List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse

Started by vyvan at 2013/07/19 02:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/20 12:38PM, Views: 2437, Replies: 55
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/07/19 05:00PM
    Re: Sharon fans: petition to redeem/ stop SC abuse
    alanadz

Quote vyvan: The new writers have sunk to a new low with this unbelievable paternity twist...Sharon changed the results!!! This is ridiculous , out of character of the sharon we know...Sharon let nick go as soon as she found out that nick had an affair with Phyllis...she did not go ballistic like Phyllis did when Phyllis found out that Sharon made love to nick in the cabin...remember Phyllis dressing up as a maid and entering Sharon' room cutting up her undergarments and then writing with lipstick on the mirror...that is the true Phyllis who is capable of psychotic !
    ...Sharon pretended the faith baby was Jack's so that nick leave her and go back to summer / Phyllis ...at a time nick had professed his true was for Sharon and not Phyllis!!! In fact he dumped Phyllis ...but the kind hearted Sharon DID NOT WANT NICK to make the same mistake that he did when he left Sharon in grief after Cassie's death to hook with Phyllis for sex video game therapy instead of grief counseling!!!! Sharon and SHICK fans...UNITE IN THIS PETITION FOR Stopping abuse of the Sharon character/SC instead of this crappy writings from the new writers!! You have redeemed truly evil people on the show like the rapist Micheal/ manipulative attempted murderer Phyllis/ baby napper evil gas lighter adam...surely you can turn around the mess you have made of Sharon!!!!

I admit I'm not a fan of Sharon Newman the character. But I totally understand fans who want to see her written a certain way are upset. BUT please think twice before messing around with Sharon Case's career. This is a JOB. Sharon Case is employed on the number one soap and earns about 4 times what you and I make. She is doing just fine. There are so many daytime actors who are unemployed or just scraping by with bit parts here and there. Do not give JFP a reason to resent SC.

#12   2013/07/19 05:03PM
    alanadz

Quote canada gal: I saw the epi. Sharon did not push her. Phyllis trip on her stupid dress. If Phyllis had any brains, then she would not have approached Sharon at the cemetery. She would have gone straight to Nick. But Phyllis hates Sharon so much, she had to attack her verbally.

I thought the s/l was written well considering NB's rant. Sharon is in a sizzling front s/l and by the looks of it she is absolutely and totally redeemable.

I like seeing my fave front and centre.
    Great going Sharon

Phyllis figured out how the loon was hurting her daughter. So yes she tracked her down to tell Sharon to lay off her kid! That's what any loving mother would do.

#13   2013/07/19 05:04PM
    Tambam

I think Sharon will kill herself after she's found out. And that's how they'll get rid of another 40+ actress.

The good news is that the abuse of Sharon will stop.

#14   2013/07/19 05:05PM
    alanadz

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gardengal:
    Quote Lanie1959: Sharon Case isn't being abused in fact she seem to enjoy most of the writing , she gets plenty of airtime and a decent paycheck..............we should all be so lucky!

I know. The title suggest Ms Case is being abused somehow, and in need of religion. I think she is just doing find, and is rather good at playing a whackadoo. She looks pretty good as well. So I have my doubts JFP is beating her.

I think Sharon is totally at her best when she is being loopy. She is very interesting, unlike the rest of the bores on this show.

Sharon is never going to be be that sweet little ingenue again. That's so 25 years ago! No one else sees Sharon the way Bill Bell did.

#15   2013/07/19 05:07PM
    edaem1

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal: I saw the epi. Sharon did not push her. Phyllis trip on her stupid dress. If Phyllis had any brains, then she would not have approached Sharon at the cemetery. She would have gone straight to Nick. But Phyllis hates Sharon so much, she had to attack her verbally.

I thought the s/l was written well considering NB's rant. Sharon is in a sizzling front s/l and by the looks of it she is absolutely and totally redeemable.

Great going Sharon

Ummm, did you forget that Phyllis's phone rang and Sharon turned around and saw her? Then the discussion ensued. She didn't just "attack her verbally, because she hates her so much".

Nevermind that she has every reason to hate Sharon for destroying her daughter's and Jack's lives in an attempt to fulfill her sick fantasy.

Sharon should have attacked Phyllis years ago when she sat at her table and ate dinner and then went out to the barn and had sex with her husband. Once Phyllis put herself in Sharon's orbit, she left herself wide open for whatever harm may come her way.

#16   2013/07/19 05:08PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote calliope: Back a couple of years ago, before Adam, this board was full of moaning and groaning. "Where's Sharon", "The most beautiful Woman on this show is being ignored", "why doesn't Sharon get any story?" Well by golly, Sharon has been front and center for years now and her fans still moan and groan. Her story now is interesting, provokes discussion, puts her on screen almost daily. You want her back as little Sharon Collins? You get your wish and she fades to gray very quickly.

Having Sharon front and center in one thing......

Having Sharon be disrespected by the writers, is another!

#17   2013/07/19 05:09PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Tambam: I think Sharon will kill herself after she's found out. And that's how they'll get rid of another 40+ actress.

LOL! I sure hope that this is the case! After Miss Psycho-Billy pulled what she did with this paternity plot and hurt so many innocent people (including her own little girl) I can not stand to see Sharon's face! She is so selfish and evil, I just wish that she would go away!

#18   2013/07/19 05:11PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Great going Sharon

Ummm, did you forget that Phyllis's phone rang and Sharon turned around and saw her? Then the discussion ensued. She didn't just "attack her verbally, because she hates her so much".

Nevermind that she has every reason to hate Sharon for destroying her daughter's and Jack's lives in an attempt to fulfill her sick fantasy.

Sharon should have attacked Phyllis years ago when she sat at her table and ate dinner and then went out to the barn and had sex with her husband. Once Phyllis put herself in Sharon's orbit, she left herself wide open for whatever harm may come her way.

Oh yes, only Sharon can be forgiven for her numerous affairs and homewrecking ways. Sweet little saint she is.

#19   2013/07/19 05:12PM
    Tambam

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote Tambam: I think Sharon will kill herself after she's found out. And that's how they'll get rid of another 40+ actress.

LOL! I sure hope that this is the case! After Miss Psycho-Billy pulled what she did with this paternity plot and hurt so many innocent people (including her own little girl) I can not stand to see Sharon's face! She is so selfish and evil, I just wish that she would go away!

At this point me too! She used to be my fav. But frankly I'm sick of watching her go down the cr*pper. She's one big hot mess. She is so repulsive to me now.

#20   2013/07/19 05:16PM
    calliope

Quote edaem1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Great going Sharon

And then Sharon had sex with Nick when he was with Phyllis. But because it is Sharon it is ok. The Sharon lovers have two different sets of standards.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list