List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: When is Chelsea's Baby Due? Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When is Chelsea's Baby Due? Spoiler

Started by alanadz at 2013/07/20 06:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/22 08:50PM, Views: 4026, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/20 06:17AM
    When is Chelsea's Baby Due? Spoiler
    alanadz

I read down the road spoilers that indicate the baby will be born in August.

#2   2013/07/20 06:20AM
    Re: When is Chelsea's Baby Due? Spoiler
    Axl Rose

The baby should be born in August considering she did conceive in December of 2012, count down 9 months and she is right on schedule to deliver a full-term baby

#3   2013/07/20 12:13PM
    Krystalee

Quote alanadz: I read down the road spoilers that indicate the baby will be born in August.

Chelsea & Adam supposedly conceived this baby on New Years Eve. The baby, full term, would be due the end of Sept. I've been wondering how Chelesa is going to explain to Dylan how a full term baby is born a month or so early.

#4   2013/07/20 12:21PM
    alanadz

Quote Krystalee:
    Quote alanadz: I read down the road spoilers that indicate the baby will be born in August.

Chelsea & Adam supposedly conceived this baby on New Years Eve. The baby, full term, would be due the end of Sept. I've been wondering how Chelesa is going to explain to Dylan how a full term baby is born a month or so early.

That's what I thought. Dylan wants the baby so badly he believes whatever Chelsea tells him.

#5   2013/07/20 12:22PM
    janetb

Quote Krystalee:

I'm wondering that too.I think she told Dylan the baby is due in Nov.

#6   2013/07/20 01:17PM
    ladycam

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Krystalee:

That's what I thought. Dylan wants the baby so badly he believes whatever Chelsea tells him.

That's how I know Chylan will survive Chelsea's lie. Dylan is so attached to the baby he'll stay with Chelsea and believed whatever she tells him.

#7   2013/07/20 01:54PM
    reng

My child was born in August but conceived in November. Wouldn't a December conception put the birth date in September?

#8   2013/07/20 01:58PM
    Blue 501

Quote reng: My child was born in August but conceived in November. Wouldn't a December conception put the birth date in September?

Mine too. But I think I remember a New Years Eve get-to-gether for Adam & Chelsea.

#9   2013/07/20 02:21PM
    villyforever55

Quote ladycam:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Krystalee:

That's how I know Chylan will survive Chelsea's lie. Dylan is so attached to the baby he'll stay with Chelsea and believed whatever she tells him.

He may accept, but I don't think he will believe it. He will know the baby is not his, but Adam's. Adam is going to be Chelsea's problem.

#10   2013/07/20 02:47PM
    Krystalee

Quote janetb:
    Quote Krystalee:

I'm wondering that too.I think she told Dylan the baby is due in Nov.

I think you're right. I believe Chelsea told Dylan the baby was due in NOV. And she hustled Dylan out of the sonogram room & told the tech/dr. not to tell Dylan how big the baby was.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list