List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: 7/19 Cdn Spoiler: Sharon & Phyllis Accident

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: 7/19 Cdn Spoiler: Sharon & Phyllis Accident

Started by ballers at 2013/07/19 04:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 05:22PM, Views: 7743, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/19 05:07PM
    Re: 7/19 Cdn Spoiler: Sharon & Phyllis Accident
    alanadz

Quote Squish: Hum, interesting that once again Sharon is desperately trying to keep one of her nasty little secrets from being revealed and some ends up hurt. The list of victims to this deranged menace to society keeps growing and growing. Pattycakes you're getting a roommate.

ITA. She is off the rails!

#12   2013/07/19 05:08PM
    1gypsy soul

Quote ballers: I'm very surprised Phyllis goes into a coma after that tumble. It didn't appear like a fatal fall to me. Her body just slid down. In the middle of it, Phyllis's arm grabbed the railing and it was only one flight of stairs. JMO.

If you remember Phyllis complained of headaches a bit back while arguing with Dickolus, perhaps a nasty whack on the melon causes coma

#13   2013/07/19 05:17PM
    alanadz

Quote 1gypsy soul:
    Quote ballers: I'm very surprised Phyllis goes into a coma after that tumble. It didn't appear like a fatal fall to me. Her body just slid down. In the middle of it, Phyllis's arm grabbed the railing and it was only one flight of stairs. JMO.

If you remember Phyllis complained of headaches a bit back while arguing with Dickolus, perhaps a nasty whack on the melon causes coma

Sharon is the GC crazy lady.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 05:17PM
    #14   2013/07/19 05:39PM
    megadittoes

So if Phyllis goes into a coma she is the only one who knows what Sharon has done. And we know that Phyllis' character is leaving the show so where does that leave the story line? Does Phyllis die and take Sharon's secret to her grave? Interesting.....

#15   2013/07/19 08:03PM
    alanadz

Quote Tambam: After it's found out that Sharon set up the whole Jack is the father thing. And that was tied into why Phyllis fell.... Sharon will be blamed by everyone in town. Then hopefully she offs herself.

OMG! I wonder if that's what the producers are thinking? I still think she is dreaming all this.

#16   2013/07/19 11:33PM
    msberries

Quote ballers: 7/19 Canadian spoiler:

After Phyllis overhears Sharon's confession, she confronts her. Phyllis lashes out at Sharon and says she is telling Jack, Nick and Summer. Phyllis runs back to the Gala. The elevator is taking too long so she runs up the stairs. Sharon follows her and they argue again on the stairs.

Phyllis takes out her phone to call Jack. He answers but the reception is bad and he can't hear her. Phyllis is shouting into the phone, but Sharon snatches it out of her hand.

Phyllis grabs at the phone in Sharon's hand but her heel trips on the stairs. They show a close-up of her shoe and you can see her heel slip off the edge.

Phyllis falls and goes tumbling down the stairs. Her arms flailing but she can't stop falling.

Finally Phyllis lands at the bottom and her head hits the ground.

Sharon looks down at Phyllis's body horrified. She goes down to check on Phyllis.

Nick & Avery come out of the stairwell to make out while Sharon & Phyllis are at the bottom of the stairs.

Aw, this is sad. I will miss Phyllis. I wish she had a better ending. I feel disappointed she tripped on the stairs.

#17   2013/07/20 05:38AM
    sharon n nic...

Sharon has put up with Phyllis's bullshi# for so many years!

It's payback time!

#18   2013/07/20 08:36AM
    Lizzytish

Thanks for posting a legitimate account of what happens -- unlike that hateful post yesterday about Sharon hitting Phyllis with a shovel until she was dead.

Yes, how very like when Phyllis "caused" Drucillia -- and Sharon -- to fall off that cliff -- and how very fitting. I think from some previous posts -- many were hoping Phyllis' end would come at the unwitting hands of Christine accidentally running her down --- but this is just as relevant.

Now it's making me wonder if they're trying to evoke the memories of Dru and Sharon's accident - and tying it in with whomever is harrassing Neil. If Drucilla is coming back, I certainly hope it's not VR in the role. She was a nasty Dru. Yikes

#19   2013/07/20 08:53AM
    valleycliffe

Quote megadittoes: So if Phyllis goes into a coma she is the only one who knows what Sharon has done. And we know that Phyllis' character is leaving the show so where does that leave the story line? Does Phyllis die and take Sharon's secret to her grave? Interesting.....

well, we can always hope..

#20   2013/07/20 09:02AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote megadittoes: So if Phyllis goes into a coma she is the only one who knows what Sharon has done. And we know that Phyllis' character is leaving the show so where does that leave the story line? Does Phyllis die and take Sharon's secret to her grave? Interesting.....

well, we can always hope..

Yes, let's hope Sharon gets away with destroying a young girl's life. *crossing fingers*

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list