List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Loved the Kyle and Summer Scenes Today!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loved the Kyle and Summer Scenes Today!

Started by alanadz at 2013/07/22 12:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 07:43AM, Views: 744, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/22 12:29PM
    Loved the Kyle and Summer Scenes Today!
    alanadz

Young love! I think they are a beautiful couple. Since JFP put them together herself, I expect them to continue getting major story.

I knew it. Their brains believe they are siblings but their hearts are still broken.

#2   2013/07/22 12:58PM
    Re: Loved the Kyle and Summer Scenes Today!
    vikis3

I must have missed something When did they become these star-crossed lovers? Summer had a crush

#3   2013/07/22 01:05PM
    alanadz

Quote vikis3: I must have missed something When did they become these star-crossed lovers? Summer had a crush

Yes, she had a huge crush on Kyle. At first Kyle resisted Summer because he felt she was too young. But Summer wouldn't give up and he was falling for her.

#4   2013/07/22 01:26PM
    alanadz

I don't think they will suffer too long. It looks like Ms. loony tunes is going to have a complete breakdown and will probably confess.

#5   2013/07/22 04:48PM
    reng

I have no interest in them at all. I'd prefer to see Blake in a business setting, and they can send Summer off to college for four years or maybe send her to Savannah to live with her brother.

#6   2013/07/22 05:16PM
    pocketvenus

I found it boring and stupid!! Those two had what two dates? One? I forget-if they can fall that smitten over each other in that short of time-- they are both too immature to be in a relationship with anyone, much less each other-

#7   2013/07/22 07:51PM
    Barbyboo

Quote vikis3: I must have missed something When did they become these star-crossed lovers? Summer had a crush

Puppy love drop this grippy story line

#8   2013/07/22 08:28PM
    On a Clear Day

I don't get it. They had one or two dates and now know they are sister and brother, yet are all star crossed? The actors did a good job with their lines but the s/l is silly. Bring back Blake Hood and show him in an office setting and send Summer to college where she can find a cute boy her own age to crush on.

#9   2013/07/23 03:18PM
    alanadz

Quote On a Clear Day: I don't get it. They had one or two dates and now know they are sister and brother, yet are all star crossed? The actors did a good job with their lines but the s/l is silly. Bring back Blake Hood and show him in an office setting and send Summer to college where she can find a cute boy her own age to crush on.

They are NOT brother and sister. Summer doesn't want a boy on her own age, she wants Kyle. Blake Hood is gone and is not coming back. This is like Vail Bloom all over again. BH was fired! End of story.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 03:19PM
    #10   2013/07/23 05:25PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote alanadz:
    Quote On a Clear Day: I don't get it. They had one or two dates and now know they are sister and brother, yet are all star crossed? The actors did a good job with their lines but the s/l is silly. Bring back Blake Hood and show him in an office setting and send Summer to college where she can find a cute boy her own age to crush on.

They are NOT brother and sister. Summer doesn't want a boy on her own age, she wants Kyle. Blake Hood is gone and is not coming back. This is like Vail Bloom all over again. BH was fired! End of story.

I know they are not brother and sister, Silly, but the characters don't. Who wants to see people who think they are related drooling over each other? This isn't Deliverance. You know, it's funny, I did not really care for Blake Hood or Kyle character all that much but when they brought in the new guy, it made me realize the first guy made the character more watchable. Anyhow, the Kyle character has never had much for s/ls so no biggie. Most recasts are flops or hard to get used to, or upset viewers like Vail Bloom as you mention. They recast Heather with different hair color and personality actresses very different from the first and all were hard to get used to and just when you did, they'd recast again. The only recast that went over smoothly with majority IMO was Noah.

I don't really care about Summer or Kyle much but if they find out they are not related I am not against them together or anything like that. I know you like them so maybe you will luck out and the paternity won't stay a secret with Phyllis in the coma for a long time and you will get your wish. But an SC interview intimated it would stay a secret for a long time, like months or years if she was actually correct, which would mean of course they won't hook up as a couple.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 05:30PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list