List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Started by vyvan at 2013/07/19 02:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 12:38PM, Views: 2478, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/19 06:20PM
    Re: Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse
    Sportyster

Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal: I saw the epi. Sharon did not push her. Phyllis trip on her stupid dress. If Phyllis had any brains, then she would not have approached Sharon at the cemetery. She would have gone straight to Nick. But Phyllis hates Sharon so much, she had to attack her verbally.

I thought the s/l was written well considering NB's rant. Sharon is in a sizzling front s/l and by the looks of it she is absolutely and totally redeemable.

I like seeing my fave front and centre.
    Great going Sharon

Ummm, did you forget that Phyllis's phone rang and Sharon turned around and saw her? Then the discussion ensued. She didn't just "attack her verbally, because she hates her so much".

Nevermind that she has every reason to hate Sharon for destroying her daughter's and Jack's lives in an attempt to fulfill her sick fantasy.

Sharon should have attacked Phyllis years ago when she sat at her table and ate dinner and then went out to the barn and had sex with her husband. Once Phyllis put herself in Sharon's orbit, she left herself wide open for whatever harm may come her way.

Advocating violence behind a peace sign is somewhat of an oxymoron, lol

#32   2013/07/19 06:22PM
    Sportyster

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal: I saw the epi. Sharon did not push her. Phyllis trip on her stupid dress. If Phyllis had any brains, then she would not have approached Sharon at the cemetery. She would have gone straight to Nick. But Phyllis hates Sharon so much, she had to attack her verbally.

I thought the s/l was written well considering NB's rant. Sharon is in a sizzling front s/l and by the looks of it she is absolutely and totally redeemable.

Great going Sharon

Ummm, did you forget that Phyllis's phone rang and Sharon turned around and saw her? Then the discussion ensued. She didn't just "attack her verbally, because she hates her so much".

Nevermind that she has every reason to hate Sharon for destroying her daughter's and Jack's lives in an attempt to fulfill her sick fantasy.

Sharon should have attacked Phyllis years ago when she sat at her table and ate dinner and then went out to the barn and had sex with her husband. Once Phyllis put herself in Sharon's orbit, she left herself wide open for whatever harm may come her way.

And then Sharon had sex with Nick when he was with Phyllis. But because it is Sharon it is ok. The Sharon lovers have two different sets of standards.

I know. Apparently Sharon deserves to get revenge forever and ever and ever and ever....

And ever!

Apparently it's generational now too because she's going after Summer too.

#33   2013/07/19 06:24PM
    alanadz

Quote vyvan: The new writers have sunk to a new low with this unbelievable paternity twist...Sharon changed the results!!! This is ridiculous , out of character of the sharon we know...Sharon let nick go as soon as she found out that nick had an affair with Phyllis...she did not go ballistic like Phyllis did when Phyllis found out that Sharon made love to nick in the cabin...remember Phyllis dressing up as a maid and entering Sharon' room cutting up her undergarments and then writing with lipstick on the mirror...that is the true Phyllis who is capable of psychotic !
    ...Sharon pretended the faith baby was Jack's so that nick leave her and go back to summer / Phyllis ...at a time nick had professed his true was for Sharon and not Phyllis!!! In fact he dumped Phyllis ...but the kind hearted Sharon DID NOT WANT NICK to make the same mistake that he did when he left Sharon in grief after Cassie's death to hook with Phyllis for sex video game therapy instead of grief counseling!!!! Sharon and SHICK fans...UNITE IN THIS PETITION FOR Stopping abuse of the Sharon character/SC instead of this crappy writings from the new writers!! You have redeemed truly evil people on the show like the rapist Micheal/ manipulative attempted murderer Phyllis/ baby napper evil gas lighter adam...surely you can turn around the mess you have made of Sharon!!!!

I will come and work at Y&R if they want someone to abuse. Pay a quarter of a million dollars a year, make me a celebrity, give me free trips to Europe every year and all the other perks that go with the job. Abuse me, PLEASE!

#34   2013/07/19 06:24PM
    calliope

Quote Sportyster:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Great going Sharon

LOL!!

#35   2013/07/19 06:24PM
    alanadz

Quote vyvan: The new writers have sunk to a new low with this unbelievable paternity twist...Sharon changed the results!!! This is ridiculous , out of character of the sharon we know...Sharon let nick go as soon as she found out that nick had an affair with Phyllis...she did not go ballistic like Phyllis did when Phyllis found out that Sharon made love to nick in the cabin...remember Phyllis dressing up as a maid and entering Sharon' room cutting up her undergarments and then writing with lipstick on the mirror...that is the true Phyllis who is capable of psychotic !
    ...Sharon pretended the faith baby was Jack's so that nick leave her and go back to summer / Phyllis ...at a time nick had professed his true was for Sharon and not Phyllis!!! In fact he dumped Phyllis ...but the kind hearted Sharon DID NOT WANT NICK to make the same mistake that he did when he left Sharon in grief after Cassie's death to hook with Phyllis for sex video game therapy instead of grief counseling!!!! Sharon and SHICK fans...UNITE IN THIS PETITION FOR Stopping abuse of the Sharon character/SC instead of this crappy writings from the new writers!! You have redeemed truly evil people on the show like the rapist Micheal/ manipulative attempted murderer Phyllis/ baby napper evil gas lighter adam...surely you can turn around the mess you have made of Sharon!!!!

I will come and work at Y&R if they want someone to abuse. Pay a quarter of a million dollars a year, make me a celebrity, give me free trips to Europe every year and all the other perks that go with the job. Abuse me, PLEASE!

#36   2013/07/19 06:27PM
    MotoMoto24

If they want to make Sharon more edgy and a little bit of a bad girl just so she can have more interesting s/ls and more airtime, I can deal with that. Having her become a delusional lunatic in order to keep her in the front burner is BS. Avery is written as miss goody two shoes and yet she is on almost everyday. If the writers are any good, then they should be able to write interesting, captivating s/ls without straying far away from each character's true personality. What the writers are doing now is alienating Sharon's fan base. We have come to far, for you (writers) to do a bait and switch on us now. Just bring back some of the Sharon we used to know. Is that too much to ask for.

#37   2013/07/19 06:36PM
    blubird

Quote Tambam: I think Sharon will kill herself after she's found out. And that's how they'll get rid of another 40+ actress.

The good news is that the abuse of Sharon will stop.

Sorry Tambam this is wishful thinking on your part, of all the Sharon haters you top the list Why would you wish for a character on a show or otherwise kill themselves.

#38   2013/07/19 06:37PM
    calliope

They still show some of the Sharon you used to know but I think this is more Sharon's true personality. Sharon has always been a passive aggressive being. She sheds some tears, bats her lashes and used to always get her every whim. She is a manipulator from day one. She isn't a Victor type manipulator but a subtle one. She had a sweet love story loooong ago. She is not that person anymore. Hooray Sharon!

#39   2013/07/19 06:46PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sportyster:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Great going Sharon

OK I big time LOL'ed at this!!

#40   2013/07/19 06:47PM
    blubird

What blows me away with all the negative postings about Sharon.. is that on to-days Cdn episode, Nick is all dressed up in his tuxedo and having a good old time with his family and all is forgiven, except for Adam got to admit what Adam said to Nick... I echo the same sentiments.. please someone hang some blame on Nick

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list