List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/19 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 11:36PM, Views: 7237, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2013/07/19 08:39PM
    Re: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon
    ladycam

Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face!

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

I still think it's partly hallucinatory and so if Sharon really did raise a shovel she let it come down into the earth. So someone else hit ole Phyl. It was hard to feel sympathetic for her this week given that she was back to her loudmouth ways. Given all the faces she was making with Adam the other day and with Avery today (Avery blew her away--Av was stunning) and as she stood all hunched over and po'd while listening in at the cemetery, I just had to smile thinking of that shovel to come. I couldn't help but think of the kind of pics you see on 1000 Ways to Die and I could envision the bully being found with the shovel inserted right between her opened mouth halves. Someone had finally shut her up, it'd be said on 1000 Ways to Die.

This is all on old Sharon. Wackadoodle strikes again.

Nope. This is all old wicked hag's fault. Remember the one that stuck her old wrinkling tongue down Kyle's throat. Phyllis is obsessive with nick so she could not dump on her sis so she goes after poor beautiful youthful sharon. She has always been jealous of sharon .

And in hearing that nick may turn to sharon once again, phyllis blew a casket and started stalking her once again. That old hag derserves everything she get. May she burn in hell. RIP

Done at work and going home to watch this stupid s/l. Cheers : )

Sharon is the one stalking and obsessing over Nick because he wants young beautiful Avery and not her, She is going crazy and ruining peoples lives. Phyllis is protecting her daughter and Sharon is the cause of it all.

No deary, it is Phyllis who ruin lives...Sharon's happy family and now she gets payback. SO, SO SWEET

The sweet thing is that Phyllis' sister is going to marry Sharon's prince and mother Sharon's children while she's at Fairview.

Like i care. And if she goes to fairview, it won't be long as that is too boring. Sharon will overcome. That is more than i can say for phyllis.

Sharon won't end up in Fairview this one of the reason am glad Adam loves bending law. He won't let her end up their this maybe a Shadam story after all.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 08:41PM
    #72   2013/07/19 08:40PM
    Sunnyflower

I'm not so sure Adam is going to break the law for her this time.

#73   2013/07/19 08:41PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face!

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

I still think it's partly hallucinatory and so if Sharon really did raise a shovel she let it come down into the earth. So someone else hit ole Phyl. It was hard to feel sympathetic for her this week given that she was back to her loudmouth ways. Given all the faces she was making with Adam the other day and with Avery today (Avery blew her away--Av was stunning) and as she stood all hunched over and po'd while listening in at the cemetery, I just had to smile thinking of that shovel to come. I couldn't help but think of the kind of pics you see on 1000 Ways to Die and I could envision the bully being found with the shovel inserted right between her opened mouth halves. Someone had finally shut her up, it'd be said on 1000 Ways to Die.

Nope. This is all old wicked hag's fault. Remember the one that stuck her old wrinkling tongue down Kyle's throat. Phyllis is obsessive with nick so she could not dump on her sis so she goes after poor beautiful youthful sharon. She has always been jealous of sharon .

And in hearing that nick may turn to sharon once again, phyllis blew a casket and started stalking her once again. That old hag derserves everything she get. May she burn in hell. RIP

Sharon is the one stalking and obsessing over Nick because he wants young beautiful Avery and not her, She is going crazy and ruining peoples lives. Phyllis is protecting her daughter and Sharon is the cause of it all.

No deary, it is Phyllis who ruin lives...Sharon's happy family and now she gets payback. SO, SO SWEET

The sweet thing is that Phyllis' sister is going to marry Sharon's prince and mother Sharon's children while she's at Fairview.

Like i care. And if she goes to fairview, it won't be long as that is too boring. Sharon will overcome. That is more than i can say for phyllis.

Wow! I am enriched and enlightened by your point of view. Thank you for sharing. Though, I do have a question:

If there is no one to slap Sharon from here to Timbuktu and no one around to hear it, would audiences still care? Answer: Nope!

Lest ways, that's how I feel about it. Anyway, moving on...

#74   2013/07/19 08:43PM
    canada gal

Quote Sunnyflower: I'm not so sure Adam is going to break the law for her this time.

I don't think he will. The truth will come out in the end. It was an accident.

#75   2013/07/19 08:44PM
    canada gal

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:

Wow! I am enriched and enlightened by your point of view. Thank you for sharing. Though, I do have a question:

If there is no one to slap Sharon from here to Timbuktu and no one around to hear it, would audiences still care? Answer: Nope!

? Not sure i understand?

#76   2013/07/19 08:55PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:

? Not sure i understand?

Fine! I'll explain.

If Phyllis is NOT there to kick Sharon's teeth in or rub her and Nick's lovechild in her face, then I'd imagine a lot of people would feel the same as you...as in, they would care very little whether or not Sharon spent a week in the funny farm or was released a nano-second after being charged with assault. Once Phyllis is removed from the plot, Sharon's story looses steam.

Anyway, hope that helped!

#77   2013/07/19 09:02PM
    canada gal

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:

? Not sure i understand?

Fine! I'll explain.

If Phyllis is NOT there to kick Sharon's teeth in or rub her and Nick's lovechild in her face, then I'd imagine a lot of people would feel the same as you...as in, they would care very little whether or not Sharon spent a week in the funny farm or was released a nano-second after being charged with assault. Once Phyllis is removed from the plot, Sharon's story looses steam.

Okay, so your are implying that with MS's departure, there are no more s/ls for SC?

#78   2013/07/19 09:03PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower: I'm not so sure Adam is going to break the law for her this time.

I don't think he will. The truth will come out in the end. It was an accident.

I think the truth needs to come out if Sharon can move on from this, from the viewers point of view.

I don't think she was trying to kill Phyllis, but she has done some pretty nefarious stuff here. She can't overcome it if it is swept under the rug.

#79   2013/07/19 09:07PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Fine! I'll explain.

OK big LOl. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

I do agree. Once Phyllis is removed, which is pretty much now, how much traction will any of this have?

Avery, as much as the writers love her, hasn't really taken off with the viewers, so I'm not convinced she can carry the Phyllis torch and continue to make the boards light up.

I guess we will see how much noise Sharon can make without Phyllis as her foil.

#80   2013/07/19 09:10PM
    Sportyster

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Fine! I'll explain.

OK big LOl. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

I do agree. Once Phyllis is removed, which is pretty much now, how much traction will any of this have?

Avery, as much as the writers love her, hasn't really taken off with the viewers, so I'm not convinced she can carry the Phyllis torch and continue to make the boards light up.

I guess we will see how much noise Sharon can make without Phyllis as her foil.

I wonder who's shoulders will hold the blame of all of Sharon's actions once Phyllis is gone? We all know Sharon is never responsible for anything, it's always someone else's fault.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list