info. She was so good, you loved to hate her and love her at the same time.

#4   2013/07/24 12:54PM
    SadieLadie

Thanks, brooksie82. I've been posting this for weeks but some of her fans don't want to believe it. Nor did she leave because she was unhappy with the writers or cast or storyline. She loved it there and was sad to go but happy to be able to do other things.

She also said going to General Hospital is a rumor. They must not follow her on Twitter, Instagram or TheStaffordProject. She'll also have MichelleStafford.com opening soon where she will have a blog. Her fans need to let go and let her do her thing.

Hopefully your post will be received better than mine have been. 👍

#5   2013/07/24 12:55PM
    jaquenlaw

Michelle Stafford Interview Highlights:

* MS has been thinking about leaving for a while.

* She wasn't entirely happy with the direction of her character. "Phyllis" wasn't the same, too many writers have written her in too many different ways, and she felt there was nothing else she could give the role.

* When MS said she was leaving that NO ONE tried to convince her to stay!

* Her mind is made up & she has NO intention of ever coming back.

* MS expects the Phyllis role to be RECAST and even suspects it already has been recast!

* She talks about her favorite storylines and how she loved the Phick and Phonan couplings.

* She praises Josh Morrow. He really changed as an actor working with her.

* She says she isn't thinking about going to another soap but "Never say never".

#6   2013/07/24 12:56PM
    jaquenlaw

Quote vikis3: There it is, in her own words...she wasn't forced out, she wasn't fired, she left because she wanted to!

MS left but she talks about her unhappiness with the writing for Phyllis.

She also says nobody tried to talk her out of leaving.

MS also thinks they will recast or done it already.

#7   2013/07/24 12:57PM
    pissant42

sad she is leaving, such a strong character. she was so great being both bad and good. it will be interesting to see who/if they replace her.

#8   2013/07/24 12:58PM
    jaquenlaw

Quote SadieLadie: Thanks, brooksie82. I've been posting this for weeks but some of her fans don't want to believe it. Nor did she leave because she was unhappy with the writers or cast or storyline. She loved it there and was sad to go but happy to be able to do other things.

She also said going to General Hospital is a rumor. They must not follow her on Twitter, Instagram or TheStaffordProject. She'll also have MichelleStafford.com opening soon where she will have a blog. Her fans need to let go and let her do her thing.

You're wrong, Sadie.

I suggest you read the SOD interview for yourself.

MS criticizes the writing. She was unhappy with the direction of the Phyllis character and the way she was written. It influenced her decision to leave and NOBODY tried to keep her on the show! JFP & JG made no effort to convince her to stay.

MS also answered "Never say never" when asked about another soap. That's the same answer Steve Burton gave when he left GH. Just saying...

#9   2013/07/24 01:00PM
    jaquenlaw

Quote pissant42: sad she is leaving, such a strong character. she was so great being both bad and good. it will be interesting to see who/if they replace her.

I agree. It's a huge loss and the worst part is that NO ONE tried to convince her to stay!

MS thinks they may have recasted already. JFP works fast. She's quick to give FOJ's a job.

#10   2013/07/24 01:03PM
    SadieLadie

Quote jaquenlaw:
    Quote SadieLadie: Thanks, brooksie82. I've been posting this for weeks but some of her fans don't want to believe it. Nor did she leave because she was unhappy with the writers or cast or storyline. She loved it there and was sad to go but happy to be able to do other things.

You're wrong, Sadie.

I suggest you read the SOD interview for yourself.

MS criticizes the writing. She was unhappy with the direction of the Phyllis character and the way she was written. It influenced her decision to leave and NOBODY tried to keep her on the show! JFP & JG made no effort to convince her to stay.

MS also answered "Never say never" when asked about another soap. That's the same answer Steve Burton gave when he left GH. Just saying...

And I suggest YOU reread MY POST! I didn't say she was never unhappy...I said that wasn't the reason she left. A lot of actors aren't happy with their character from time to time, that doesn't mean they're going to quit. She quit to do other things; AS SHE SAID.

Nor did I say she didn't say "Never say never.". I said SHE said that is a rumor. Make sure you understand something you read before you tell someone they're wrong. But if you choose to call MS a liar, so be it. I just quoted what SHE said. But, again, thanks for setting me straight. Moving on.......

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 01:13PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list