List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: 7/19 Cdn Spoiler: Carmine, Lauren, Michael, Fen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: 7/19 Cdn Spoiler: Carmine, Lauren, Michael, Fen

Started by ballers at 2013/07/19 04:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 09:32AM, Views: 2288, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/07/19 04:08PM
    7/19 Cdn Spoiler: Carmine, Lauren, Michael, Fen
    ballers

Troll

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/21 12:17AM
    #2   2013/07/19 04:12PM
    Re: 7/19 Cdn Spoiler: Carmine, Lauren, Michael, Fen
    ballers

I hope Carmine doesn't rape Lauren but this looks bad.

#3   2013/07/19 04:17PM
    maja

Thanks for the spoiler ballers...What a disgusting pig Carmine is. See, I knew all along he was just a sleaze, and I hope that he doesn't rape Lauren either.

#4   2013/07/19 04:18PM
    Lady Strawberry

Thank you for the spoilers.

I am not surprised at Carmine because I knew he was going to try to do something to get her alone after he asked for for one more night. And he is fired so he is angry about that. He was talking and acting crazy when he asked lauren for another night. He was spinning out of control then.

#5   2013/07/19 04:28PM
    janetb

Quote Lady Strawberry: Thank you for the spoilers.

I am not surprised at Carmine because I knew he was going to try to do something to get her alone after he asked for for one more night. And he is fired so he is angry about that. He was talking and acting crazy when he asked lauren for another night. He was spinning out of control then.

I wonder if Lauren still carries a gun in her purse.She'll either do something to Carmine or she'll be assaulted and will have proof for Paul to arrest him.

If Fen ends up in the hospital again, neither of his parents will be there.Michael is in jail and Lauren has her own situation.Fen did admit to his friend that he lied about Carmine and maybe that's why he posted the video.

#6   2013/07/19 04:30PM
    ballers

Carmine was fired from his job at the beginning of the show. Billy let him go because he was tired of breaking up fights and the police attention.

Carmine has nothing to lose.

#7   2013/07/19 04:33PM
    Lady Strawberry

Quote janetb:

I wonder if Lauren still carries a gun in her purse.She'll either do something to Carmine or she'll be assaulted and will have proof for Paul to arrest him.

If Fen ends up in the hospital again, neither of his parents will be there.Michael is in jail and Lauren has her own situation.Fen did admit to his friend that he lied about Carmine and maybe that's why he posted the video.

I can't allow myself to think he will rape her. I hope they just argue. I saw how he acted when he asked her for another night. He looked crazy. He did not act like his usual self. It wasn't fear from Michael he was in aother world. He can't rape her. I don't think she still carries the gun.

#8   2013/07/19 04:43PM
    Sunnyflower

It's too bad they went this way with Carmine. He is actually one of the better and more interesting newbies, but I am guessing his time is pretty much up.

#9   2013/07/19 04:44PM
    ballers

Quote Lady Strawberry:
    Quote janetb:

I can't allow myself to think he will rape her. I hope they just argue. I saw how he acted when he asked her for another night. He looked crazy. He did not act like his usual self. It wasn't fear from Michael he was in aother world. He can't rape her. I don't think she still carries the gun.

It looks bad for all the Baldwins. Michael locked in prison. Fen is stoned and wandering around in a daze. Lauren is trapped in a cabin alone with horny Carmine.

I don't think Lauren still has a gun. Paul took it away from her last year and used it to shoot Ricky.

#10   2013/07/19 04:47PM
    ballers

Quote Sunnyflower: It's too bad they went this way with Carmine. He is actually one of the better and more interesting newbies, but I am guessing his time is pretty much up.

I felt that too when Billy fired him. He gave a long speech that Carmine needed to go, his time was up, it was over for him. Good-bye. Carmine has no ties and nothing left.

If he sexually assaults Lauren, this is the end of him.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list