List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wishing Adam & a Sibling could be better friends

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wishing Adam & a Sibling could be better friends

Started by jmunoz4u at 2013/07/20 05:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/22 06:34AM, Views: 328, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/07/20 05:50AM
    Wishing Adam & a Sibling could be better friends
    jmunoz4u

Would be a change of pace if at least one (Victoria, Nick or Abby) would start being friendlier with Adam. GEEZ....some family bond would be nice to see develop here. A sorry/cry session would have to happen but it would be cool to watch Adam & the sibling start a new chapter in their new sibling relationship. How much fun to watch the other brother or sister get jealous or to see Victor stunned or intrigued at this budding relationship that is pure. A new start. True feelings of family. Adam needs this AND it is high time for the other three or one of the three to start accepting and defending him. Adam stands up for them (although rare) more than they stand up for him. I'm sure it could work and it would really raise some eyebrows around Genoa City to see this change. I'm sure many story-lines can come out of it.

#2   2013/07/20 05:55AM
    Re: Wishing Adam & a Sibling could be better friends
    Axl Rose

I would love to see Adam at least get along with or have some type of sibling relationship with one of his siblings either Victoria, Nick, or even Abby for that matter

I would love it if Adam and Abby were to actually grow close as brother and sister and why? Because both of them are not Nikki's kids, they are Victor's and not to mention didn't Nikki, Victoria and Nick used to hate Abby at one point or they were resentful of the fact that she was their sister but with Adam they have always hated since day one, so Adam and Abby in that respect are Newman outsiders and they should stick together at least

But there is too much damage done for Adam to even have a relationship with any one of his siblings

But it would be interesting if he could at least be civil with them or at least if they could be civil with him

#3   2013/07/20 12:19PM
    Krystalee

I've been hoping for the same thing. It's not like Nick & Vickie are saints. Look what Victoria is doing right now. She knows Chelsea's baby is Adam's, yet she's keeping that important info from him. This from a woman who has yearned for children of her own. I think both Nick & Victoria are jealous of Adam. Abbey, they've accepted but they don't like the idea that Daddy had a child with another woman. JMO.

#4   2013/07/21 02:55PM
    sudbubble

I love the idea of Adam and Abby bonding over being Vic's but not Nik's! Abby and Nick have never had anything in common or an interesting relationship and Abby and Vicki have been close but it's always around Victor: teaming to either please him or sue him.
    Adam and Abby could have a reeeeaaaaaally interesting relationship as both have that rogue impulse, to go off and do their own thing, that neither Nick or Vick have-Do it writers!!!!

#5   2013/07/21 03:38PM
    Calmie

Victor did extend the olive branch after the shooting. Adam accepted and things seems to be going good between father and son. Although Adam messed up badly in the past, it was very humane and fatherly of Victor to embrace him. Its up to the writers to draw the other siblings in the foal. I too will like to see the family stick together, but Adam, I tell you, he is a piece of work. But it is a great idea.

#6   2013/07/22 06:34AM
    Barbyboo

Victoria's so jealous she's green as a dill pickle. Nick has no personality he's boarder line lazy and all Abby wants is to have sex with any available man. Adams better off alone

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 06:34AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list