List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: At least blogger story faded away

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

At least blogger story faded away

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/07/23 03:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 07:43AM, Views: 1175, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/23 12:00PM
    Re: At least blogger story faded away
    vikis3

I know a lot of people don't care, but could Hillary be Roses' daughter?... somehow when Neil was in his drunken haze, he was involved with her(Rose) and when he got sober he left her and Hillary is seeking revenge or something to that effect.

#12   2013/07/23 12:09PM
    Barbyboo

Omg who cares it's fast forward filler

#13   2013/07/23 12:14PM
    vikis3

I prefaced my post with that statement, however...

#14   2013/07/23 02:20PM
    alanadz

It was lame and silly. Glad it's over.

#15   2013/07/23 06:23PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote vikis3: I know a lot of people don't care, but could Hillary be Roses' daughter?... somehow when Neil was in his drunken haze, he was involved with her(Rose) and when he got sober he left her and Hillary is seeking revenge or something to that effect.

I suppose that could be possible. They introduced Hillary out of the blue and she's always being a little too helpful and knowing of everyone's background. Maybe she will get tied into this somehow. People are saying the s/l will still drone on so I sure hope if it does they pick up the pace and reveal something that makes some sense and then wrap it up.

#16   2013/07/23 06:32PM
    maja

Hate to tell ya, but there is more of the blogger storyline next week!

#17   2013/07/23 09:48PM
    janetb

Quote maja: Hate to tell ya, but there is more of the blogger storyline next week!

At least we've had a break, and there's always FF.

#18   2013/07/23 10:52PM
    LucyT

Quote On a Clear Day: As bad as the misguided wrong turned "Nick lies about paternity" s/l has turned into a muddy mess, at least it temporarily shelved the even worse "Rose/secret blogger/spy taking pics" s/l, and Chelsea's never-ending "pregnancy lie" s/l. Thankfully, blogger & Rose have barely been mentioned lately, and Chelsea has been sentenced to house arrest in the warehouse so we have not heard anymore repetitive dialogue with her and Chloe about the importance of keeping Adam's baby from him.

I am thankful I haven't had to watch the boring con as much lately.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 10:54PM
    #19   2013/07/23 11:25PM
    cards1

It's coming BACK..Rose is a new cast member...because we don't have enough new cast members.

Who can keep up...one day they show one S/l, the next day switch gears show something else, now they are going to put the Summer DNA on hold to go back to destroy the Winters family, and bury Kay. Then it will be back to the never ending Chelsea lie, then Milly's sexual harassment against Adam, then Lily wanting Tyler but jealous of Hilary. Then Cane jealous of Tyler, and probably cheat with Hilary, then it will be the fight over CI,and Lauren will probably still be tied to a chair, and on and on, they have to much going on, no continuity at all. These writers are ALL OVER THE PLACE.....

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see Gus come back as a ghost. Or Dylan's dad, who they brought on for one day to die, maybe he will haunt Chelsea...LOL.

#20   2013/07/24 01:13AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote cards1: It's coming BACK..Rose is a new cast member...because we don't have enough new cast members.

Who can keep up...one day they show one S/l, the next day switch gears show something else, now they are going to put the Summer DNA on hold to go back to destroy the Winters family, and bury Kay. Then it will be back to the never ending Chelsea lie, then Milly's sexual harassment against Adam, then Lily wanting Tyler but jealous of Hilary. Then Cane jealous of Tyler, and probably cheat with Hilary, then it will be the fight over CI,and Lauren will probably still be tied to a chair, and on and on, they have to much going on, no continuity at all. These writers are ALL OVER THE PLACE.....

At this point I wouldn't be surprised to see Gus come back as a ghost. Or Dylan's dad, who they brought on for one day to die, maybe he will haunt Chelsea...LOL.

Thanks Cards1 for my morning laugh! I love your posts! I wish you posted more often! LOL

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list