List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: It's all Cassie's fault

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's all Cassie's fault

Started by On a Clear Day at 2013/07/24 08:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 11:07AM, Views: 1157, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/24 08:46AM
    It's all Cassie's fault
    On a Clear Day

Anybody else tired of hearing Nick say he raised Summer without checking her paternity because he couldn't stand to lose another daughter? Next thing you know he'll be telling people if Cassie hadn't decided to drive and wreck and get herself killed, he wouldn't have had to do it.

And Avery standing there yesterday.... passifying him saying something like "I know your heart was in the right place and your only motivation was out of love." Give me a break. I'm glad Adam badgered him. He deserves worse.

#2   2013/07/24 08:56AM
    Re: It's all Cassie's fault
    Homesick Cajun

Absolutely he deserves worse!! I was hoping Jack would beat him to a pulp! When Jack punched him I was yelling "Hit him again!!" Nick has not been punished AT ALL for his involvement!

And yes, if I hear one more time "I did it because I was grieving for Cassie" I will truly vomit!!!

This entire s/l should have revolved around Phyllis, Nick, Summer and Jack! Showing the emotion of those directly involved dealing with the newfound relationships. But, oh no these writers have to take it to a completely illogical conclusion. Very disheartening! Could have been great!

#3   2013/07/24 08:56AM
    grammapam

At this point it matterless really,because turns out that he really IS Summers Dad.What upsets me is the fact that everyone got hurt for nothing,thanks to Sharon.If she hadn't tampered with peoples' lives,none of this would have happened,and Nick would have breathed a sigh of relief.

#4   2013/07/24 08:59AM
    granny45

Quote grammapam: At this point it matterless really,because turns out that he really IS Summers Dad.What upsets me is the fact that everyone got hurt for nothing,thanks to Sharon.If she hadn't tampered with peoples' lives,none of this would have happened,and Nick would have breathed a sigh of relief.

Absolutely right - I could not agree more!

#5   2013/07/24 09:11AM
    Ilovemy4

You're right if Sharon didn't change the test none of this would of happened, but if Nick had another test done right from the start this wouldn't of happened either...They are both wrong for what's going on.

#6   2013/07/24 09:15AM
    Jackie10

Quote grammapam: At this point it matterless really,because turns out that he really IS Summers Dad.What upsets me is the fact that everyone got hurt for nothing,thanks to Sharon.If she hadn't tampered with peoples' lives,none of this would have happened,and Nick would have breathed a sigh of relief.

Been thinking about you! Good to see you hope your doing good. Both are equally to blame. Nick kept a secret for 18 years that could have been in Jacks favor. So no matter the out come of the lie it still played with peoples lives. Sharon isnt entirely to blame and both were wrong. At this point I am not sure if Cassie is helping or hurting Sharon more.

#7   2013/07/24 09:19AM
    habbyfan

Quote Ilovemy4: You're right if Sharon didn't change the test none of this would of happened, but if Nick had another test done right from the start this wouldn't of happened either...They are both wrong for what's going on.

Yes and Yes

Stupid Nick had done it right in the very beginning...there would be NO STORY.

#8   2013/07/24 09:19AM
    janetb

Quote On a Clear Day: Anybody else tired of hearing Nick say he raised Summer without checking her paternity because he couldn't stand to lose another daughter? Next thing you know he'll be telling people if Cassie hadn't decided to drive and wreck and get herself killed, he wouldn't have had to do it.

And Avery standing there yesterday.... passifying him saying something like "I know your heart was in the right place and your only motivation was out of love." Give me a break. I'm glad Adam badgered him. He deserves worse.

Nick blames Cassie's death and God but certainly not himself.Cassie has been dead for years but is still blamed for most of Nick and Sharon's problems and the end of their marriage.Yes, I'm sick of it as well.It's long past time for the poor kid to be allowed to RIP.

#9   2013/07/24 09:33AM
    desert lord

:( I agre with these posters, however, on a separate issue, also dealing witHRH Prince Nick in an upcoming episode in the U>S> Nick is shown in the arms of Victoria, Victor, Nikki in a wonderful group hug, smirking and such a show of a mutual admiration society...how wonderful to be so perfect..there was also a scene with Nick and Summer talking about Phylis while at the hospital, when Nick told Summer that her mom would be OK, and Summer asked if he could promis this, and HRH Nick said he could not...and here I thought he was gawd...hihihi...

#10   2013/07/24 09:57AM
    trinilisa

Ita; turns out that Nick did screw up by not dealing with this when the first test was inconclusive, but when he finally did take the test, his gut was correct (well, at least for now) that Summer is his. Sharon is the one who (at least for now) is using Cassie's death as a way to justify all of a sudden wanting Nick back. So yep; it's all Cassie's fault; it's Cassie's fault that Sharon switched the test. Poor child will never rest in peace...

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list