List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis is gone.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis is gone.

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/07/22 01:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/27 04:27AM, Views: 5301, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/22 01:39PM
    Phyllis is gone.
    strawberrypop

I wanted to cry when I watched Phyllis fall down those steps todays because I knew that was it.

So sad.

Michelle you will be missed dearly.

#2   2013/07/22 01:51PM
    Re: Phyllis is gone.
    Homesick Cajun

Me too! I will miss Michele Stafford so very much!! This is a very sad day for Young and Restless fans everywhere. Whether you loved or hated the character, there will be a void now that can't be replaced.

I also thought Michelle Stafford and Sharon Case gave outstanding performances!

The one thing I hated was the echo on the stairs!!! I found it really distracting from the great performances. It sounded to me like they were in a warehouse, not a home stairwell!!

Oh, well, great performances all around!!

Michelle Stafford you will be missed!!!

Often imitated, NEVER DUPLICATED!!!

#3   2013/07/22 01:59PM
    strawberrypop

Quote Homesick Cajun: Me too! I will miss Michele Stafford so very much!! This is a very sad day for Young and Restless fans everywhere. Whether you loved or hated the character, there will be a void now that can't be replaced.

I also thought Michelle Stafford and Sharon Case gave outstanding performances!

The one thing I hated was the echo on the stairs!!! I found it really distracting from the great performances. It sounded to me like they were in a warehouse, not a home stairwell!!

Oh, well, great performances all around!!

Michelle Stafford you will be missed!!!

Often imitated, NEVER DUPLICATED!!!

Michelle did her job well, no doubt about it.

An imitation is never as good as an original.

#4   2013/07/22 02:08PM
    Lizzytish

I'm glad it's finally over!! I love Michelle Stafford and wish her all the best, but I am glad to take a break from the absurd Phyllis. Listening to her reaming out Sharon (she didn't call Nick all those names) just reminded me of what a shrew Phyllis is -- after all she's done and gotten away with.

I can't wait to see how Sharon is going to get out of there without being detected.

#5   2013/07/22 02:30PM
    alanadz

Quote Lizzytish: I'm glad it's finally over!! I love Michelle Stafford and wish her all the best, but I am glad to take a break from the absurd Phyllis. Listening to her reaming out Sharon (she didn't call Nick all those names) just reminded me of what a shrew Phyllis is -- after all she's done and gotten away with.

I can't wait to see how Sharon is going to get out of there without being detected.

I want Summer to go after Miss loony tunes! I hope Summer is a chip off the block! One thing is for sure, by stealing Nick's daughter and causing her so much pain, Sharon has all but killed any chance she has of getting Nick back.

#6   2013/07/22 02:46PM
    Juju4MM

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Lizzytish: I'm glad it's finally over!! I love Michelle Stafford and wish her all the best, but I am glad to take a break from the absurd Phyllis. Listening to her reaming out Sharon (she didn't call Nick all those names) just reminded me of what a shrew Phyllis is -- after all she's done and gotten away with.

I want Summer to go after Miss loony tunes! I hope Summer is a chip off the block! One thing is for sure, by stealing Nick's daughter and causing her so much pain, Sharon has all but killed any chance she has of getting Nick back.

I do to!

#7   2013/07/22 02:50PM
    BJDET

Please Keep Phyllis-- She is one of the very best characters on this show!!! Jack needs her-- please , please do not let her walk away from this show!!! We love Her--

#8   2013/07/22 03:17PM
    taramartin

I didn't like Phyllis when I started watching but now I can't deny she is one heck of an actress - a force to be reckoned with. She certainly added spark and drama to the show whether you were a fan or not. She will be missed.

#9   2013/07/22 03:18PM
    A13eautiful1NVA

Welp, I know I will no longer watch Y&R!

#10   2013/07/22 03:25PM
    LucyT

MS, you go rock your next show.I will be watching!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list