List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's all Cassie's fault

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's all Cassie's fault

Started by On a Clear Day at 2013/07/24 08:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 11:07AM, Views: 1145, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/24 10:05AM
    Re: It's all Cassie's fault
    grammapam

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote grammapam: At this point it matterless really,because turns out that he really IS Summers Dad.What upsets me is the fact that everyone got hurt for nothing,thanks to Sharon.If she hadn't tampered with peoples' lives,none of this would have happened,and Nick would have breathed a sigh of relief.

Been thinking about you! Good to see you hope your doing good. Both are equally to blame. Nick kept a secret for 18 years that could have been in Jacks favor. So no matter the out come of the lie it still played with peoples lives. Sharon isnt entirely to blame and both were wrong. At this point I am not sure if Cassie is helping or hurting Sharon more.
    I agree with what youre saying(thanks for your kind words,btw)but as much as I love Sharon,she's off her rocker right now,or her Meds.Sure..Nick DID keep the secret,but its really a moot point now,as Summer is his anyhoo If Sharon hadn't messed with the test,Nick would have breathed a sigh of relief and no-one needed to get hurt.

#12   2013/07/24 10:06AM
    cards1

LOL, I notice that Sharon has "selective hearing" when talking to Cassie's ghost.

She's been using her dead daughter for a while to justify everything she does.

When it was Adam/Sharon, "Cassie approves, even though you stole the prophecy child she predicted Faith, she just wants me to be happy"

When it was Victor/Sharon, "Cassie approves of our relationship, even though your Nick's dad", she just wants up to be happy"

Sharon should have quit listening to Cassie LONG ago, because even though I loved Cassie, Ghost Cassie gives terrible advice. lol

Poor little sweet Cassie, writers let her RIP.

#13   2013/07/24 10:12AM
    nygiant

Quote cards1: LOL, I notice that Sharon has "selective hearing" when talking to Cassie's ghost.

When it was Adam/Sharon, "Cassie approves, even though you stole the prophecy child she predicted Faith, she just wants me to be happy"

When it was Victor/Sharon, "Cassie approves of our relationship, even though your Nick's dad", she just wants up to be happy"

Sharon should have quit listening to Cassie LONG ago, because even though I loved Cassie, Ghost Cassie gives terrible advice. lol

EXACTLY! Couldn't agree with you more! Shanuts needs to stop listening to her dead daughter.

#14   2013/07/24 10:13AM
    trinilisa

Quote cards1: LOL, I notice that Sharon has "selective hearing" when talking to Cassie's ghost.

Lol Ghostie Gal Pal sure seems evil to me!

#15   2013/07/24 10:19AM
    habbyfan

Quote On a Clear Day: Anybody else tired of hearing Nick say he raised Summer without checking her paternity because he couldn't stand to lose another daughter? Next thing you know he'll be telling people if Cassie hadn't decided to drive and wreck and get herself killed, he wouldn't have had to do it.

And Avery standing there yesterday.... passifying him saying something like "I know your heart was in the right place and your only motivation was out of love." Give me a break. I'm glad Adam badgered him. He deserves worse.

Me Clear ... I am sick of his excuses.

#16   2013/07/24 10:21AM
    On a Clear Day

I don't like the way the writers gave Avery the lines to say to Nick about how she knew his motivation for not making sure he was the dad was "out of love." No it wasn't. It was out of greed because it's what he needed. He knew darned well he might be depriving Jack of a kid but he chose what to do what was best for himself. I know people keep saying the point is moot because Summer really is Nick's kid but it does not excuse the deception he hid for 18 years. This story got all off track IMO. I actually like Nick but I would have liked to see him get more than coddling from everybody. Why can't he be more of a pariah for a while like many of the other characters have endured when they do questionable deeds?

#17   2013/07/24 10:23AM
    On a Clear Day

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote On a Clear Day: Anybody else tired of hearing Nick say he raised Summer without checking her paternity because he couldn't stand to lose another daughter? Next thing you know he'll be telling people if Cassie hadn't decided to drive and wreck and get herself killed, he wouldn't have had to do it.

And Avery standing there yesterday.... passifying him saying something like "I know your heart was in the right place and your only motivation was out of love." Give me a break. I'm glad Adam badgered him. He deserves worse.

Me Clear ... I am sick of his excuses.

He sure has gotten off easy! He got dressed down a bit by a few but the coddling kicked in soon after.

#18   2013/07/24 10:26AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote On a Clear Day: I don't like the way the writers gave Avery the lines to say to Nick about how she knew his motivation for not making sure he was the dad was "out of love." No it wasn't. It was out of greed because it's what he needed. He knew darned well he might be depriving Jack of a kid but he chose what to do what was best for himself. I know people keep saying the point is moot because Summer really is Nick's kid but it does not excuse the deception he hid for 18 years. This story got all off track IMO. I actually like Nick but I would have liked to see him get more than coddling from everybody. Why can't he be more of a pariah for a while like many of the other characters have endured when they do questionable deeds?

I learned at a VERY young age that a lie of omission is STILL A LIE!! I can't forgive and forget what Nick did as some apparently can.

#19   2013/07/24 10:27AM
    habbyfan

Agree...Nick does not exhibit Newman Families tendencies.

#20   2013/07/24 10:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote habbyfan: Agree...Nick does not exhibit Newman Families tendencies.

Maybe he's not really ole Vic's LOL !!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list