List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Started by deceived at 2013/07/20 01:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 07:31AM, Views: 4732, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/07/24 06:59AM
    Re: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote deceived: Can a man be bi-polar? Because Carmine actually acts like he really thinks Lauren is in love with him... or that they had a great love. But, back in the OTB he remarked that cheap tricks bring high stakes... (comfusing at best)

I'm no proffessional, but I would say a man can have BPD...

They absolutely can! Also, on that note, I think everyone in GC has it!! LOL

Lol I think you're right, well, except for maybe Faith and the twins...lolf

Yep, and I'm not real sure about them anymore! lol

Well, one of them did call the other a doedoehead the other day! lol

#52   2013/07/24 07:00AM
    Homesick Cajun

It's been so many moons ago, feels like years, that I wasn't sure if it was Kevin or not. I'll be very glad when that s/l reaches it's inevitable illogical conclusion!!!

#53   2013/07/24 07:02AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun: It's been so many moons ago, feels like years, that I wasn't sure if it was Kevin or not. I'll be very glad when that s/l reaches it's inevitable illogical conclusion!!!

I saw that episode; it was Kevin...

#54   2013/07/24 07:08AM
    deceived

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote deceived: Can a man be bi-polar? Because Carmine actually acts like he really thinks Lauren is in love with him... or that they had a great love. But, back in the OTB he remarked that cheap tricks bring high stakes... (comfusing at best)

Okay... now I am feeling delusional...
    Is Cassie a ghost or a twin??? Why are the twins calling each other horrid names?? Why is Kyle and Summer still flirting??? Why is Noah confused? Why does stud Carmine want an older woman? WHY WHY WHY!!!

#55   2013/07/24 07:12AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote deceived:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:

Is Cassie a ghost or a twin??? Why are the twins calling each other horrid names?? Why is Kyle and Summer still flirting??? Why is Noah confused? Why does stud Carmine want an older woman? WHY WHY WHY!!!

LOL!! All very valid questions! None of which I can answer! But very funny though! LOL

#56   2013/07/24 07:25AM
    sgtppr

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:

LOL!! All very valid questions! None of which I can answer! But very funny though! LOL

If Lauren kills Carmine while she is being held hostage she will get away with it like when she killed Sheila. I suppose that is one way of ending this stupid s/l once and for all without a long dragged out trial.

#57   2013/07/24 07:31AM
    trinilisa

Quote sgtppr:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:

If Lauren kills Carmine while she is being held hostage she will get away with it like when she killed Sheila. I suppose that is one way of ending this stupid s/l once and for all without a long dragged out trial.

I seriously hope she does that next week, but as per Homesick's speculation, it's not over yet for Carmine...but I would gladdly see Lauren waste him...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list