List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where do you see the current stories by November..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where do you see the current stories by November..

Started by trunks at 2013/07/23 02:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 04:46AM, Views: 825, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/07/23 02:50PM
    Where do you see the current stories by November..
    trunks

Does anyone think the current s/l will be wrapped up by November or be still going on.
    Michael/Lauren/Carmine
    Summer's Paternity
    Adam/Chelsea/Dylan
    Sharon/Phyllis/nick/avery

#2   2013/07/23 10:01PM
    Re: Where do you see the current stories by November..
    janetb

Quote trunks: Does anyone think the current s/l will be wrapped up by November or be still going on.
    Michael/Lauren/Carmine
    Summer's Paternity
    Adam/Chelsea/Dylan

Phyllis will be gone, that's all we know for sure.The paternity s/l could still be going on.I would hope the Lauren/Carmine is over.

#3   2013/07/23 10:01PM
    janetb

Quote trunks: Does anyone think the current s/l will be wrapped up by November or be still going on.
    Michael/Lauren/Carmine
    Summer's Paternity
    Adam/Chelsea/Dylan

Phyllis will be gone, that's all we know for sure.The paternity s/l could still be going on.I would hope the Lauren/Carmine is over.

#4   2013/07/23 10:18PM
    Tambam

I think they're gearing up to boot SC out too now. I see a permanent padded room in her character's future.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 10:19PM
    #5   2013/07/23 10:40PM
    LucyT

Quote Tambam: I think they're gearing up to boot SC out too now. I see a permanent padded room in her character's future.

I think we will also lose PB Jack Abbot.I might be gone at that point.love Billy and Adam but not the way these writers write them.

#6   2013/07/24 01:20AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Tambam: I think they're gearing up to boot SC out too now. I see a permanent padded room in her character's future.

I think we will also lose PB Jack Abbot.I might be gone at that point.love Billy and Adam but not the way these writers write them.

I agree. I think, unless something changes, that we are about to see quite a few vets heading for the exit door.
    Starting with SC.

#7   2013/07/24 01:56AM
    Pretty Emerald

Where do I see the current story lines by November? HOPEFULLY OVER!!!!!! All of them have dragged on way too long and are either boring or stupid as hell! All of the characters do one thing now....WHINE! Adam crying about daddy and the rest of those pukes(Newmans) not liking him, Nick the prick cries that he stole Summer because he didn't want to lose another daughter, Billy gambling and drinking and looking like he forgot where to find the shower cries that he wants Victoria the snob/ice queen/overgrown brat back! Victor is too evil for words, constantly mumbling and acting like an ass! YUCK! The show really stinks and the writers stink as well!

#8   2013/07/24 04:46AM
    sgtppr

Quote Pretty Emerald: Where do I see the current story lines by November? HOPEFULLY OVER!!!!!! All of them have dragged on way too long and are either boring or stupid as hell! All of the characters do one thing now....WHINE! Adam crying about daddy and the rest of those pukes(Newmans) not liking him, Nick the prick cries that he stole Summer because he didn't want to lose another daughter, Billy gambling and drinking and looking like he forgot where to find the shower cries that he wants Victoria the snob/ice queen/overgrown brat back! Victor is too evil for words, constantly mumbling and acting like an ass! YUCK! The show really stinks and the writers stink as well!

by November most of the viewers will be done and gone. I am looking forward to going back to school so I won't be tempted to turn on Y&R and get annoyed.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list