List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: will phyliss die off ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

will phyliss die off ?

Started by CLMartin at 2013/07/19 08:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 08:39PM, Views: 775, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/07/19 08:13PM
    will phyliss die off ?
    CLMartin

Will they kill of completely or will they leave her in a coma with the opportunity for a recast or return of MS
    Although no other actress could replace phyliss I would hate to see her die off completely.

#2   2013/07/19 08:14PM
    Re: will phyliss die off ?
    alanadz

Quote CLMartin: Will they kill of completely or will they leave her in a coma with the opportunity for a recast or return of MS
    Although no other actress could replace phyliss I would hate to see her die off completely.

I think Daniel will take her back to GA. But she will be in a coma.

#3   2013/07/19 08:35PM
    glh1950

Don't think so. Too good of a character, save her for a rainy day. (Like the threat of Daisy hanging out there in limbo.) I agree that Daniel will take the comatose Phyllis to GA.

#4   2013/07/19 08:39PM
    zuzu61

Quote glh1950: Don't think so. Too good of a character, save her for a rainy day. (Like the threat of Daisy hanging out there in limbo.) I agree that Daniel will take the comatose Phyllis to GA.

I just hope she gets to tell Summer the truth before she "goes to Ga" or wherever she's going.. And NOT allow Summer to live with this for a year, then go thru all this trauma AGAIN!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list