List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Started by deceived at 2013/07/20 01:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 07:31AM, Views: 4837, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/22 11:16AM
    Re: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren
    maja

Quote gardengal: How does Carmine find Fen's phone all the time? That phone must have a Carmine specific GPS chip in it. Sorry but that just kind of made me do the .

While Fen is at CL wth his drug-friend Raven they start talking about taking drugs to go on a trip where they won't need to leave town. In his excitement to get these drugs, Fen leaves his cellphone on the table, which Carmine conventiently sees. Carmine then send Lauren an urgent text pretending to be Fen, that he needs his mommy.Fen comes back to CL tripping on drugs with Raven in a scene that looks like a bad afternoon special looking for his cell.Lauren rushes to a cabin calling for Fen when sleaze Carmine approaches her.

#12   2013/07/22 11:20AM
    janetb

Quote gardengal: How does Carmine find Fen's phone all the time? That phone must have a Carmine specific GPS chip in it. Sorry but that just kind of made me do the .

How convenient for Carmine.Fen left it on a table at CL when he and his friend went to get high on drugs.

#13   2013/07/22 11:27AM
    gardengal

Quote maja:

While Fen is at CL wth his drug-friend Raven they start talking about taking drugs to go on a trip where they won't need to leave town. In his excitement to get these drugs, Fen leaves his cellphone on the table, which Carmine conventiently sees. Carmine then send Lauren an urgent text pretending to be Fen, that he needs his mommy.Fen comes back to CL tripping on drugs with Raven in a scene that looks like a bad afternoon special looking for his cell.Lauren rushes to a cabin calling for Fen when sleaze Carmine approaches her.

Thanks! I missed the first half. Even so isn't this the second time Carmine napped Fen's phone?

#14   2013/07/22 11:34AM
    Calypso

I didn't like the smirk on Carmine's face when he wouldn't let Lauren leave the cabin. Bad things to come......

#15   2013/07/22 11:35AM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote Homesick Cajun: I truly hope Carmine doesn't get killed off the show.

With Jeanne Cooper and now Michelle Stafford leaving, this show needs all the interesting characters possible.

A daily dose of all the newbies and horrible recasts will turn off a lot of viewers. If I want to be incredibly bored I'll clean my house.

God forbid that I get THAT bored, but I sure wish the writers would realize what they are doing to this show.

#16   2013/07/22 11:38AM
    chillepepper

this is so totally stupid. just kill carmine off and get it over with now.Never liked him from the get go. Don't care how cute he is (and he is)he is a total creep. What the he!! was Lauren thinking?, she must have been hard up for a friend. I see a rape coming too.

#17   2013/07/22 11:44AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Nutty Nancy:
    Quote Homesick Cajun: I truly hope Carmine doesn't get killed off the show.

With Jeanne Cooper and now Michelle Stafford leaving, this show needs all the interesting characters possible.

A daily dose of all the newbies and horrible recasts will turn off a lot of viewers. If I want to be incredibly bored I'll clean my house.

God forbid that I get THAT bored, but I sure wish the writers would realize what they are doing to this show.

Actually my house is pretty darn clean now!! So what does that say about the status quo!? LOL

#18   2013/07/22 11:50AM
    Milkshake24

Could Lauren be turning the tables on Carmine? She told Michael his plan and he should no the law! Wouldn't she find it a bit strange that Fenmore asked her to go to that cabin? Did she figure out his plan and is wearing a wire? The preview has her getting him to straight out say what he wants and what his plan is? If carmine finds the wire Lauren may find herself in hot water! I don't think she'll be raped nor do I think she'll sleep with him! He may get charged with a crime and wind up in the cell next to Michael!

#19   2013/07/22 11:52AM
    deceived

Quote janetb:

How convenient for Carmine.Fen left it on a table at CL when he and his friend went to get high on drugs.

One of my boys are like that, dropping his expensive phone, and leaving it all over the place...(must be nice...lol)

#20   2013/07/22 12:13PM
    trinilisa

Quote chillepepper: this is so totally stupid. just kill carmine off and get it over with now.Never liked him from the get go. Don't care how cute he is (and he is)he is a total creep. What the he!! was Lauren thinking?, she must have been hard up for a friend. I see a rape coming too.

I have a bad feeling about this. I have a feeling that Carmine will rape her, too, or at least try to. I never liked him from day one, no matter how hot he is. He is a hot psychotic mess!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list