List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/19 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 11:36PM, Views: 6889, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2013/07/19 09:13PM
    Re: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sportyster:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Fine! I'll explain.

If Phyllis is NOT there to kick Sharon's teeth in or rub her and Nick's lovechild in her face, then I'd imagine a lot of people would feel the same as you...as in, they would care very little whether or not Sharon spent a week in the funny farm or was released a nano-second after being charged with assault. Once Phyllis is removed from the plot, Sharon's story looses steam.

Anyway, hope that helped!

OK big LOl. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

I do agree. Once Phyllis is removed, which is pretty much now, how much traction will any of this have?

Avery, as much as the writers love her, hasn't really taken off with the viewers, so I'm not convinced she can carry the Phyllis torch and continue to make the boards light up.

I guess we will see how much noise Sharon can make without Phyllis as her foil.

I wonder who's shoulders will hold the blame of all of Sharon's actions once Phyllis is gone? We all know Sharon is never responsible for anything, it's always someone else's fault.

I'm very curious to see that too.

#82   2013/07/19 09:16PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Okay, so your are implying that with MS's departure, there are no more s/ls for SC?

I can't speak for that poster, but I don't think she was talking about s/l's. I think she was talking about the viewers response and if what Sharon does etc will matter so much when her number one enemy is gone.

I have been on this board way too long and I can personally testify that the threads that explode are always the Sharon vs Phyllis ones. I've seen many a thread shut down because people got so worked up (me being no exception). Phyllis is being removed from the equation. So what happens now?

#83   2013/07/19 09:19PM
    canada gal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I'm not so sure Adam is going to break the law for her this time.

I don't think he will. The truth will come out in the end. It was an accident.

I think the truth needs to come out if Sharon can move on from this, from the viewers point of view.

I don't think she was trying to kill Phyllis, but she has done some pretty nefarious stuff here. She can't overcome it if it is swept under the rug.

And nor should it. She will be punished like the rest of the GC's residents. What i love best is the karma nick is getting back. Nick was never going to come clean with his crime. And I am LMAO, that it is sharon who exposes him as the deadbeat husband he was, all the while keeping sharon's true character in tact. How can nick hold it against her. Sharon's intentions were to support Nick.

I really don't care about summers paternity p, though i wish she was jack's cause her and kyle are 2 dead fish where chem is concern. I love her with Noah.

#84   2013/07/19 09:22PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I'm not so sure Adam is going to break the law for her this time.

I think the truth needs to come out if Sharon can move on from this, from the viewers point of view.

I don't think she was trying to kill Phyllis, but she has done some pretty nefarious stuff here. She can't overcome it if it is swept under the rug.

And nor should it. She will be punished like the rest of the GC's residents. What i love best is the karma nick is getting back. Nick was never going to come clean with his crime. And I am LMAO, that it is sharon who exposes him as the deadbeat husband he was, all the while keeping sharon's true character in tact. How can nick hold it against her. Sharon's intentions were to support Nick.

I really don't care about summers paternity p, though i wish she was jack's cause her and kyle are 2 dead fish where chem is concern. I love her with Noah.

Yes, you are right. If nothing else, I am also glad that Nick had to expose himself as the scumbag douche that he is. What a piece of crap!!!

I never thought of it that way, but thank you Sharon for that.

I'm still sick that everyone but Adam seems to think it was OK. So typical Newman whitewashing BS.

#85   2013/07/19 09:26PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:

How can he hold it against her? She deliberately hurt his daughter and all of their other children not to mention the Abbotts in order to make everyone abandon him so she could be the hero. That's pretty twisted. There is no love in that act. None. I think Nick will forgive Sharon b/c she's obviously off her meds or someone has tampered with them, but that doesn't mean she'll ever get him back.

Eventually, I think Avery will leave Nick for Dylan--but that may be a long time coming. In the meantime, Navery will marry and Sharon will need serious therapy. Everything Sharon has done will be for nothing.

#86   2013/07/19 09:27PM
    canada gal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Okay, so your are implying that with MS's departure, there are no more s/ls for SC?

I can't speak for that poster, but I don't think she was talking about s/l's. I think she was talking about the viewers response and if what Sharon does etc will matter so much when her number one enemy is gone.

I have been on this board way too long and I can personally testify that the threads that explode are always the Sharon vs Phyllis ones. I've seen many a thread shut down because people got so worked up (me being no exception). Phyllis is being removed from the equation. So what happens now?

Well, i guess we will see. But i noticed that many phyllis fans are just as passionate about hating sharon with or without phyllis in the s/l. Yes, it is too bad that MS decided to leave. Shyllis was epic

#87   2013/07/19 09:29PM
    mahina

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Havasu addict: Where, how, and why on this earth would anyone think Phyllis shouldn't have been there? Phyllis knows lies and when Summer told her what Faith said, she went to confront her. This is just like a case in the real world, if so and so hadn't gotten out of the car this wouldn't have happened.....Phyllis had every right to be there. I'm floored along with many others that anyone says its her own fault for being in a coma now. .??????

If the roles were reversed, you can bet the sun and the moon that it would be Phyllis's fault and Sharon a tragic victim.

Have you forgotten that Phyl switched Daniel's paternity results and Sasha was the tragic victim? Oh wait its not Phyl's fault. . What goes around comes around.

#88   2013/07/19 09:34PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote canada gal:

It's more like, I wouldn't spit on her if she were on fire. She's ditzier than Paris Hilton on speed. Without Phyllis, she's useless!

#89   2013/07/19 09:42PM
    canada gal

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:

It's more like, I wouldn't spit on her if she were on fire. She's ditzier than Paris Hilton on speed. Without Phyllis, she's useless!

And yet, you are in this thread. I love it.

#90   2013/07/19 09:46PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote mahina:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Havasu addict: Where, how, and why on this earth would anyone think Phyllis shouldn't have been there? Phyllis knows lies and when Summer told her what Faith said, she went to confront her. This is just like a case in the real world, if so and so hadn't gotten out of the car this wouldn't have happened.....Phyllis had every right to be there. I'm floored along with many others that anyone says its her own fault for being in a coma now. .??????

If the roles were reversed, you can bet the sun and the moon that it would be Phyllis's fault and Sharon a tragic victim.

Have you forgotten that Phyl switched Daniel's paternity results and Sasha was the tragic victim? Oh wait its not Phyl's fault. . What goes around comes around.

No I haven't forgotten and she got caught and paid in spades by having her son taken away from her. I guess that doesn't count huh?

So Summer should pay because ole Shar has gone off spinning again. GREAT logic.

ETA: By that same logic, Sharon should have Faith taken away from her and never be allowed to see her, EVER.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 09:50PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list