List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: TRUE SHARON/PHYLLIS SPOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TRUE SHARON/PHYLLIS SPOILER

Started by countryMomof4 at 2013/07/19 01:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 09:01PM, Views: 9713, Replies: 89
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/19 02:07PM
    Re: TRUE SHARON/PHYLLIS SPOILER
    Lanie1959

thanks for the update

#32   2013/07/19 02:10PM
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote Sunnyflower: OMG Phyllis did not just "slip"!! She was struggling with Sharon to get HER phone back after Sharon grabbed it out of her hands AND after Sharon blocked the door and wouldn't let her leave the stairwell!!

They made a point of showing Phyllis' foot slipping on the stair immediately before she fell.

I said they were struggling. It was very much like Dru at the cliff.

Well Phyllis finally killed herself. LOL.

Who said she died?? I haven't read that anywhere!!

CBS/Sony made it crystal clear that the door would ALWAYS be open if Michelle Stafford ever wanted to come back.

I hardly think they would kill off the character after making that so public.

Like her or not, obviously you do no, I don't care, but she is/was a VITAL part of the program.

I guess I am going by what some says that Daniel comes to town & they take her off life support. We'll have to see if that happens.

#33   2013/07/19 02:11PM
    granny45

Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote countryMomof4:
    Quote Sunnyflower: OMG Phyllis did not just "slip"!! She was struggling with Sharon to get HER phone back after Sharon grabbed it out of her hands AND after Sharon blocked the door and wouldn't let her leave the stairwell!!

They made a point of showing Phyllis' foot slipping on the stair immediately before she fell.

I said they were struggling. It was very much like Dru at the cliff.

Well yes, she fell down the stairs, but it is not like they were having a pleasant chat and whoops, down she went. She fell for a reason and that reason is without a doubt because of Sharon. She wouldn't let her leave the stairwell, she wouldn't let her call Jack.

I didn't imply that they were having a "chat" I said they were struggling which is what was happening. She slipped which was spotlighted.

Just like Dru slipped those many years ago and the Dru fans could not admit that she slipped and was not pushed by Phyllis!!

#34   2013/07/19 02:12PM
    Jackie10

Quote countryMomof4: Just watched the show for REAL.

Sharon and Phyllis are struggling over her phone in the stairwell at the Gala. (Sharon followed Phyllis from the cemetery where they had a verbal confrontation.)Phyllis wants to tell Nick and Jack.

Phyllis tries to phone Jack but he can't' hear her over the noise inside.

PHYLLIS SLIPS ON THE STEPS AND FALLS DOWN TO THE BOTTOM.

Edited by ADMIN to confirm this is the correct spoiler.

ADMIN

Thanks love that it wasnt Sharons fault. But just as they showed Ashley losing her footing and falling and now Phyllis slipping it will be Sharons fault just as it was Adams. The haters are going to say it no matter what is on the screen. But the truth is the truth and you cant change it no matter how much you try.

#35   2013/07/19 02:21PM
    Coonfoot

Quote Jackie10:

Sharon and Phyllis are struggling over her phone in the stairwell at the Gala. (Sharon followed Phyllis from the cemetery where they had a verbal confrontation.)Phyllis wants to tell Nick and Jack.

Edited by ADMIN to confirm this is the correct spoiler.

ADMIN

Thanks love that it wasnt Sharons fault. But just as they showed Ashley losing her footing and falling and now Phyllis slipping it will be Sharons fault just as it was Adams. The haters are going to say it no matter what is on the screen. But the truth is the truth and you cant change it no matter how much you try.

I remember that scene too. Adam didn't push Ashley down the stairs, she tripped and fell. I knew Sharon couldn't kill anyone.

#36   2013/07/19 02:31PM
    Castro

Well, it was because of Phyllis Dru & Sharon fell over the cliff and it was because of Adam Ashley fell down the stairs.

Now, it's because of Sharon Phyllis slips and falls down the stairs.

I didn't like the character Phyllis when the Phick crap was created but I did like the character before and was starting to like her in recent weeks. Same with Adam.

Too bad MS is no longer with Y&R. Best wishes to her and hope to see her on other great shows

#37   2013/07/19 02:38PM
    rainflower

Phyllis asked Sharon to get out of her way, Sharon was blocking the door, so she phoned Jack and Sharon tried to grab the phone out of her hand and they struggled and Phyllis fell down the stairs. If Sharon wasn't blocking the door Phyllis would have been fine. Sharon is totally wacko now with her obsession for Nick.

#38   2013/07/19 02:44PM
    alanadz

Quote Castro: Well, it was because of Phyllis Dru & Sharon fell over the cliff and it was because of Adam Ashley fell down the stairs.

Now, it's because of Sharon Phyllis slips and falls down the stairs.

I didn't like the character Phyllis when the Phick crap was created but I did like the character before and was starting to like her in recent weeks. Same with Adam.

Too bad MS is no longer with Y&R. Best wishes to her and hope to see her on other great shows

NO it was because Dru was sticking her nose in something that was none of her business. If she had gone to dinner with her family, instead of playing bodyguard for Sharon, she wouldn't have fallen.

#39   2013/07/19 02:45PM
    Rilynne

And if Phyllis wouldn't have been struggling with Dru and Sharon they wouldn't have fallen over the cliff, or if she wouldn't have accelerated the gas peddle she wouldn't have run down Paul and Chris, I could go on. The thing that gets me about the sl is why is Phyllis walking through the cemetery at night? It would have made more sense if Sharon were talking to her vision of Cassie while at the Gala instead of graveside.

#40   2013/07/19 03:34PM
    Laloni

Quote Castro:

So Phyllis SLIPS...
    Was she in a struggle with Sharon?

Regardless, Sharon lied, she and Phyllis fight, Phyllis slips ON HER OWN and now she's allegedly brain dead

This must be the lame "karma" the writers are imposing on Phyl for Sharon and Dru falling over the cliff

Thanks CMom... I know you speak the truth

Are you saying Sharon leaves Phyllis just lying there after the fall? Does Sharon take Phyllis' phone with her? Lot of questions regarding this and Sharon could still be held responsible if they find her with the phone and/or if they find out she left Phyllis. I don't think Sharon is home free

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list