List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Who Will Retreive Phyllis' Phone?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Will Retreive Phyllis' Phone?

Started by deceived at 2013/07/23 09:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/23 06:04PM, Views: 1495, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/07/23 09:10AM
    Who Will Retreive Phyllis' Phone?
    deceived

I hope PI Paul retrieves it at Jack's request... maybe they can get to the truth right before her fall down the steps...

#2   2013/07/23 09:48AM
    Re: Who Will Retreive Phyllis' Phone?
    daisy1984

Quote deceived: I hope PI Paul retrieves it at Jack's request... maybe they can get to the truth right before her fall down the steps...

I'm not sure what they can get from her phone. She was speaking directly to Jack, so anything that Sharon might have said won't be heard the way it might have with a voice mail message.

#3   2013/07/23 10:05AM
    Lizzytish

There's nothing they can get from her phone except that she was talking to Jack. She wasn't recording anything; and with that long dress, it will be thought that she was distracted by the phone call and tripped over her dress.

Believe, the writers are not going to let anything come out of it other than Phyllis accidentally fell down the stairs. They created this whole stupid plot to give Michelle the opportunity to return to the show. Until then, she will remain in a coma, and the secret will be safe.

#4   2013/07/23 10:05AM
    Lizzytish

There's nothing they can get from her phone except that she was talking to Jack. She wasn't recording anything; and with that long dress, it will be thought that she was distracted by the phone call and tripped over her dress.

Believe, the writers are not going to let anything come out of it other than Phyllis accidentally fell down the stairs. They created this whole stupid plot to give Michelle the opportunity to return to the show. Until then, she will remain in a coma, and the secret will be safe.

#5   2013/07/23 10:21AM
    deceived

Quote Lizzytish: There's nothing they can get from her phone except that she was talking to Jack. She wasn't recording anything; and with that long dress, it will be thought that she was distracted by the phone call and tripped over her dress.

I thought they would do forensics like they did with Trevon, and maybe hear Phyllis and Sharon fight over the phone, so that they realize someone was with her on that stairwell...

#6   2013/07/23 11:48AM
    vikis3

Well Phyl usually plays the detective in s/l like this, so the torch will probably be passed on to Avery.

#7   2013/07/23 12:02PM
    deceived

I thought of the phone because they made such a big deal out of Jack interrupting the Gala with his phone calls, and Phyllis wanting to use her phone, and the showing of the phone, and Sharon cutting it off... it must have some significance for Paul and Avery.

#8   2013/07/23 03:14PM
    alanadz

Quote deceived: I thought of the phone because they made such a big deal out of Jack interrupting the Gala with his phone calls, and Phyllis wanting to use her phone, and the showing of the phone, and Sharon cutting it off... it must have some significance for Paul and Avery.

ITA. The writers made a big production out of the phone call to Jack. I wonder if Phyllis hit record while she was talking. Something about that call will come back to haunt Sharon.

#9   2013/07/23 04:24PM
    Havasu addict

Hitting record would be awesome! Did Sharon leave the phone or take it with her? I'm half watching when I do watch....

#10   2013/07/23 06:04PM
    AlwaysAdam

Or maybe during the scuffle over the phone or the tumble down the stairs, Phyllis's finger hits the camera button and snaps a picture of Sharon.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list