List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Melanie pregnant by Adam?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Melanie pregnant by Adam?

Started by kelly11 at 2013/07/19 06:55PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 06:11AM, Views: 1355, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/07/19 09:40PM
    Re: Is Melanie pregnant by Adam?
    janetb

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote kelly11: Melanie told Billy that she was late for their appointment because she was at a doctor's appointment. Is she pregnant and is it with Adam? Just a thought

Casual sex might be fun, but casual sex without protection is just stupid!

No one in GC has ever heard of birth control.Every baby is a shock and most need a paternity test to determine the father.

#12   2013/07/19 09:52PM
    Barbyboo

Yuck!

#13   2013/07/19 09:55PM
    starlight19

Quote Barbyboo: Yuck!

I second that. EWWWW!!

#14   2013/07/20 05:58AM
    Axl Rose

If Melanie is pregnant by Adam, she is pregnant with a Newman heir, I wonder how Victoria would feel about that especially if she were to find out that Adam is going to be a father again but this time with Melanie considering Victoria knows the truth about Chelsea's baby

#15   2013/07/20 06:11AM
    Axl Rose

Not really, because if Melanie is pregnant she would be weeks along and with pregnant women every woman is different in the sense that most women could either find out that they are pregnant really early in their pregnancy like they could be weeks along and find out and or women find out really late when they are months along so I would say Melanie is on pace to be pregnant and she very well could be

#16   2013/07/20 06:11AM
    Axl Rose

Not really, because if Melanie is pregnant she would be weeks along and with pregnant women every woman is different in the sense that most women could either find out that they are pregnant really early in their pregnancy like they could be weeks along and find out and or women find out really late when they are months along so I would say Melanie is on pace to be pregnant and she very well could be

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list