List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Started by vyvan at 2013/07/19 02:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 12:38PM, Views: 2106, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/19 06:47PM
    Re: Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse
    Sunnyflower

Quote alanadz:
    Quote vyvan: The new writers have sunk to a new low with this unbelievable paternity twist...Sharon changed the results!!! This is ridiculous , out of character of the sharon we know...Sharon let nick go as soon as she found out that nick had an affair with Phyllis...she did not go ballistic like Phyllis did when Phyllis found out that Sharon made love to nick in the cabin...remember Phyllis dressing up as a maid and entering Sharon' room cutting up her undergarments and then writing with lipstick on the mirror...that is the true Phyllis who is capable of psychotic !
    ...Sharon pretended the faith baby was Jack's so that nick leave her and go back to summer / Phyllis ...at a time nick had professed his true was for Sharon and not Phyllis!!! In fact he dumped Phyllis ...but the kind hearted Sharon DID NOT WANT NICK to make the same mistake that he did when he left Sharon in grief after Cassie's death to hook with Phyllis for sex video game therapy instead of grief counseling!!!! Sharon and SHICK fans...UNITE IN THIS PETITION FOR Stopping abuse of the Sharon character/SC instead of this crappy writings from the new writers!! You have redeemed truly evil people on the show like the rapist Micheal/ manipulative attempted murderer Phyllis/ baby napper evil gas lighter adam...surely you can turn around the mess you have made of Sharon!!!!

I will come and work at Y&R if they want someone to abuse. Pay a quarter of a million dollars a year, make me a celebrity, give me free trips to Europe every year and all the other perks that go with the job. Abuse me, PLEASE!

Yes, they can abuse me too with whatever s/l they ask me to act too!!

#42   2013/07/19 06:50PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote blubird:
    Quote Tambam: I think Sharon will kill herself after she's found out. And that's how they'll get rid of another 40+ actress.

The good news is that the abuse of Sharon will stop.

Sorry Tambam this is wishful thinking on your part, of all the Sharon haters you top the list Why would you wish for a character on a show or otherwise kill themselves.

Really? I am really good friends with Tambam and she has adored Sharon since she was young and loved the Shick s/l. She is turned off by the writing and what the character has become, exactly like she stated.

And I didn't read where she wished Sharon would kill herself. She said I think she will. And there is no otherwise. She was talking about a soap character regardless.

#43   2013/07/19 06:51PM
    ladycam

The writers can't make all of Sharon fans happy. Some are Shadam fans others support Shick. Then she has fans who hates all the Newman and prefer Sam or a new guy. Some like her loopy others want her home cooking and baking. Which fans do the writers please.All they can do is tell stories. They will never please all her fans.

#44   2013/07/19 06:51PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote calliope: They still show some of the Sharon you used to know but I think this is more Sharon's true personality. Sharon has always been a passive aggressive being. She sheds some tears, bats her lashes and used to always get her every whim. She is a manipulator from day one. She isn't a Victor type manipulator but a subtle one. She had a sweet love story loooong ago. She is not that person anymore. Hooray Sharon!

That's right. She has always been this way. Now she is less passive and more aggressive. And a nuts.

#45   2013/07/19 06:52PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote blubird: What blows me away with all the negative postings about Sharon.. is that on to-days Cdn episode, Nick is all dressed up in his tuxedo and having a good old time with his family and all is forgiven, except for Adam got to admit what Adam said to Nick... I echo the same sentiments.. please someone hang some blame on Nick

I hate Nick and think he is total scumbag and I am floored that everyone but Adam feels sorry for the douche. What crappy writing!!

So glad Adam finally said what I think many viewers are thinking.

#46   2013/07/19 07:18PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote calliope: They still show some of the Sharon you used to know but I think this is more Sharon's true personality. Sharon has always been a passive aggressive being. She sheds some tears, bats her lashes and used to always get her every whim. She is a manipulator from day one. She isn't a Victor type manipulator but a subtle one. She had a sweet love story loooong ago. She is not that person anymore. Hooray Sharon!

I don't see any of the Sharon I use to know, so I beg to differ. The core values of this character is all but dead now. I keep thinking there is a method to all this madness (writing) so I keep watching for it but if it turns out that this is the new and improved Sharon, then it will be very difficult to keep watching. Difficult in the sense that I do love the Adam character as well and I wouldn't want to abandon him.

#47   2013/07/19 07:20PM
    calliope

Quote blubird: What blows me away with all the negative postings about Sharon.. is that on to-days Cdn episode, Nick is all dressed up in his tuxedo and having a good old time with his family and all is forgiven, except for Adam got to admit what Adam said to Nick... I echo the same sentiments.. please someone hang some blame on Nick

Oh I would be happy to! Everyone calls Sharon and Phyllis home wreckers. Who wrecked the homes? Nick was the cheater, Nick wrecked the homes. Nick chose to make Summer his daughter. Nick is always passed over when people hand out blame.

#48   2013/07/19 08:55PM
    Calmie

Why did Phyllis follow Sharon, stalking her. Sharon should knock her out with a tombstone. She feared for his life. She should stand her ground and protect herself.

#49   2013/07/19 09:13PM
    Sportyster

Quote Calmie: Why did Phyllis follow Sharon, stalking her. Sharon should knock her out with a tombstone. She feared for his life. She should stand her ground and protect herself.

If she feared for her life, she wouldn't have followed her. She only feared the truth coming out. You don't follow someone then cry foil later on.... or I guess maybe you do, it worked in real life, guess it will work in reel life.

#50   2013/07/19 09:19PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Sunnyflower:

I hate Nick and think he is total scumbag and I am floored that everyone but Adam feels sorry for the douche. What crappy writing!!

So glad Adam finally said what I think many viewers are thinking.

ICAM!!!! Nick is nastier than a bag of cat crap and should be publicly flogged for what he did!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list