List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Started by deceived at 2013/07/20 01:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 07:31AM, Views: 4937, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/22 12:20PM
    Re: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren
    bukopandan

I hadn't been thinking of the cabin lure as when Carmine would meet his demise. I imagined him being angrier than ever after leaving the cabin and then attacking the fake Lauren to get some kind of satisfaction, and then she'd kill him and the real Lauren would get accused of killing Carmine.

#22   2013/07/22 12:55PM
    maja

Lauren needs to squeeze Carmine's gnads and then grab a chair and hit him over his sleazy head then while he's unconscious set that cabin on fire! Burn scumbag burn!!

#23   2013/07/22 02:32PM
    FL senior fan

Quote deceived:
    Quote lmfan: I hope it is Paul who follows Michael up to the cabin after they figure out Carmine lured her up there and won't let her go. I want to see Michael beating the crap out of Carmine but in the end Paul having the kill shot so that none of the Baldwins have to go on trial.

Still think Carmine has to die at this point or be caught and sent to prison but haven't heard any spoilers at all about that. They have really kept their lips tight on this Baldwin family drama story all throughout the story from bullying to affair, fallout and now Carmine going over the edge.

My theory... since Carmine used Fen's cell phone to lure Lauren there; Fen finds out follows up there, and kills or hurts Carmine. Lauren or Michael takes the fall for Fen...and there will be a trial.

-------------------
    Great analogy; I've thought all along FEN would kill Carmine!
    Stupid Lauren...when she saw him why didn't she run? Instead gets close to him to slap him. Wonder if he will rape her too?

#24   2013/07/22 02:46PM
    maja

Quote deceived:
    Quote lmfan: I hope it is Paul who follows Michael up to the cabin after they figure out Carmine lured her up there and won't let her go. I want to see Michael beating the crap out of Carmine but in the end Paul having the kill shot so that none of the Baldwins have to go on trial.

Still think Carmine has to die at this point or be caught and sent to prison but haven't heard any spoilers at all about that. They have really kept their lips tight on this Baldwin family drama story all throughout the story from bullying to affair, fallout and now Carmine going over the edge.

My theory... since Carmine used Fen's cell phone to lure Lauren there; Fen finds out follows up there, and kills or hurts Carmine. Lauren or Michael takes the fall for Fen...and there will be a trial.

I don't think about to happen for two reasons...1) Fen is as high as kite and probably his brain won't be functioning for a while 2) There is a spoiler next week for the big Michael & Carmine confrontation next week that says that it all comes to a startling end.

#25   2013/07/22 09:23PM
    pink kiity

i say kick the guy in the balls get him where its hurts

#26   2013/07/23 11:54AM
    deceived

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote deceived:

-------------------
    Great analogy; I've thought all along FEN would kill Carmine!
    Stupid Lauren...when she saw him why didn't she run? Instead gets close to him to slap him. Wonder if he will rape her too?

I'm thinking of that movie: 'Before and After' starring Merle Streep, and Liam Neesum (SP)
    Because Michael feels guilty about turning in Fen the first time, he might take the fall for Fen this time... if that is what happens.

#27   2013/07/23 12:15PM
    trinilisa

And of course on yesterday's Canadian show, Carmine prevents Lauren from leaving the cabin, takes away the cell when Jill called Fen's number, and when he found he couldn't get into Lauren's pants by talking, he tried making out with her. Then when she was going to leave, he said he needed more than the hour he promised to only keep her there for and then to have Michael released. It sure looks like an attack is coming. Lauren did tell him that it was only a fling that they had, and he's not taking "no" for an answer; it's all in his head that he can force her to love him. I don't think this will end well; right now, he is confining her to the cabin, and forcing what he wants on her. He may be hot, but his actions right now make him seem really ugly and evil and like a potential rapist imho and that is not hot.
    And yes, I know that Michael forced himself on Christine. So maybe Carmine needs to do some time for forcing Lauren to stay at the cabin against his well and trying to kiss her when she clearly doesn't want him and then we can talk hot reformed Carmine...

#28   2013/07/23 12:37PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: And of course on yesterday's Canadian show, Carmine prevents Lauren from leaving the cabin, takes away the cell when Jill called Fen's number, and when he found he couldn't get into Lauren's pants by talking, he tried making out with her. Then when she was going to leave, he said he needed more than the hour he promised to only keep her there for and then to have Michael released. It sure looks like an attack is coming. Lauren did tell him that it was only a fling that they had, and he's not taking "no" for an answer; it's all in his head that he can force her to love him. I don't think this will end well; right now, he is confining her to the cabin, and forcing what he wants on her. He may be hot, but his actions right now make him seem really ugly and evil and like a potential rapist imho and that is not hot.
    And yes, I know that Michael forced himself on Christine. So maybe Carmine needs to do some time for forcing Lauren to stay at the cabin against his well and trying to kiss her when she clearly doesn't want him and then we can talk hot reformed Carmine...

Carmine has finally done something he can be charged for.He's keeping Lauren against her will and tied her to a chair.This is all about power and control and revenge for Fen and the drugs.He may have had feelings for her but you don't do that to someone you're supposed to love.I think Carmine has to be killed off or written out.What purpose would he serve after this s/l is over.He's not connected to any GC family and who would want to associate with him.

#29   2013/07/23 12:54PM
    Lady Strawberry

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: And of course on yesterday's Canadian show, Carmine prevents Lauren from leaving the cabin, takes away the cell when Jill called Fen's number, and when he found he couldn't get into Lauren's pants by talking, he tried making out with her. Then when she was going to leave, he said he needed more than the hour he promised to only keep her there for and then to have Michael released. It sure looks like an attack is coming. Lauren did tell him that it was only a fling that they had, and he's not taking "no" for an answer; it's all in his head that he can force her to love him. I don't think this will end well; right now, he is confining her to the cabin, and forcing what he wants on her. He may be hot, but his actions right now make him seem really ugly and evil and like a potential rapist imho and that is not hot.

Carmine has finally done something he can be charged for.He's keeping Lauren against her will and tied her to a chair.This is all about power and control and revenge for Fen and the drugs.He may have had feelings for her but you don't do that to someone you're supposed to love.I think Carmine has to be killed off or written out.What purpose would he serve after this s/l is over.He's not connected to any GC family and who would want to associate with him.

I was glad I waited to personally see yesterday's and today's episodes before I gave any input. I needed to see the scenes for myself.

I was very glad that lauren told carmine that it was only a "fling". That let Carmine know and even us as viewers understand that Lauren was not falling for Carmine she was just sleeping with him. I liked the fact she apologized to him for his feelings and that she didn't realize he had developed "feelings" for her but let him know she would never return them.

I liked the fact Lauren told him she would NEVER have sex with him again. I saw that she did not want to kiss him and the writers showed us that Carmine knew Lauren did not want to kiss him and that is why he became so angry and would not let her leave. He thought that kiss would get him in the bed and he knew she was disgusted by it so then the anger came out. Then when she tried to answer the phone, he became angrier.

I like the fact that the writers left us knowing that Lauren is truly over her "fling" and that that is all it ever was. A lot of questions were answered today so we no longer have reason to assume what we want her to feel.

Now, Carmine is very angry so I hope that he does not rape her now. Carmine now knows he does not have any hold over Lauren anymore, he also knows He never meant anything to her and he also knows no one knows where she is. Those are not positive factors.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/23 12:56PM
    #30   2013/07/23 02:48PM
    alanadz

Today's scenes were so silly. Why would Fen call his mother from a cabin out in the woods? The minute Lauren walked in and saw Carmine, she should have left, no questions asked. The writers are making Likey looks stupid. Stop the madness.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list