List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?

Started by karenRose at 2013/07/23 12:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/25 02:38PM, Views: 4732, Replies: 54
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/23 02:49PM
    Re: Phyllis leaving-anyone want her to stay on Y&R?
    Laloni

Quote karenRose: I really like Phyllis,and would like to know who all would like her to stay on Y&R.. she is feisty and spunky. She has had her ups and downs, she has acted good parts and bad parts (as Phyllis)that we have all watched her through them. I really love Phyllis wether it has a 'bad' or 'good' girl parts..she always comes through. And I don't want them to kill her off with this fall down the stairs...JUST INCASE she decided to come back or possibly stay on Y&R..I want her to stay does anyone else? Does ANYONE know why she is REALLY exiting Y&R when she has been such a good actor on Y&R?

I would love for her to stay, I have always like Phyllis. I think she's leaving because of the S/L that are going on and she's not happy. I will miss her

#12   2013/07/24 08:36PM
    SilverQueen

I don't want her to leave either. She keeps the show interesting. She's never boring that's for sure. Summer needs her right now. She can't leave. She needs to one up Sharon before she makes any kind of exit. I will really be upset if Phyllis doesn't tell everyone what Sharon did with paternity results. I like her with Jack. It is bad enough that Katherine is gone and now this. She's a great actress. WTF? Let her stay. Please.

#13   2013/07/24 08:40PM
    LucyT

Stay phyllis stay or come back when we get some real writers.Bring Ronan with you girl Just my dream

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 08:41PM
    #14   2013/07/24 08:42PM
    gilmores

I'm so sad & disappointed that MS is leaving but it's looking like Phyllis will return as a recast.

#15   2013/07/24 09:08PM
    pocketvenus

I have never been a Phyllis fan- I don't care for her lack of scruples, but I think MS is a phenomenal actress and I will miss her playing the character of Phyllis.. I don't think there is anyone who can fill her shoes. I am sorry she is leaving

#16   2013/07/24 09:13PM
    Star Steffy

Phyllis is the Young and the Restless. I would not want her to leave. I just recently started watching the show again and I am shocked she is leaving. Hopefully she stays or comes back in the near future.

#17   2013/07/24 09:18PM
    Butterfly_Ki...

replacing characters just doesn't always work...and she'd be a hard one to replace unless they're wanting to go in a whole new direction with her

#18   2013/07/24 09:32PM
    Bubblebliss

I'm a huge Phyllis/MS fan, I'm really sad she is leaving and I hope at some point MS will be back to play Phyllis again! I'm excited and happy for her but upset for her fans! She will be awesome at whatever she decides to do from here on out! I read one of the reasons she is leaving is because she watched her sister go through chemo and realized life was too short! I hope her sister is doing better!!

#19   2013/07/24 10:16PM
    edaem1

Not a fan of Phyllis. Never liked the way she came to GC and how she has intimidated anyone who was in her way when she was in pursuit of something. It is a selfish character who has no remorse for the things that she has done. That said. I would prefer the character get killed off without a possibility of being resurrected. Baring that, Sandra Nelson did a great job and there is only a 3 year age difference so she would pair with Jack perfectly. Frankly I would rather a new town villian be cast. Someone like Emily Stewart from ATWT or Carly Tenny or they could always bring back Leanna Love (Barbara Crampton).

#20   2013/07/24 10:28PM
    cutemama

:) Yes I would love for Phyllis to be around GC and kick butt! But I want Phyllis to be played by the one and only Ms. Michelle Stafford! I think that the new writing team didn't want her as Phyllis and that meant she had to go.
    I wish they would WISE the heck up and ask Ms. Stafford to return as soon as possible with a strong story line in the future as well as a stronger writing team for the current story line! I will miss Ms. Stafford and want her back!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list