List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren

Started by deceived at 2013/07/20 01:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 07:31AM, Views: 4936, Replies: 56
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/20 01:44PM
    Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren
    deceived

The spoilers say that Carmine lures Lauren to a cabin, but then wont let her leave; later it says that Michael and Carmine face off... who do you think will kill or hurt Carmine...Fen, Michael, or Lauren, or even Paul...

#2   2013/07/20 01:51PM
    Re: Spoiler: Carmine Baits Lauren
    reng

Fake Lauren, who thinks the woman on the sex tape is her (and it might be).

#3   2013/07/20 01:51PM
    lmfan

I hope it is Paul who follows Michael up to the cabin after they figure out Carmine lured her up there and won't let her go. I want to see Michael beating the crap out of Carmine but in the end Paul having the kill shot so that none of the Baldwins have to go on trial.

Still think Carmine has to die at this point or be caught and sent to prison but haven't heard any spoilers at all about that. They have really kept their lips tight on this Baldwin family drama story all throughout the story from bullying to affair, fallout and now Carmine going over the edge.

#4   2013/07/20 02:30PM
    deceived

Quote lmfan: I hope it is Paul who follows Michael up to the cabin after they figure out Carmine lured her up there and won't let her go. I want to see Michael beating the crap out of Carmine but in the end Paul having the kill shot so that none of the Baldwins have to go on trial.

Still think Carmine has to die at this point or be caught and sent to prison but haven't heard any spoilers at all about that. They have really kept their lips tight on this Baldwin family drama story all throughout the story from bullying to affair, fallout and now Carmine going over the edge.

My theory... since Carmine used Fen's cell phone to lure Lauren there; Fen finds out follows up there, and kills or hurts Carmine. Lauren or Michael takes the fall for Fen...and there will be a trial.

#5   2013/07/20 02:32PM
    mdtuttle

Quote deceived: The spoilers say that Carmine lures Lauren to a cabin, but then wont let her leave; later it says that Michael and Carmine face off... who do you think will kill or hurt Carmine...Fen, Michael, or Lauren, or even Paul...

I think Micheal and Paul will show up to rescue Carmine and Micheal will end up killing him but he will get off for self defense because Paul will testify that Carmine kidnapped Lauren. Since Carmine has a history of abducting women in the first place and with the sex tape Lauren and Micheal should have no problem proving he was stalking and threatening Lauren.

#6   2013/07/20 02:34PM
    deceived

Quote reng: Fake Lauren, who thinks the woman on the sex tape is her (and it might be).

Yes, it looked like the fake Lauren!

#7   2013/07/22 10:02AM
    deceived

Let's hope Paul shows up because he was following Carmine.

#8   2013/07/22 10:20AM
    Homesick Cajun

I truly hope Carmine doesn't get killed off the show.

With Jeanne Cooper and now Michelle Stafford leaving, this show needs all the interesting characters possible.

A daily dose of all the newbies and horrible recasts will turn off a lot of viewers. If I want to be incredibly bored I'll clean my house.

#9   2013/07/22 11:02AM
    janetb

Quote deceived:
    Quote lmfan: I hope it is Paul who follows Michael up to the cabin after they figure out Carmine lured her up there and won't let her go. I want to see Michael beating the crap out of Carmine but in the end Paul having the kill shot so that none of the Baldwins have to go on trial.

My theory... since Carmine used Fen's cell phone to lure Lauren there; Fen finds out follows up there, and kills or hurts Carmine. Lauren or Michael takes the fall for Fen...and there will be a trial.

Fen is high on drugs with his friend and won't be any help.Unless someone knows where Lauren went she's on her own.

#10   2013/07/22 11:06AM
    gardengal

How does Carmine find Fen's phone all the time? That phone must have a Carmine specific GPS chip in it. Sorry but that just kind of made me do the .

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list