List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler and speculation: Melanie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler and speculation: Melanie

Started by BizzyDizzyLizzy at 2013/07/19 03:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 12:27PM, Views: 3198, Replies: 23
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/19 04:29PM
    Re: Spoiler and speculation: Melanie
    TwoOfEach

Timing seems way off. Why sue Adam for sexual harassment if she's knocked up and about to claim the kid is his?

Then again, its a way for JFP to keep Melanie around and Chylan together.

#12   2013/07/19 06:23PM
    PhyScott

Just as I theorized in my thread....Adam will marry Melanie. However, I figured he'd be blackmailed into marriage with this sexual harassment suit. Not because of an unplanned pregnancy!

When MM disclosed there would be heir (s) in Adam's future, I didn't know he meant simultaneously! Adam is smarter than that, I thought. He's no better than Dylan!

Here Adam was getting on Dylan's case for getting "a woman pregnant he barely knows" and then HE -- Adam -- turns around and does the same thing!! I don't get it!

However, it makes pathetic sense. Why else would EC be filming with MM and MCE?

If this is so, I'm done with Y&R!

#13   2013/07/19 07:15PM
    trunks

Quote PhyScott: Just as I theorized in my thread....Adam will marry Melanie. However, I figured he'd be blackmailed into marriage with this sexual harassment suit. Not because of an unplanned pregnancy!

When MM disclosed there would be heir (s) in Adam's future, I didn't know he meant simultaneously! Adam is smarter than that, I thought. He's no better than Dylan!

Here Adam was getting on Dylan's case for getting "a woman pregnant he barely knows" and then HE -- Adam -- turns around and does the same thing!! I don't get it!

I would like to see adam have a baby for melanie , rather than chelsea using the baby as a weapon to punish adam.

#14   2013/07/19 07:27PM
    Gemini50

Quote trunks:
    Quote PhyScott: Just as I theorized in my thread....Adam will marry Melanie. However, I figured he'd be blackmailed into marriage with this sexual harassment suit. Not because of an unplanned pregnancy!

I would like to see adam have a baby for melanie , rather than chelsea using the baby as a weapon to punish adam.

No baby for Adam and Melanie. He already has one with Chelsea and he loves Chelsea.

#15   2013/07/19 08:26PM
    MotoMoto24

Melanie is a lawyer/hooker, hired by Victor to sleep and spy on Adam. Adam was the target. Now she's bringing sexual harassment charges against him. Why, because he made some sarcastic comments to her at OTB. She opened herself up for this treatment because of her actions. Did she expect him to be nice to her. The only way for Melanie to win this case is for Victor to lie about him hiring her and pimping her out. Maybe that was the plan all along. She was very sloppy in hiding the fact that she was spying for Victor. She could still be working for him. Victor firing her could have been all a charade put on by both to dupe Adam. If Melanie comes up pregnant then maybe that might be the game changer.

#16   2013/07/19 09:02PM
    glh1950

Or maybe Melanie is seeing the doctor for some other reason. Maybe she caught something else from her unprotected sex habits. Can't believe Adam, he's smarter than that, there's a a scheme in there somewhere.

#17   2013/07/20 12:11AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote glh1950: Or maybe Melanie is seeing the doctor for some other reason. Maybe she caught something else from her unprotected sex habits. Can't believe Adam, he's smarter than that, there's a a scheme in there somewhere.

This is exactly what I was about to post! I was going to say that maybe Melanie went to the doctor because she got "the Clap", she caught it from Adam who caught it from "The village idiot" Sharon! Or maybe she is going to claim that she was raped by Adam. The writers seem to love the same lame storylines over and over!

#18   2013/07/20 02:00AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote glh1950: Or maybe Melanie is seeing the doctor for some other reason. Maybe she caught something else from her unprotected sex habits. Can't believe Adam, he's smarter than that, there's a a scheme in there somewhere.

This is exactly what I was about to post! I was going to say that maybe Melanie went to the doctor because she got "the Clap", she caught it from Adam who caught it from "The village idiot" Sharon! Or maybe she is going to claim that she was raped by Adam. The writers seem to love the same lame storylines over and over!

We don't yet know what KIND of doctor she went to either!

Since the current theme for Sharon is to blame all her bad behavior on BPD, I have decided it must be contagious! BPD can justify EVERYONE'S bad behavior!! She has given it to everyone in GC! It is an epidemic! So certainly she gave it Adam and now he, rest assured, has given it to Melanie!!
    Maybe she was seeing Dr. Watkins.

#19   2013/07/20 05:49AM
    Axl Rose

I wouldn't be surprised if Melanie does end up pregnant with Adam's baby because this would be Adam's second child, since Chelsea is pregnant with his child right now but she's passing it off as Dylan's and then on top of that if Melanie gets pregnant, Adam will become a father twice over which would be interesting to see

#20   2013/07/20 05:56AM
    jmunoz4u

Instead of so many babies, if they need new characters why not introduce cousins? They can be grown up or younger but at least they are blood related and can take up the cause of Newmans, Abbotts, Chancellors and Fenmores.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list