List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis could have called in her car.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis could have called in her car.

Started by tinytiger at 2013/07/23 08:05AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 07:36AM, Views: 819, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/24 04:39AM
    Re: Phyllis could have called in her car.
    OceanShores

Quote On a Clear Day: I agree with all of you. Phyllis is normally determined and tough. She would have made sure to get to Nick and Jack before Sharon could stop her. Also when Sharon was chasing her up the stairs and Phyllis' hand was on the door handle, Sharon yelled "stop" at Phyllis, and she did stop. She should have just kept going. But once confronted and blocked by Sharon, Phyl would have shoved her aside like yesterday's news, normally. This was a lame exit for Phyl character.

I think it would have been a better exit if Phyllis and Sharon were struggling curbside and Christine and Paul accidentally ran her over. Then when recast, Phyl emerges from her long coma, and for the next 10 years has to try to prove Christine ran her down.

Now, YOUR scenario would have been perfect Karma.

#12   2013/07/24 06:06AM
    okan

Quote coco28: This is crazy, I can't believe this was so badly done. No thought put into it at all. Jacks call may have alerted Sharon to Phyllis's presence but Phyllis should have run and locked her car. Called, texted everyone involved and then drove straight to the ball. What the hell was Sharon thinking? how could she permanently stop Phyllis from telling people? why did she try to stop her at all? Phyllis falling was result of a struggle but did Sharon really think she could otherwise stop Phyllis from telling people forever? I don't get it. This was horribly done. Then avery doesn't recognize the door sound closing, please...in a stairwell, you know when a door opens or closes, it echoes like crazy.
    Paul found lipstick, it's probably Phyllis's. nothing will come out of this because shycho will get another free pass. sick of this.

Sharon always gets a free pass and she will with this story too. NO wonder so many are tuning out for good. Sharon is a freak and she needs to be put down like the bad dog she is. She does not care who she hurts. FREAk

#13   2013/07/24 06:07AM
    zuzu61

I wanted to slap the phone out of Jack's hand.. I kept saying, "GOO in another room, Dumb@ss!!".. He just stayed where it was noisy YELLING "Hello! Hello!! RED r u there?? Hello!" .. Dumb!! LOL.

#14   2013/07/24 07:36AM
    On a Clear Day

Quote zuzu61: I wanted to slap the phone out of Jack's hand.. I kept saying, "GOO in another room, Dumb@ss!!".. He just stayed where it was noisy YELLING "Hello! Hello!! RED r u there?? Hello!" .. Dumb!! LOL.

I know! I was thinking the same thing. Who stands there yelling "Hello, hello?" for 5 minutes?! Step outside into the hall or something where it's quiet so you can hear. Meanwhile she falls in that time and he's still saying, "Hello, hello?"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 07:38AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list