List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What about Heather and Daniel?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What about Heather and Daniel?

Started by sarasecret007 at 2007/10/14 07:34PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/18 09:48PM, Views: 378, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2007/10/14 07:34PM
    What about Heather and Daniel?
    sarasecret007

I don't think there is going to be any chemistry with Heather and Cane. I may be wrong but, I just think Cane is trying to seduce Heather so that she will stay off his trail. At first, I thought Sharon and Cane would be good a whole lot better than the Cane and Heather scenes. maybe they will get better.

#2   2007/10/14 11:44PM
    Re: What about Heather and Daniel?
    Danny Romalotti

eh...they'll all get a turn with each other soon enough...just be patient...everyone does everyone on this show.

I've been watching for YEARS

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/14 11:45PM
    #3   2007/10/15 12:52PM
    bubble303

Cane and Heather fan here so that would be a very big NO-NO

#4   2007/10/15 12:53PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote bubble303: Cane and Heather fan here so that would be a very big NO-NO

*hello*

#5   2007/10/15 01:01PM
    bubble303

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote bubble303: Cane and Heather fan here so that would be a very big NO-NO

*hello*

#6   2007/10/15 03:15PM
    rocknroller

:) I was thinkng the same thing. About Cane just using Heather. He uses his "mom' as a excause when asking questions.But I think it's really just for his benefit.I'm surprised that Heather isn't a little suspicious of him asking questions all the time. And we all know he's suppose to NOT to be Jill's real son. Or did they drop that s/l also? I thought his uncle was coming to town? Hey maybe his uncle is Jeffrey LOL!! He's suppose to start flirting with Jill. And the one s/l was Cane's uncle was going to try & get Jill & Kay's money. You never know it may just happen LOL!!

#7   2007/10/17 09:22AM
    sarasecret007

Your right, I think Heather is on to Cane. I think that Cane may date Lilly and find out that Cane is a bad guy and somehow something happens to where is gets to save Lilly.

#8   2007/10/18 09:12PM
    sarasecret007

Daniel could use some spice and romance in his life. He's such a good guy really.

#9   2007/10/18 09:15PM
    Jentra

I think Cane is using Heather to get his mind off of Lily. It ain't workin'!

#10   2007/10/18 09:48PM
    sarasecret007

I'm still wondering about that look that he gave Katherine today about going to CS. That was kind of odd. Cane doesn't really need to get ruff and blow his top anyway. He would really put JT in danger.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list