List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis should die

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis should die

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/22 11:40AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/22 09:19PM, Views: 3165, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/22 03:48PM
    Re: Phyllis should die
    A13eautiful1NVA

Quote maja: I doubt that tptb will kill Phyllis off. I think it will be a coma and she'll move to a special clinic for care. That way the door will be open for MS to return or a recast.

I really hope your right,I didn't even think of that being the story line I thought they were going to kill her off.
    As soon as she comes out of that coma I will promptly return to watching Y&R but until then....

#12   2013/07/22 03:59PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote edaem1: I think she should be killed off, too.

Phyllis has been asking for this. She stalks people & thinks it's ok. She kills & thinks it's ok. She try's to run people over & thinks it's ok. She hides dead bodies & thinks it's ok. She drugs men to sleep with her & thinks it's ok. She should die right there in that town for all to see. Her two children can rest & never be bothered with this so call mother ever again.

#13   2013/07/22 03:59PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote A13eautiful1NVA:
    Quote laurie6: If that is the case so should Sharon she isn't any better.

I Agree

Me too and have to say Sharon caused the fall and left her for dead.

Can't say more as I'm watching the show...

Wait till Noah finds out.

The angst for Phyllis on this board is disgusting........im so past this crap

Current sl Sharon fully knows her actions are wrong...

This character.....gone gone gone....#evil

#14   2013/07/22 04:02PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Phyllis did this to herself. They filmed her feet where she stepped on her dress & fell. Phyllis is stupid for wearing a dress like this to a place like that. She should been with Jack & not out stalking.

#15   2013/07/22 04:07PM
    Havasu addict

Phyllis wasn't stalking her. Did you watch the part where Faith said soon we will be a family again? Sharon took her cell phone, so she's blameless?

#16   2013/07/22 04:14PM
    KeepingItReal

Are you forreal......smh

Not entertaining the lies.

Sharon did.....and left her for dead....

Yep.....no fire starter to hire this time around. to cover up her "accident"

#17   2013/07/22 04:15PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote Havasu addict: Phyllis wasn't stalking her. Did you watch the part where Faith said soon we will be a family again? Sharon took her cell phone, so she's blameless?

Yes Phyllis was stalking. What Faith & Sharon does is none of her business. Now this will be the last time Phyllis stalks anyone in that town. RIP Phyllis.

#18   2013/07/22 04:23PM
    laurie6

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote Havasu addict: Phyllis wasn't stalking her. Did you watch the part where Faith said soon we will be a family again? Sharon took her cell phone, so she's blameless?

Yes Phyllis was stalking. What Faith & Sharon does is none of her business. Now this will be the last time Phyllis stalks anyone in that town. RIP Phyllis.

Sharon is the one that chased Phyllis, Sharon caused this no one else. Sharon is the one who is stalking Nick and going crazy for a man.

#19   2013/07/22 04:52PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote laurie6:

Sharon is the one that chased Phyllis, Sharon caused this no one else. Sharon is the one who is stalking Nick and going crazy for a man.

I will use the term haters as this debate is nothing about the truth but hate for a character who was not in the wrong.

*stretch* yawn.....its all on Sharon.

Guess I'd the say it long enuf, they may get some to believe the lie. Lol

#20   2013/07/22 04:54PM
    laurie6

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote laurie6:

I will use the term haters as this debate is nothing about the truth but hate for a character who was not in the wrong.

*stretch* yawn.....its all on Sharon.

Guess I'd the say it long enuf, they may get some to believe the lie. Lol

LOL, I agree.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list