List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Please reconsider Phyllis' departure

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Please reconsider Phyllis' departure

Started by jmunoz4u at 2013/07/20 05:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/24 10:43PM, Views: 651, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/07/20 05:08AM
    Please reconsider Phyllis' departure
    jmunoz4u

I like this character. I enjoy watching how she has evolved. Phyllis is not perfect but she admits it and covers up no more and no less than the other characters. I admit she has done some very devious things but she has also done some very remarkable compassionate things too. She keeps the audience interested most of the time- at least better than a few other characters on the show. I really wish the writers and the actress reconsider the decision to part with Phyllis.

#2   2013/07/20 12:23PM
    Re: Please reconsider Phyllis' departure
    Krystalee

Quote jmunoz4u: I like this character. I enjoy watching how she has evolved. Phyllis is not perfect but she admits it and covers up no more and no less than the other characters. I admit she has done some very devious things but she has also done some very remarkable compassionate things too. She keeps the audience interested most of the time- at least better than a few other characters on the show. I really wish the writers and the actress reconsider the decision to part with Phyllis.

For whatever the reason, on the actresses part or the writers, it's a done deal. She's left the show before & the GC went on without her. Who are we going to love to hate now?

#3   2013/07/24 08:59PM
    SilverQueen

I totally agree with you.

#4   2013/07/24 09:07PM
    Butterfly_Ki...

I hate the thought of her leaving the show as well...but...as long as she's not killed off, she's always got the option to return with a BANG at some point in the future

#5   2013/07/24 09:29PM
    Yale Steam

Quote jmunoz4u: I like this character. I enjoy watching how she has evolved. Phyllis is not perfect but she admits it and covers up no more and no less than the other characters. I admit she has done some very devious things but she has also done some very remarkable compassionate things too. She keeps the audience interested most of the time- at least better than a few other characters on the show. I really wish the writers and the actress reconsider the decision to part with Phyllis.

Michelle wanted to leave. Besides her exit has already been filmed. She is gone. They can't reconsider anything right now.

#6   2013/07/24 09:32PM
    Butterfly_Ki...

Quote Yale Steam:

Michelle wanted to leave. Besides her exit has already been filmed. She is gone. They can't reconsider anything right now.

like I said earlier, as long as they didn't kill her off...she can always come back

#7   2013/07/24 10:43PM
    cutemama

Quote Butterfly_Kissess196:
    Quote Yale Steam:

like I said earlier, as long as they didn't kill her off...she can always come back

I agree she can be asked back and I believe she would return with a strong story line, she need to be asked!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list