List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis is gone.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis is gone.

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/07/22 01:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/27 04:27AM, Views: 4965, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/22 04:36PM
    Re: Phyllis is gone.
    StepC

Whaaat!!!Phyllis is gone OMG!!!!Oh well I guess I'm gone to. Although I didn't always like her character however she made the Young and the Restless. The lights are out in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. No more Y&R after 40yrs. P.S. I can think of others you could have gotten rid of in a hurry starting with Sharon,Chloe,Kevin,Avery,and Chelsey and more. Bye Michelle Stafford, you are really going to be missed!

#12   2013/07/26 04:10PM
    MacDuffy

I really wanted to see Phyllis talk and tell the truth to poor Jack. Then go off life support. That would be Phyllis - going out with a bang. Look out Sharon. I don't care much for her anymore! Phyllis will be dearly missed!

#13   2013/07/26 09:39PM
    imtickledpink

I'm still not convinced that Phyliss is not really Shelia Carter. And we all know you can't kill Shelia

#14   2013/07/26 09:48PM
    strawberrypop

Quote imtickledpink: I'm still not convinced that Phyliss is not really Shelia Carter. And we all know you can't kill Shelia

I too have said this before, wouldn't that be a heck of a twist!

#15   2013/07/26 10:10PM
    imtickledpink

Quote strawberrypop:
    Quote imtickledpink: I'm still not convinced that Phyliss is not really Shelia Carter. And we all know you can't kill Shelia

I too have said this before, wouldn't that be a heck of a twist!

Yes! Even if Lauren shot the right person and she isn't Shelia, I still find it strange that her mother's maiden name is Callahan! The same last name as Daisy. Shelia or not she's connected to Daisy somehow!

#16   2013/07/27 04:27AM
    ptriple

%( So sad that she left the show like this, I will deeply miss her. I hate the way the writers treated her story lines, that resulted in her leaving the show. I believe she wouldn't left if they hadn't wrote her out to be some kind of ill person with that B S they be writing. This story line they have going now is going to make me stop watching Y & R. The only good thing about this, they are leaving her role open in case she decides to come back. Will miss you Phyllis....

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list