List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Started by vyvan at 2013/07/19 02:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 12:38PM, Views: 2312, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/07/19 09:37PM
    Re: Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse
    janetb

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote blubird: What blows me away with all the negative postings about Sharon.. is that on to-days Cdn episode, Nick is all dressed up in his tuxedo and having a good old time with his family and all is forgiven, except for Adam got to admit what Adam said to Nick... I echo the same sentiments.. please someone hang some blame on Nick

I hate Nick and think he is total scumbag and I am floored that everyone but Adam feels sorry for the douche. What crappy writing!!

So glad Adam finally said what I think many viewers are thinking.

ICAM!!!! Nick is nastier than a bag of cat crap and should be publicly flogged for what he did!

Nikki finally gave her comment today.She told Jack she won't take sides and feels badly for him, but of course Nick is her son,At least she didn't insult Jack by asking him to excuse and feel sorry for Nick.

#52   2013/07/19 10:07PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Calmie: Why did Phyllis follow Sharon, stalking her. Sharon should knock her out with a tombstone. She feared for his life. She should stand her ground and protect herself.

WTH are you even talking about? Are you being serious or just trying to cause a row?

#53   2013/07/19 10:08PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote blubird: What blows me away with all the negative postings about Sharon.. is that on to-days Cdn episode, Nick is all dressed up in his tuxedo and having a good old time with his family and all is forgiven, except for Adam got to admit what Adam said to Nick... I echo the same sentiments.. please someone hang some blame on Nick

I hate Nick and think he is total scumbag and I am floored that everyone but Adam feels sorry for the douche. What crappy writing!!

So glad Adam finally said what I think many viewers are thinking.

ICAM!!!! Nick is nastier than a bag of cat crap and should be publicly flogged for what he did!

ITA. The hug a Nick parade is making me want to projectile vomit. What a load of crap!

#54   2013/07/19 10:24PM
    Barbyboo

And should we start a stop a useing Adam one too? It's a show...come on this gals getting so much air time I am sick of looking at her

#55   2013/07/20 06:23AM
    alanadz

Quote Barbyboo: And should we start a stop a useing Adam one too? It's a show...come on this gals getting so much air time I am sick of looking at her

Then stop looking at her.

#56   2013/07/20 12:38PM
    blubird

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote blubird:
    Quote Tambam: I think Sharon will kill herself after she's found out. And that's how they'll get rid of another 40+ actress.

The good news is that the abuse of Sharon will stop.

Sorry Tambam this is wishful thinking on your part, of all the Sharon haters you top the list Why would you wish for a character on a show or otherwise kill themselves.

Really? I am really good friends with Tambam and she has adored Sharon since she was young and loved the Shick s/l. She is turned off by the writing and what the character has become, exactly like she stated.

And I didn't read where she wished Sharon would kill herself. She said I think she will. And there is no otherwise. She was talking about a soap character regardless.

Sorry point taken. I misinterpreted Tambam's post. I am also very frustrated with the writing for Sharon.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list