List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyliss, Danny, lies &paternity

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyliss, Danny, lies &paternity

Started by Gramma2five at 2013/07/22 10:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/23 07:12PM, Views: 1665, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/22 10:48PM
    Phyliss, Danny, lies &paternity
    Gramma2five

I was so looking forward to this NEW group of EP, and writers. I can now say as a over 35 yr viewer I cant believe these new writers and JFP have really ignored long time viewers acting like we will not remember Phyliss drugging Danny to make him think he slept with her and lying to him and all of GC that he was the father to Daniel. To top it off changing paternity tests.
    Then to have Phyliss act so holier than thou..She done the same thing, then when she was about to be caught she started the fire to get rid of the evidence.
    The character of Sharon is not even recognizable anymore.
    I love the characters of Phyliss and Sharon, but the writing for both of these wonderful actress's leaves a lot to be desired. I feel bad that MS is leaving on that note.
    I hope these people get their crap together.

#2   2013/07/22 11:08PM
    Re: Phyliss, Danny, lies &paternity
    vyvan

Sharon changing paternity is the silliest, ridiculous and most illconceived story line ever!!!
    Lying, manipulation, changing paternity is more up Phyllis's style and character.
    There is a major role reversal that does not make sense!!!
    Writers end this nonsense!!
    Hopefully the last 5 episodes is just a hallucination of Sharon!!!
    END THIS NOW!!! Why is Phyllis giving Sharon a holier than thou look...when phyllis is worse than Sharon could ever be!!!!!

#3   2013/07/22 11:18PM
    laurie6

What Phyllis did in her past has nothing to do with what Sharon is doing now, I guess since it keeps getting compared Sharon should have the same outcome and have Faith taken from her for years.

#4   2013/07/23 12:19AM
    OhtheDrama

I used to think it was funny when people would get so worked up about their characters story lines, but now I get it. Sharon was always my favorite good girl and Phyllis my favorite bad girl. Since the Sharon DNA switch started, I have forgotten to keep up with the show. There is no one left of interest to me anymore, especially since Nick does nothing but date and Adam's head is so far up Victor's rear end he un recognizable.

#5   2013/07/23 12:19AM
    Yale Steam

Quote Gramma2five: I was so looking forward to this NEW group of EP, and writers. I can now say as a over 35 yr viewer I cant believe these new writers and JFP have really ignored long time viewers acting like we will not remember Phyliss drugging Danny to make him think he slept with her and lying to him and all of GC that he was the father to Daniel. To top it off changing paternity tests.
    Then to have Phyliss act so holier than thou..She done the same thing, then when she was about to be caught she started the fire to get rid of the evidence.
    I love the characters of Phyliss and Sharon, but the writing for both of these wonderful actress's leaves a lot to be desired. I feel bad that MS is leaving on that note.

What does Phyllis' past have to do with Sharon's present? It does not excuse what Sharon has done nor does it make it okay. Learn that.

#6   2013/07/23 12:25AM
    Yale Steam

Quote vyvan: Sharon changing paternity is the silliest, ridiculous and most illconceived story line ever!!!
    Lying, manipulation, changing paternity is more up Phyllis's style and character.
    There is a major role reversal that does not make sense!!!
    Writers end this nonsense!!
    Hopefully the last 5 episodes is just a hallucination of Sharon!!!
    END THIS NOW!!! Why is Phyllis giving Sharon a holier than thou look...when phyllis is worse than Sharon could ever be!!!!!

It's only silly to obsessed Sharon fans. You don't want this character written in a bad way ever. That is the real issue here. And do you really think the writers didn't or don't how you all would react and they still wrote it in. Well it's a soap opera therefore, her changing those results or the letter is indeed possible. Anything can be written into a script. Acccept it. It's done!

And Phyllis' past have nothing to do with Sharon's action. You all keep bring that up to try and soften Sharon's action or justify what she did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 12:27AM
    #7   2013/07/23 01:55AM
    bukopandan

Phyl the Phreak is leaving--that's all I care about. No more of that monstrosity! Learn it.

#8   2013/07/23 04:00AM
    annie73737

well there were 2 test done i thought sharon changed the 1st one which wasn't conclusive not the real one

#9   2013/07/23 05:33AM
    mahina

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote Gramma2five: I was so looking forward to this NEW group of EP, and writers. I can now say as a over 35 yr viewer I cant believe these new writers and JFP have really ignored long time viewers acting like we will not remember Phyliss drugging Danny to make him think he slept with her and lying to him and all of GC that he was the father to Daniel. To top it off changing paternity tests.

What does Phyllis' past have to do with Sharon's present? It does not excuse what Sharon has done nor does it make it okay. Learn that.

I think the OP is talking about Phylis's hypocrosy. Not about her past having to do with Sharon's present. Phyl shouldn't even talk when she did the exact same thing. She is no better than Sharon. They both are wrong. Learn that.

#10   2013/07/23 05:56AM
    deceived

We ARE learning KARMA!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list