List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Started by deceived at 2013/07/20 01:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 07:31AM, Views: 5099, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/24 05:25AM
    Re: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren
    trinilisa

*SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, on today's Canadian preview (tomorrow's US), as Lauren eyes a steak knife, Carmine asks Lauren if she's lying to him and tells her that would be a big mistake. Guess the harmful hottie is not so harmless anymore.

#32   2013/07/24 05:29AM
    trinilisa

Quote maja: Lauren needs to squeeze Carmine's gnads and then grab a chair and hit him over his sleazy head then while he's unconscious set that cabin on fire! Burn scumbag burn!!

Love this post!
    And if she needs help, I'll be happy to provide my assistance! lol

#33   2013/07/24 05:30AM
    trinilisa

Carmine says he's a lover, not a fighter.
    I think a stalker and kidnapper aren't exactly great traits either...

#34   2013/07/24 05:37AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: And of course on yesterday's Canadian show, Carmine prevents Lauren from leaving the cabin, takes away the cell when Jill called Fen's number, and when he found he couldn't get into Lauren's pants by talking, he tried making out with her. Then when she was going to leave, he said he needed more than the hour he promised to only keep her there for and then to have Michael released. It sure looks like an attack is coming. Lauren did tell him that it was only a fling that they had, and he's not taking "no" for an answer; it's all in his head that he can force her to love him. I don't think this will end well; right now, he is confining her to the cabin, and forcing what he wants on her. He may be hot, but his actions right now make him seem really ugly and evil and like a potential rapist imho and that is not hot.
    And yes, I know that Michael forced himself on Christine. So maybe Carmine needs to do some time for forcing Lauren to stay at the cabin against his well and trying to kiss her when she clearly doesn't want him and then we can talk hot reformed Carmine...

Carmine has finally done something he can be charged for.He's keeping Lauren against her will and tied her to a chair.This is all about power and control and revenge for Fen and the drugs.He may have had feelings for her but you don't do that to someone you're supposed to love.I think Carmine has to be killed off or written out.What purpose would he serve after this s/l is over.He's not connected to any GC family and who would want to associate with him.

Thanks for letting me know about the chair; the things you miss when you're sightless...lol
    Ita; Carmine has no real connection to anyone in GC. I also agree he needs to die or do time at this point. If the spoilers are correct, and the face-off reaches a startling conclusion (only the writers think their work is "startling"; the viewers aren't stupid), then he either dies or shoots Michael or something. But I'm thinking he dies...

#35   2013/07/24 05:42AM
    trinilisa

I guess Carmine really isn't man enough; he can't deal with "no means no" and also can't handle the fact that all he was to Lauren was a great lay. Now he's trying to force her to love him. I guess between Abby and Angelina and now Lauren, I guess Carmine isn't the catch he thinks he is. He's good for a good time, but that's all he's good for.
    Too bad the writers had to sacrifice a couple in order to exploit someone's body. And even in exploiting that person, they turned his character into a maniac. He could have been the bartender who shakes up the relationships in GC, but instead they had to turn the eye-candy (all be it a kidnapping mobster freak from the get-go) into more of a repulsive freak for some viewers...
    Sorry about the Carmine rants this morning! lol

#36   2013/07/24 05:45AM
    Homesick Cajun

I don't know that he has no connection in GC. (Also, with all the newbies that have no connection that are still hanging around, don't think that would make a difference to these writers) But there has been a great deal of speculation on this board and others that Carmine could have something to do with the Blogger and Rose nonsense.

Also, since we are about to be so VERY ENTERTAINED, according to spoilers with both of those s/l's soon that could be part of how the current s/l ends. Rose is to be introduced to us tomorrow, oh yeah, I can hardly wait. (Sarcasm) so Carmine could be related to her some way. I don't know just a thought...

#37   2013/07/24 05:57AM
    Lady Strawberry

I keep feeling like Carmine is waiting for someone to come to the cabin. I also don't understand why he keeps telling Lauren "this is his last chance to talk to her". Why would it have to be his "last chance" when Michael is in jail.

Then the whole cabin thing is weird. Why would Carmine even know about this cabin or have access to it? had he planned to kidnap lauren already or does someone we know or about to meet live in that cabin?

He has not stayed away from Lauren the entire time the affair has been over and Michael was free so why is this his "last chance" all of a sudden.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 05:59AM
    #38   2013/07/24 05:58AM
    trinilisa

Quote Homesick Cajun: I don't know that he has no connection in GC. (Also, with all the newbies that have no connection that are still hanging around, don't think that would make a difference to these writers) But there has been a great deal of speculation on this board and others that Carmine could have something to do with the Blogger and Rose nonsense.

Also, since we are about to be so VERY ENTERTAINED, according to spoilers with both of those s/l's soon that could be part of how the current s/l ends. Rose is to be introduced to us tomorrow, oh yeah, I can hardly wait. (Sarcasm) so Carmine could be related to her some way. I don't know just a thought...

I got to agree with you about the blogger and Rose storylines. I think they're stupid and borring and I wish they would be over already!
    I'm confused as to why Carmine would target Neil's family and noone else if he were the mystery blogger. And what his connection to Rose could be.
    The only connection I could possibly buy regarding Carmine at this point is if he were working for Victor to make Billy fall off the wagon. But that in itself isn't really a connection imho because everybody is dispensible to Victor so he would just find another person to do his dirty work anyway...Personally I'm hoping he's not that relevant and the writers send him into the hereafter...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 05:59AM
    #39   2013/07/24 06:03AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I don't know that he has no connection in GC. (Also, with all the newbies that have no connection that are still hanging around, don't think that would make a difference to these writers) But there has been a great deal of speculation on this board and others that Carmine could have something to do with the Blogger and Rose nonsense.

I got to agree with you about the blogger and Rose storylines. I think they're stupid and borring and I wish they would be over already!
    I'm confused as to why Carmine would target Neil's family if he were the mystery blogger. And what his connection to Rose could be.
    The only connection I could possibly buy regarding Carmine at this point is if he were working for Victor to make Billy fall off the wagon. But that in itself isn't really a connection imho because everybody is dispensible to Victor so he would just find another person to do his dirty work anyway...Personally I'm hoping he's not that relevant and the writers send him into the hereafter...

What I have been reading, don't know if it's true, is that Carmine is somehow related to Rose. Also, guess Rose is going to be around awhile. More nonsense and newbie with no purpose.

I completely agree he has been on Victor's payroll to assist with Billy's relapse if for no other reason.

As for the blogger s/l and the Winters family, I think the Rose and the blogger s/l will be connected, which in turn, could provide the connection to Carmine. I'm just speculating at this point. If the powers that be want to keep Carmine around, that would be one way for them to.

#40   2013/07/24 06:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lady Strawberry: I keep feeling like Carmine is waiting for someone to come to the cabin. I also don't understand why he keeps telling Lauren "this is his last chance to talk to her". Why would it have to be his "last chance" when Michael is in jail.

Then the whole cabin thing is weird. Why would Carmine even know about this cabin or have access to it? had he planned to kidnap lauren already or does someone we know or about to meet live in that cabin?

He has not stayed away from Lauren the entire time the affair has been over and Michael was free so why is this his "last chance" all of a sudden.

Oh God, don't tell me it's another stupid Sheila angle...and that she has other relatives pulling his strings...
    Either that, or I wonder if he's planning on killing himself? On the other hand, he may be too arrogant and full of himself to kill himself. Or could there be some sort of mob connection that he was running from that has caught up with him? Or perhaps he owes someone money? I dunno...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 06:21AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list