List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler and speculation: Melanie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler and speculation: Melanie

Started by BizzyDizzyLizzy at 2013/07/19 03:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 12:27PM, Views: 3132, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/07/20 05:59AM
    Re: Spoiler and speculation: Melanie
    Axl Rose

I wouldn't be surprised if Melanie does end up pregnant with Adam's baby because this would be Adam's second child, since Chelsea is pregnant with his child right now but she's passing it off as Dylan's and then on top of that if Melanie gets pregnant, Adam will become a father twice over which would be interesting to see

Besides with Melanie being pregnant, she would be pregnant with a Newman heir, and you know how Victor is about his heirs

#22   2013/07/20 06:08AM
    laarstar

I think the doctor appointment will come into play at some point, but isn't it too soon to suspect a pregnancy?

#23   2013/07/20 06:10AM
    Axl Rose

Not really, because if Melanie is pregnant she would be weeks along and with pregnant women every woman is different in the sense that most women could either find out that they are pregnant really early in their pregnancy or find out really late when they are months along so I would say Melanie is on pace to be pregnant and she very well could be

#24   2013/07/20 12:27PM
    janetb

Quote MotoMoto24: Melanie is a lawyer/hooker, hired by Victor to sleep and spy on Adam. Adam was the target. Now she's bringing sexual harassment charges against him. Why, because he made some sarcastic comments to her at OTB. She opened herself up for this treatment because of her actions. Did she expect him to be nice to her. The only way for Melanie to win this case is for Victor to lie about him hiring her and pimping her out. Maybe that was the plan all along. She was very sloppy in hiding the fact that she was spying for Victor. She could still be working for him. Victor firing her could have been all a charade put on by both to dupe Adam. If Melanie comes up pregnant then maybe that might be the game changer.

I'm not an Adam fan but I don't see how he harassed her.She slept with him willingly and knew she was spying for both Victor and Adam.Victor will never let NE be disgraced over this and will ruin Melanie.He'd sacrifice Adam as well if it suits him.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list