List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?

Started by karenRose at 2013/07/23 12:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 02:38PM, Views: 4561, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/25 10:20AM
    Re: Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?
    Shick-IZ-Sexy

Quote grammapam:
    Quote Shick-IZ-Sexy: I wish she would stay but if she is unhappy I understand her going.

I just hope they dont recast her A Nu-Phyllis would never be the same as the orginal and best MS.
    Agreed and agreed!I wish her nothing but the best.We got used to a new Abbey..same thing could apply,I guess.

Yea..we do eventually get used to recasts - there have been so many on this show havent there so we've had lots of practise! but still....just cant picture anyone else other than MS as Phyl.

Hope down the track she gets a change of heart and returns like she did before....she may just need some time out.

#42   2013/07/25 10:53AM
    Bella Lady

I love Phyllis at times and I hate her at times. Either way you have to admit she is a great asset to the Y and R plot lines. The story around her is great now and without her it just wouldn't be the same. I wish she would stay, there is no one who could fill her shoes.

#43   2013/07/25 11:11AM
    SadieLadie

NO!!!!!! 👹👎👋

#44   2013/07/25 11:13AM
    glh1950

Love/hate character. Turmoil and drama follows her always. The soap needs her energy too. Anyone else come close these days? And she and Jill are the only two eligible to be in-training to be the next grande dame of the series. Oops maybe Lauren too. Anyway back to Phyllis - Jack wlll be bereft without her and he could use a little happy for a while.

#45   2013/07/25 11:54AM
    jimmychoorules

Good riddance to the character. It's too bad she didn't go out like Frankie Frame.

Best of luck to Michelle Stafford.

#46   2013/07/25 12:03PM
    ANewman

Well I want her to stay! Her character does crazy stuff and gets on my nerves sometimes, but she also gets stuff done! She's smart, funny and a little cray. What's not to like for a soap character!

#47   2013/07/25 12:27PM
    Cat12

Quote granny45:
    Quote grammapam: For me personally,Phyllis is a HUGE part of the show.No-one,in my mind,plays her like MS,and when she leaves,I'll miss her.If they re-cast Phyllis,its going to take a while to get used to another person.

My exact feelings.....but the have to recast Phyllis, she is SO much a part of Y&R! It will be different, no one will play it like MS did - but I hope they find someone good! Phyllis has butt to kick!!!!!!

I agree also. It would be hard getting use to a new Phyllis, I will miss MS. I cant see them taking the Phyllis char off the show. I know a lot of people don't like the new writers but I'm actually enjoying it more now. Maybe it's because the actors especially PB are doing a fantastic job!

#48   2013/07/25 12:29PM
    Augustrose

I want her to stay. She is what makes the show interesting. No other person creates drama like Phyllis. The show is losing more and more of the best characters who have so much more to offer. She was worth getting a big big raise to stay.

#49   2013/07/25 12:43PM
    Ilovemy4

I'm not a Phyllis fan, but I do want her to stay...She's a great actress and plays her character well..I also like her with Jack, and I think they should have the opportunity to have the family they always wanted

#50   2013/07/25 12:48PM
    jacksmyguy

I've said it before in numerous threads and I'll say it again - I love this character, bad or good. When Michelle first started on Y&R I couldn't stand Phyllis and she made me oh so mad about the things she did to others (the perfect villainess) but I also have seen Phyllis evolve over the years into a more likable and sympathetic character, faults and all, primarily due to influence of people like Jack and Nick in her orbit. There is so much to like about Michelle's portrayal of this multifaceted character but I will miss the character of Phyllis terribly if she is gone for good. I feel that this character is of every bit as much importance to the show's history as was/are Mrs. C, Victor, Jack, Nikki, Nick, Sharon, etc. With that being said, if MS has truly decided to move on I will miss her greatly, but I'm hoping they will recast the character to keep Phyllis in the on-going saga.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list