List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: At least blogger story faded away

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

At least blogger story faded away

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/07/23 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 07:43AM, Views: 1184, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/24 01:16AM
    Re: At least blogger story faded away
    Homesick Cajun

Quote cards1: It's coming BACK..Rose is a new cast member...because we don't have enough new cast members.

Who can keep up...one day they show one S/l, the next day switch gears show something else, now they are going to put the Summer DNA on hold to go back to destroy the Winters family, and bury Kay. Then it will be back to the never ending Chelsea lie, then Milly's sexual harassment against Adam, then Lily wanting Tyler but jealous of Hilary. Then Cane jealous of Tyler, and probably cheat with Hilary, then it will be the fight over CI,and Lauren will probably still be tied to a chair, and on and on, they have to much going on, no continuity at all. These writers are ALL OVER THE PLACE.....

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see Gus come back as a ghost. Or Dylan's dad, who they brought on for one day to die, maybe he will haunt Chelsea...LOL.

LOL! Thanks Cards1 for my morning laugh!!
    Wish you posted on the message board more!

This may post twice, first time didn't work.

#22   2013/07/24 04:23AM
    Tybee Island

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote cards1: It's coming BACK..Rose is a new cast member...because we don't have enough new cast members.

Who can keep up...one day they show one S/l, the next day switch gears show something else, now they are going to put the Summer DNA on hold to go back to destroy the Winters family, and bury Kay. Then it will be back to the never ending Chelsea lie, then Milly's sexual harassment against Adam, then Lily wanting Tyler but jealous of Hilary. Then Cane jealous of Tyler, and probably cheat with Hilary, then it will be the fight over CI,and Lauren will probably still be tied to a chair, and on and on, they have to much going on, no continuity at all. These writers are ALL OVER THE PLACE.....

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see Gus come back as a ghost. Or Dylan's dad, who they brought on for one day to die, maybe he will haunt Chelsea...LOL.

Sad to say, but I think that synopsis is all too true! LOL

#23   2013/07/24 04:26AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Tybee Island:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Agree! I think Cards1 is right on the money!! Unfortunately!

#24   2013/07/24 05:49AM
    maja

@cards maybe John, Gus, Dylan's dad, Cassie, and Casper ( the friendliest ghost I know) can have a haunting party and visit different citizens of GC. Play a cool game of hide & seek with Sharon's sanity and hide all of Neil's suits.

#25   2013/07/24 05:51AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote maja: @cards maybe John, Gus, Dylan's dad, Cassie, and Casper ( the friendliest ghost I know) can have a haunting party and visit different citizens of GC. Play a cool game of hide & seek with Sharon's sanity and hide all of Neil's suits.

#26   2013/07/24 07:43AM
    On a Clear Day

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Tybee Island:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:

Agree! I think Cards1 is right on the money!! Unfortunately!

I agree too! Sometimes when I tune in, I think I must have missed episodes because the show jumps around and does not stay and finish anything or drags it out forever. I have noticed that sometimes this new team actually starts out with a decent idea but then they ruin the middle and end with really dumb plot twists, no sensible character actions, dragging it out, etc.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list