List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Liy and cane again today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Liy and cane again today

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/07/19 10:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/22 09:45AM, Views: 928, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/19 10:47PM
    Liy and cane again today
    Barbyboo

Their only part in this show is to have sex..that's their story line? Do we need these two really?

#2   2013/07/20 03:43AM
    Re: Liy and cane again today
    Gracewashere

Quote Barbyboo: Their only part in this show is to have sex..that's their story line? Do we need these two really?

I agree, they have become the comic relief sex characters. Sex on daddy's desk, sex on kiddies'(family) couch, hotel sex, sex in costume, or did he ditch the Superman costume, I didn't watch. Forget the gala, more sex. Ghost sex (not sure on that one). Do we really need these two? Good question. But I do love Lily, she is from an established family with history on the show. Lily needs a storyline sans Cane. Well again just my $0.02 worth from where I sit watching this show...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/20 03:44AM
    #3   2013/07/20 03:50AM
    Homesick Cajun

Hubby says they are too sweet they are giving him acne.

#4   2013/07/21 03:33PM
    sudbubble

Quote Gracewashere:
    Quote Barbyboo: Their only part in this show is to have sex..that's their story line? Do we need these two really?

I agree, they have become the comic relief sex characters. Sex on daddy's desk, sex on kiddies'(family) couch, hotel sex, sex in costume, or did he ditch the Superman costume, I didn't watch. Forget the gala, more sex. Ghost sex (not sure on that one). Do we really need these two? Good question. But I do love Lily, she is from an established family with history on the show. Lily needs a storyline sans Cane. Well again just my $0.02 worth from where I sit watching this show...

you're right on-that is literally all these two do and oddly is disturbing they way they relate to one another. Lily can barely contain her lust for Tyler and funnels her angst into shaming Cane for being jealous and Cane always uses that creepy breathy voice when he talks to Lily. I doubt either of these two needs to spend any time learning their lines because they just keep repeating the same 2 things: "I love you" "You're the most important thing to me" boring:-(

#5   2013/07/21 09:16PM
    janetb

Quote sudbubble:
    Quote Gracewashere:

you're right on-that is literally all these two do and oddly is disturbing they way they relate to one another. Lily can barely contain her lust for Tyler and funnels her angst into shaming Cane for being jealous and Cane always uses that creepy breathy voice when he talks to Lily. I doubt either of these two needs to spend any time learning their lines because they just keep repeating the same 2 things: "I love you" "You're the most important thing to me" boring:-(

Cane and Lily can't have a conversation that doesn't involve how much they love each other. .When they were at Jabot they were always kissing or in bed at the AC.Lily refuses to admit her feelings for Tyler though it's obvious to everyone else.They are so boring and only deserve to be FF.

#6   2013/07/21 09:36PM
    ski lady

The writers can't win with these two.
    People complain they are boring, so they give them some conflict (Tyler).
    Then people complain that they shouldn't break them up because they
    have two young children, so they have them kiss & make up, etc.
    Then people say "all they do is have sex. They are so boring."
    LOL
    My suggestion to the writers is to give them a really good mystery. Not a crazy back-from-the-dead storyline, though!

#7   2013/07/21 09:36PM
    ski lady

The writers can't win with these two.
    People complain they are boring, so they give them some conflict (Tyler).
    Then people complain that they shouldn't break them up because they
    have two young children, so they have them kiss & make up, etc.
    Then people say "all they do is have sex. They are so boring."
    LOL
    My suggestion to the writers is to give them a really good mystery. Not a crazy back-from-the-dead storyline, though!

#8   2013/07/21 09:49PM
    janetb

The Lily /Tyler s/l has been dragging on for too long.If she's going to cheat, then get on with it.These romantic evenings and talking about how much they love each other is a big bore.Two supposedly intelligent people in the business world should have something else to talk about.

#9   2013/07/22 05:14AM
    StarW

Quote janetb: The Lily /Tyler s/l has been dragging on for too long.If she's going to cheat, then get on with it.These romantic evenings and talking about how much they love each other is a big bore.Two supposedly intelligent people in the business world should have something else to talk about.

What the writers really need to do with these two is to break them up! Period. And let them interact with different people. They lasted long enough. They are better apart than together and that is just my opinion. And majority of people are tired of them. They are so not making this show.

#10   2013/07/22 05:44AM
    deceived

Someone, please put them out of their misery...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list