List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyliss, Danny, lies &paternity

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyliss, Danny, lies &paternity

Started by Gramma2five at 2013/07/22 10:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/23 07:12PM, Views: 1701, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/23 11:04AM
    Re: Phyliss, Danny, lies &paternity
    laurie6

Quote mahina:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Gramma2five: I was so looking forward to this NEW group of EP, and writers. I can now say as a over 35 yr viewer I cant believe these new writers and JFP have really ignored long time viewers acting like we will not remember Phyliss drugging Danny to make him think he slept with her and lying to him and all of GC that he was the father to Daniel. To top it off changing paternity tests.
    Then to have Phyliss act so holier than thou..She done the same thing, then when she was about to be caught she started the fire to get rid of the evidence.
    The character of Sharon is not even recognizable anymore.
    I love the characters of Phyliss and Sharon, but the writing for both of these wonderful actress's leaves a lot to be desired. I feel bad that MS is leaving on that note.
    I hope these people get their crap together.

What does Phyllis' past have to do with Sharon's present? It does not excuse what Sharon has done nor does it make it okay. Learn that.

I think the OP is talking about Phylis's hypocrosy. Not about her past having to do with Sharon's present. Phyl shouldn't even talk when she did the exact same thing. She is no better than Sharon. They both are wrong. Learn that.

What should she have done, nothing? She should have told Sharon it's ok because she has done it before. LOL. Phyllis paid for what she did now it's Sharon's turn, She is no better and deserves the same outcome Phyllis got. Everyone on this show is a hypocrite but it is a soap and right now what Sharon has done is the problem.

#12   2013/07/23 11:13AM
    Karl127

Quote deceived: We ARE learning KARMA!!!

YnR is teaching us karma???? In that case, I can hardly wait for karma to get Nick for lying for 18 years. Maybe Faith will end up being Billy's daughter after all. What about Sharon, when is she going to get her karma? Maybe someone will torch her house with her in it. lol

#13   2013/07/23 11:46AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mahina:
    Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Gramma2five: I was so looking forward to this NEW group of EP, and writers. I can now say as a over 35 yr viewer I cant believe these new writers and JFP have really ignored long time viewers acting like we will not remember Phyliss drugging Danny to make him think he slept with her and lying to him and all of GC that he was the father to Daniel. To top it off changing paternity tests.
    Then to have Phyliss act so holier than thou..She done the same thing, then when she was about to be caught she started the fire to get rid of the evidence.
    I love the characters of Phyliss and Sharon, but the writing for both of these wonderful actress's leaves a lot to be desired. I feel bad that MS is leaving on that note.

What does Phyllis' past have to do with Sharon's present? It does not excuse what Sharon has done nor does it make it okay. Learn that.

I think the OP is talking about Phylis's hypocrosy. Not about her past having to do with Sharon's present. Phyl shouldn't even talk when she did the exact same thing. She is no better than Sharon. They both are wrong. Learn that.

Your argument holds no water. So because Phyllis did this years ago, it's okay for Sharon to do it and Phyllis is not supposed to say anything?

And we are talking Sharon's actions not Phyllis'. You are trying deflect fault from Sharon and it's not working.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 11:47AM
    #14   2013/07/23 11:46AM
    Yale Steam

Quote mahina:
    Quote Yale Steam:

Your argument holds no water. So because Phyllis did this years ago, it's okay for Sharon to do it and Phyllis is not supposed to say anything?

And we are talking Sharon's actions not Phyllis'. You are trying deflect fault from Sharon and it's not working.

#15   2013/07/23 03:13PM
    Laloni

Quote laurie6: What Phyllis did in her past has nothing to do with what Sharon is doing now, I guess since it keeps getting compared Sharon should have the same outcome and have Faith taken from her for years.

Sharon is not a Miss Goody Two Shoes anymore, she's evil and I hope she loses Faith, what she has done to Summer, Nick and Jack is just plain evil not to mention its her fault Phyllis fell, Sharon should not have followed Phyllis. I hate Sharon simply because she's evil and never has to pay for it

#16   2013/07/23 06:49PM
    On a Clear Day

When Phyllis was acting holier than thou to Sharon saying "how could you do such a thing?" I agree it was pretty funny because she had done the exact same thing. It does not excuse Sharon's crazy butt right now but it's certainly ironic. I'm guessing the new writers did not research Phyl's character when they wrote the lines for her and did not know she had also done the same thing or else did not care because on soaps they recycle the same plots all the time. They probably figured long time viewers forgot. I still say they should have gotten Christine and/or Paul & Danny plus Sharon in on Phyllis' exit story. Phyllis had some great rivalrys with all of them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 06:50PM
    #17   2013/07/23 07:12PM
    Marydugo

I think Sharon changing the DNA is so stupid!! If Phillis is leaving the show I hope the results are revealed before she goes. Also I wish the show would get a new hair stylist. Jill's hair looks terrible. Lauren needs a new style, I could go on and on. What style is poor Fen wearing, looks stupid!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list