List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Started by deceived at 2013/07/20 01:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 07:31AM, Views: 4850, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/24 06:27AM
    Re: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I don't know that he has no connection in GC. (Also, with all the newbies that have no connection that are still hanging around, don't think that would make a difference to these writers) But there has been a great deal of speculation on this board and others that Carmine could have something to do with the Blogger and Rose nonsense.

Also, since we are about to be so VERY ENTERTAINED, according to spoilers with both of those s/l's soon that could be part of how the current s/l ends. Rose is to be introduced to us tomorrow, oh yeah, I can hardly wait. (Sarcasm) so Carmine could be related to her some way. I don't know just a thought...

I got to agree with you about the blogger and Rose storylines. I think they're stupid and borring and I wish they would be over already!
    I'm confused as to why Carmine would target Neil's family if he were the mystery blogger. And what his connection to Rose could be.
    The only connection I could possibly buy regarding Carmine at this point is if he were working for Victor to make Billy fall off the wagon. But that in itself isn't really a connection imho because everybody is dispensible to Victor so he would just find another person to do his dirty work anyway...Personally I'm hoping he's not that relevant and the writers send him into the hereafter...

What I have been reading, don't know if it's true, is that Carmine is somehow related to Rose. Also, guess Rose is going to be around awhile. More nonsense and newbie with no purpose.

I completely agree he has been on Victor's payroll to assist with Billy's relapse if for no other reason.

As for the blogger s/l and the Winters family, I think the Rose and the blogger s/l will be connected, which in turn, could provide the connection to Carmine. I'm just speculating at this point. If the powers that be want to keep Carmine around, that would be one way for them to.

Oh are you serious? So Carmine is supposed to be related to Rose, who is supposed to be related to a mystery blogger, who has been targeting Neil and his family, who we almost never see interracting with Carmine? Great; how are the writers supposed to even sell that? I guess we're in for some good times (sarcasm)...
    I just thought of something. It seemed strange to me that Leslie was Carmine's lawyer...

#42   2013/07/24 06:30AM
    deceived

Can a man be bi-polar? Because Carmine actually acts like he really thinks Lauren is in love with him... or that they had a great love. But, back in the OTB he remarked that cheap tricks bring high stakes... (comfusing at best)

#43   2013/07/24 06:34AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I don't know that he has no connection in GC. (Also, with all the newbies that have no connection that are still hanging around, don't think that would make a difference to these writers) But there has been a great deal of speculation on this board and others that Carmine could have something to do with the Blogger and Rose nonsense.

Also, since we are about to be so VERY ENTERTAINED, according to spoilers with both of those s/l's soon that could be part of how the current s/l ends. Rose is to be introduced to us tomorrow, oh yeah, I can hardly wait. (Sarcasm) so Carmine could be related to her some way. I don't know just a thought...

I got to agree with you about the blogger and Rose storylines. I think they're stupid and borring and I wish they would be over already!
    I'm confused as to why Carmine would target Neil's family if he were the mystery blogger. And what his connection to Rose could be.
    The only connection I could possibly buy regarding Carmine at this point is if he were working for Victor to make Billy fall off the wagon. But that in itself isn't really a connection imho because everybody is dispensible to Victor so he would just find another person to do his dirty work anyway...Personally I'm hoping he's not that relevant and the writers send him into the hereafter...

What I have been reading, don't know if it's true, is that Carmine is somehow related to Rose. Also, guess Rose is going to be around awhile. More nonsense and newbie with no purpose.

I completely agree he has been on Victor's payroll to assist with Billy's relapse if for no other reason.

As for the blogger s/l and the Winters family, I think the Rose and the blogger s/l will be connected, which in turn, could provide the connection to Carmine. I'm just speculating at this point. If the powers that be want to keep Carmine around, that would be one way for them to.

Oh are you serious? So Carmine is supposed to be related to Rose, who is supposed to be related to a mystery blogger, who has been targeting Neil and his family, who we almost never see interracting with Carmine? Great; how are the writers supposed to even sell that? I guess we're in for some good times (sarcasm)...
    I just thought of something. It seemed strange to me that Leslie was Carmine's lawyer...

Exactly! I am pretty sure there is going to be a connection, somehow, to keep Carmine around. I think the current regime likes MD/Carmine. I also think the character can be redeemed, it will take a lot of time. But look what Adam did to Ashley, I know some have not forgiven him, but a lot of people have. If Adam can be somewhat redeemed in the eyes of viewers then I think Carmine certainly can. For me, what Adam did to Ashley was far worse. And today Adam is one of my favorites. So, with Leslie now in the picture as you said, I'm more convinced than ever that the speculation about Carmine, Rose, blogger, etc. could very well be true!

#44   2013/07/24 06:34AM
    trinilisa

Quote deceived: Can a man be bi-polar? Because Carmine actually acts like he really thinks Lauren is in love with him... or that they had a great love. But, back in the OTB he remarked that cheap tricks bring high stakes... (comfusing at best)

I'm no proffessional, but I would say a man can have BPD...

#45   2013/07/24 06:36AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote deceived: Can a man be bi-polar? Because Carmine actually acts like he really thinks Lauren is in love with him... or that they had a great love. But, back in the OTB he remarked that cheap tricks bring high stakes... (comfusing at best)

They absolutely can! Also, on that note, I think everyone in GC has it!! LOL

#46   2013/07/24 06:43AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:

Exactly! I am pretty sure there is going to be a connection, somehow, to keep Carmine around. I think the current regime likes MD/Carmine. I also think the character can be redeemed, it will take a lot of time. But look what Adam did to Ashley, I know some have not forgiven him, but a lot of people have. If Adam can be somewhat redeemed in the eyes of viewers then I think Carmine certainly can. For me, what Adam did to Ashley was far worse. And today Adam is one of my favorites. So, with Leslie now in the picture as you said, I'm more convinced than ever that the speculation about Carmine, Rose, blogger, etc. could very well be true!

Well, if there's one character that can make this stupid blogger storyline less borring, it would be Carmine! (I still hate him, though). I can't comment on Adam's sort of redemption because I don't believe he is redeemed, so I won't go there.:)
    But getting back to Carmine, something else just struck me. Doesn't he live at the GCAC? How can he afford to live there on a bartender's salary? It's occurring to me that somebody must be putting him up...and I agree with the strangeness (is that even a word?) of the cabin...how does he have access to it? But then if the blogger is targeting Neil and his family, then why hold Lauren against her will there? Or is it just co-incidence that this Rose person may own this cabin and be related to Carmine as per your speculation? Um, the plot thickens??? lol

#47   2013/07/24 06:46AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:

Lol I think you're right, well, except for maybe Faith and the twins...lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 06:53AM
    #48   2013/07/24 06:48AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:

Well, if there's one character that can make this stupid blogger storyline less borring, it would be Carmine! (I still hate him, though). I can't comment on Adam's sort of redemption because I don't believe he is redeemed, so I won't go there.:)
    But getting back to Carmine, something else just struck me. Doesn't he live at the GCAC? How can he afford to live there on a bartender's salary? It's occurring to me that somebody must be putting him up...and I agree with the strangeness (is that even a word?) of the cabin...how does he have access to it? But then if the blogger is targeting Neil and his family, then why hold Lauren against her will there? Or is it just co-incidence that this Rose person may own this cabin and be related to Carmine as per your speculation? Um, the plot thickens??? lol

Yes, not only does he live at GCAC, but in the beginning (I think it was Kevin) traced the blog posts back to someone at the GCAC. Just thinking about the Rose and Blogger s/l's makes me sleepy lol, but if the rumors are true and Carmine is involved, that would be the one and only reason I would pay attention. I am starting to believe it more and more.

#49   2013/07/24 06:50AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:

Lol I think you're right, well, except for maybe Faith and the twins...lolf

Yep, and I'm not real sure about them anymore! lol

#50   2013/07/24 06:56AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote trinilisa:

Yes, not only does he live at GCAC, but in the beginning (I think it was Kevin) traced the blog posts back to someone at the GCAC. Just thinking about the Rose and Blogger s/l's makes me sleepy lol, but if the rumors are true and Carmine is involved, that would be the one and only reason I would pay attention. I am starting to believe it more and more.

Yeah; Kevin did trace it back to the GCAC...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list