List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: the writers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the writers

Started by krallen at 2013/07/24 06:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 08:39AM, Views: 366, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/07/24 06:42AM
    the writers
    krallen

the writers need to read these post from the fans.They need to stop making Sharon out to be so pathetic. The DNA is way off base and it makes the whole show look bad. Nobody new about that DNA test. to make Sharon the DNA thief this day and time is pathetic. What a tragedy for the show. I might stop watching if they grow through with this. They need some new writers who are invested. This show is very important to me Been watching since 1973, Get rid of that Finn, that abby, but don't make Sharon the DNA thief, Leave her alone. ,

#2   2013/07/24 06:54AM
    Re: the writers
    grandmarocks

I Agree!

#3   2013/07/24 07:21AM
    sgtppr

Quote krallen: the writers need to read these post from the fans.They need to stop making Sharon out to be so pathetic. The DNA is way off base and it makes the whole show look bad. Nobody new about that DNA test. to make Sharon the DNA thief this day and time is pathetic. What a tragedy for the show. I might stop watching if they grow through with this. They need some new writers who are invested. This show is very important to me Been watching since 1973, Get rid of that Finn, that abby, but don't make Sharon the DNA thief, Leave her alone. ,

I have never been a Sharon Fan but the "nuSharon" is no one I recognize! The new writers have no idea about the storylines from the past or how the characters really are. This viewer has decided to give it until after Kay's funeral. School will be started by then so I won't care that I am missing it. I've only been a Y&R fan for about 8 years but gave up GH and DOOL for it.....guess that was a mistake!

#4   2013/07/24 08:39AM
    coolkraft

Quote sgtppr:
    Quote krallen: the writers need to read these post from the fans.They need to stop making Sharon out to be so pathetic. The DNA is way off base and it makes the whole show look bad. Nobody new about that DNA test. to make Sharon the DNA thief this day and time is pathetic. What a tragedy for the show. I might stop watching if they grow through with this. They need some new writers who are invested. This show is very important to me Been watching since 1973, Get rid of that Finn, that abby, but don't make Sharon the DNA thief, Leave her alone. ,

I have never been a Sharon Fan but the "nuSharon" is no one I recognize! The new writers have no idea about the storylines from the past or how the characters really are. This viewer has decided to give it until after Kay's funeral. School will be started by then so I won't care that I am missing it. I've only been a Y&R fan for about 8 years but gave up GH and DOOL for it.....guess that was a mistake!

the writers do not care; the producers of the show do not care; CBS does not care; you only have to look at what they have done to a great Y & R to drag it to the gutter and make it meaningless..in my opinion they want to do away with Y & R

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list