List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Started by vyvan at 2013/07/19 02:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 12:38PM, Views: 2381, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/19 05:18PM
    Re: Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse
    Sunnyflower

Quote calliope:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal: I saw the epi. Sharon did not push her. Phyllis trip on her stupid dress. If Phyllis had any brains, then she would not have approached Sharon at the cemetery. She would have gone straight to Nick. But Phyllis hates Sharon so much, she had to attack her verbally.

I thought the s/l was written well considering NB's rant. Sharon is in a sizzling front s/l and by the looks of it she is absolutely and totally redeemable.

I like seeing my fave front and centre.
    Great going Sharon

Ummm, did you forget that Phyllis's phone rang and Sharon turned around and saw her? Then the discussion ensued. She didn't just "attack her verbally, because she hates her so much".

Nevermind that she has every reason to hate Sharon for destroying her daughter's and Jack's lives in an attempt to fulfill her sick fantasy.

Sharon should have attacked Phyllis years ago when she sat at her table and ate dinner and then went out to the barn and had sex with her husband. Once Phyllis put herself in Sharon's orbit, she left herself wide open for whatever harm may come her way.

And then Sharon had sex with Nick when he was with Phyllis. But because it is Sharon it is ok. The Sharon lovers have two different sets of standards.

I know. Apparently Sharon deserves to get revenge forever and ever and ever and ever....

#22   2013/07/19 05:20PM
    alanadz

Quote calliope:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal: I saw the epi. Sharon did not push her. Phyllis trip on her stupid dress. If Phyllis had any brains, then she would not have approached Sharon at the cemetery. She would have gone straight to Nick. But Phyllis hates Sharon so much, she had to attack her verbally.

I thought the s/l was written well considering NB's rant. Sharon is in a sizzling front s/l and by the looks of it she is absolutely and totally redeemable.

Great going Sharon

Ummm, did you forget that Phyllis's phone rang and Sharon turned around and saw her? Then the discussion ensued. She didn't just "attack her verbally, because she hates her so much".

Nevermind that she has every reason to hate Sharon for destroying her daughter's and Jack's lives in an attempt to fulfill her sick fantasy.

Sharon should have attacked Phyllis years ago when she sat at her table and ate dinner and then went out to the barn and had sex with her husband. Once Phyllis put herself in Sharon's orbit, she left herself wide open for whatever harm may come her way.

And then Sharon had sex with Nick when he was with Phyllis. But because it is Sharon it is ok. The Sharon lovers have two different sets of standards.

Yes! Remember how Sharon was stalking Victoria's husband Brad even AFTER Vicky found out about it and told Sharon to stay away from HER husband. But we never hear about that do we?

#23   2013/07/19 05:21PM
    calliope

Quote alanadz:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Great going Sharon

Yes! Remember how Sharon was stalking Victoria's husband Brad even AFTER Vicky found out about it and told Sharon to stay away from HER husband. But we never hear about that do we?

I have to admit I liked Sharon with Brad. Too bad he left.

#24   2013/07/19 05:22PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote alanadz:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Great going Sharon

Nope. Or that she slept with Billy the night before his wedding when she was the maid of honour. Or that slept with half the town when she was married to Jack.

#25   2013/07/19 05:22PM
    Squish

I like this Sharon Newman, I think Sharon Case does too.....she sounds excited about her character and the acting opportunities she's getting.

#26   2013/07/19 05:30PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

Meh, All my fave soap ladies have had their fair share of less than stellar moments. Murders, lying, cheating, selfish acts ETC. It kinda just come with the territory I realized.

Is frustrated but I am still gonna wake up tomorrow be Sharons biggest supporter. Its a prefer for the worst but hope for the best situation. S/Ls come and go, you just gotta ride it out sometimes.

#27   2013/07/19 05:40PM
    edaem1

Quote calliope:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Great going Sharon

You can call it two different standards if you like. Victor, Nikki, Phyllis all comiitted murders and attempted murders. Nikki killed 3 people. Sharon is still a saint compared to any of these characters.

#28   2013/07/19 06:08PM
    calliope

Quote edaem1:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Great going Sharon

You can call it two different standards if you like. Victor, Nikki, Phyllis all comiitted murders and attempted murders. Nikki killed 3 people. Sharon is still a saint compared to any of these characters.

Yep. And I still remember the scene of her hitting the guy over the head with a bottle and dragging him down steps to hide his body. But I am sure she had only pure intentions. They have all done miserable things. It's a soap. Been that way since the 30s!

#29   2013/07/19 06:08PM
    alanadz

Quote Tambam: I think Sharon will kill herself after she's found out. And that's how they'll get rid of another 40+ actress.

The good news is that the abuse of Sharon will stop.

I would not be surprised.

#30   2013/07/19 06:11PM
    alanadz

Quote edaem1:
    Quote calliope:
    Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Great going Sharon

Maybe but the bad news is Avery is a saint compared to
    Sharon! But give JFP time. I have no doubt Sharon will catch up.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 06:14PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list