List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?

Started by karenRose at 2013/07/23 12:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 02:38PM, Views: 4774, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/25 08:58AM
    Re: Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?
    Lizzytish

The only way I would take Phyllis back is if her head injury cause a personality change. I don't know if it was the way she was being written the last few months, or if it was MS's acting, but I wanted to scream every time she was ranting on screen at someone. Her behavior was so over-the-top it was ridiculous -- especially at what was supposed to be Jack's birthday party.

I am ready for a long Phyllis break -- just as I was when dearly departed Drucilla left the canvas. She was another drama queen.

#22   2013/07/25 09:12AM
    alanadz

If you are a woman over 40 with JFP in charge, you have two choices, either do what you are told, no matter how much you hate it, or let the door hit you on the way out!

#23   2013/07/25 09:14AM
    grammapam

For me personally,Phyllis is a HUGE part of the show.No-one,in my mind,plays her like MS,and when she leaves,I'll miss her.If they re-cast Phyllis,its going to take a while to get used to another person.

#24   2013/07/25 09:18AM
    Calmie

Get the witch OFF. I mean off the show.

#25   2013/07/25 09:19AM
    granny45

Quote grammapam: For me personally,Phyllis is a HUGE part of the show.No-one,in my mind,plays her like MS,and when she leaves,I'll miss her.If they re-cast Phyllis,its going to take a while to get used to another person.

My exact feelings.....but the have to recast Phyllis, she is SO much a part of Y&R! It will be different, no one will play it like MS did - but I hope they find someone good! Phyllis has butt to kick!!!!!!

#26   2013/07/25 09:20AM
    grammapam

Quote alanadz: If you are a woman over 40 with JFP in charge, you have two choices, either do what you are told, no matter how much you hate it, or let the door hit you on the way out!
    M.S. left of her own accord.Nothing to do with the writers.This has been done to death.

#27   2013/07/25 09:26AM
    alanadz

Quote grammapam:
    Quote alanadz: If you are a woman over 40 with JFP in charge, you have two choices, either do what you are told, no matter how much you hate it, or let the door hit you on the way out!
    M.S. left of her own accord.Nothing to do with the writers.This has been done to death.

NOT!

#28   2013/07/25 09:30AM
    Lizzytish

I don't think it's got anything to do with JFP or being over 40. Think Nikki, Victoria, Sharon, Jill, Lauren, Avery, Anita - most of the women on the show -- they have plenty of story. I don't know what is meant by "do as they are told". Aren't all the actors doing that?

The show has certainly survived the loss of Katherine Chancellor, it will surely survive the absence of Phyllis.

#29   2013/07/25 09:32AM
    grammapam

Quote alanadz:
    Quote grammapam:

NOT!

#30   2013/07/25 09:33AM
    granny45

Michelle Stafford was not written off the show, or fired - she choose to leave and do other things. I am sure she will do fabulous in whatever she does next!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list