List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/19 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 11:36PM, Views: 7429, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2013/07/19 07:00PM
    Re: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon
    Sunnyflower

Quote JulietCapulet:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Havasu addict: Where, how, and why on this earth would anyone think Phyllis shouldn't have been there? Phyllis knows lies and when Summer told her what Faith said, she went to confront her. This is just like a case in the real world, if so and so hadn't gotten out of the car this wouldn't have happened.....Phyllis had every right to be there. I'm floored along with many others that anyone says its her own fault for being in a coma now. .??????

If the roles were reversed, you can bet the sun and the moon that it would be Phyllis's fault and Sharon a tragic victim.

Werd.

You know it.

I guess it wasn't classy that Phyllis went to talk to Sharon at Cassie's grave.

LOL! I just can't.

#62   2013/07/19 07:23PM
    Sportyster

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote shoozeyque:
    Quote bukopandan: I get Phyl wanting to talk to her, but it was so Phyl to stalk off to do her usual macho attack at the very grave site of the dead girl. So perfectly tasteless Phyl.

______

I think it was tacky and tasteless for Phyllis to go to Cassie's gravesite. That wasn't necessary at all. She could have confronted Sharon somewhere else. Phyllis has a habit of lurking in the dam dest places. Of course, they all lurk to some degree.

Didn't Phyllis have anything better to do such as comfort her own daughter or Jack for that matter? She has other pressing matters instead of chasing Sharon around town. She just cannot let go of Sharon. If Sharon does something Phyllis doesn't like, Phyllis is always riding her a$$ about it even when it shouldn't concern Phyllis. JMHO.

Like another poster said, such CLASS to switch the test results and ruin numerous lives. Such CLASS to burn down a ranch. Such CLASS to sleep with two sets of brothers and a father.

Sharon has been so darn classy, I guess Phyllis was just following in her footsteps. Poor Sharon, having Phyllis riding her ass for ruining her daughter's life. The nerve!

Sharon is the epitome of class no?

She was begging Brad to ditch Vicky at the alter yet played the poor grieving wife that Nick abandoned. She slept her way through the 2 most prominent families in GC, one of them the night before the wedding that she was the maid of honor of. Slept with her baby's kidnapper and then moved on to daddy Vic! But, she never meant to hurt anyone and she's sick and so and so did this and that.

#63   2013/07/19 07:25PM
    Sportyster

Quote shoozeyque:
    Quote bukopandan: I get Phyl wanting to talk to her, but it was so Phyl to stalk off to do her usual macho attack at the very grave site of the dead girl. So perfectly tasteless Phyl.

______

I think it was tacky and tasteless for Phyllis to go to Cassie's gravesite. That wasn't necessary at all. She could have confronted Sharon somewhere else. Phyllis has a habit of lurking in the dam dest places. Of course, they all lurk to some degree.

Didn't Phyllis have anything better to do such as comfort her own daughter or Jack for that matter? She has other pressing matters instead of chasing Sharon around town. She just cannot let go of Sharon. If Sharon does something Phyllis doesn't like, Phyllis is always riding her a$$ about it even when it shouldn't concern Phyllis. JMHO.

Turns out that what Sharon is doing very much concerns Phyllis.

#64   2013/07/19 07:53PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sportyster:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote shoozeyque:

______

Like another poster said, such CLASS to switch the test results and ruin numerous lives. Such CLASS to burn down a ranch. Such CLASS to sleep with two sets of brothers and a father.

Sharon has been so darn classy, I guess Phyllis was just following in her footsteps. Poor Sharon, having Phyllis riding her ass for ruining her daughter's life. The nerve!

Sharon is the epitome of class no?

She was begging Brad to ditch Vicky at the alter yet played the poor grieving wife that Nick abandoned. She slept her way through the 2 most prominent families in GC, one of them the night before the wedding that she was the maid of honor of. Slept with her baby's kidnapper and then moved on to daddy Vic! But, she never meant to hurt anyone and she's sick and so and so did this and that.

I guess that is pretty much all there is left. It was unclassy of Phyllis to go find Sharon to find out why she is wrecking Summer's life at Cassie's grave. Seeing as that is where she hangs out all the time nowadays, I'm not sure what choice Phyllis had.

As an aside, it was very funny when Sharon asked Nick if he wanted go hang with her at the graveyard and he ditched her for Avery.

#65   2013/07/19 07:54PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sportyster:
    Quote shoozeyque:

______

Turns out that what Sharon is doing very much concerns Phyllis.

What Sharon has done is pretty tacky, no? Among other things...

#66   2013/07/19 08:02PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: We all know this was not the work of Sharon. Could had been Daisy. Phyllis had a habit sticking her nose where it does not belong & now it cost her big time. No one in that town will ever have Phyllis stalking them again.

I'm going to take that as sarcasm.

If Phyllis is a stalker, so is Sharon...and if the peroxide-ditzy blond is capable of arson, then she's capable of assault.

#67   2013/07/19 08:21PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote canada gal:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face!

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

I still think it's partly hallucinatory and so if Sharon really did raise a shovel she let it come down into the earth. So someone else hit ole Phyl. It was hard to feel sympathetic for her this week given that she was back to her loudmouth ways. Given all the faces she was making with Adam the other day and with Avery today (Avery blew her away--Av was stunning) and as she stood all hunched over and po'd while listening in at the cemetery, I just had to smile thinking of that shovel to come. I couldn't help but think of the kind of pics you see on 1000 Ways to Die and I could envision the bully being found with the shovel inserted right between her opened mouth halves. Someone had finally shut her up, it'd be said on 1000 Ways to Die.

This is all on old Sharon. Wackadoodle strikes again.

Nope. This is all old wicked hag's fault. Remember the one that stuck her old wrinkling tongue down Kyle's throat. Phyllis is obsessive with nick so she could not dump on her sis so she goes after poor beautiful youthful sharon. She has always been jealous of sharon .

And in hearing that nick may turn to sharon once again, phyllis blew a casket and started stalking her once again. That old hag derserves everything she get. May she burn in hell. RIP

Done at work and going home to watch this stupid s/l. Cheers : )

Sharon is the one stalking and obsessing over Nick because he wants young beautiful Avery and not her, She is going crazy and ruining peoples lives. Phyllis is protecting her daughter and Sharon is the cause of it all.

No deary, it is Phyllis who ruin lives...Sharon's happy family and now she gets payback. SO, SO SWEET

The sweet thing is that Phyllis' sister is going to marry Sharon's prince and mother Sharon's children while she's at Fairview.

#68   2013/07/19 08:29PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face!

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

I still think it's partly hallucinatory and so if Sharon really did raise a shovel she let it come down into the earth. So someone else hit ole Phyl. It was hard to feel sympathetic for her this week given that she was back to her loudmouth ways. Given all the faces she was making with Adam the other day and with Avery today (Avery blew her away--Av was stunning) and as she stood all hunched over and po'd while listening in at the cemetery, I just had to smile thinking of that shovel to come. I couldn't help but think of the kind of pics you see on 1000 Ways to Die and I could envision the bully being found with the shovel inserted right between her opened mouth halves. Someone had finally shut her up, it'd be said on 1000 Ways to Die.

Nope. This is all old wicked hag's fault. Remember the one that stuck her old wrinkling tongue down Kyle's throat. Phyllis is obsessive with nick so she could not dump on her sis so she goes after poor beautiful youthful sharon. She has always been jealous of sharon .

And in hearing that nick may turn to sharon once again, phyllis blew a casket and started stalking her once again. That old hag derserves everything she get. May she burn in hell. RIP

Sharon is the one stalking and obsessing over Nick because he wants young beautiful Avery and not her, She is going crazy and ruining peoples lives. Phyllis is protecting her daughter and Sharon is the cause of it all.

No deary, it is Phyllis who ruin lives...Sharon's happy family and now she gets payback. SO, SO SWEET

The sweet thing is that Phyllis' sister is going to marry Sharon's prince and mother Sharon's children while she's at Fairview.

BURN!!!

#69   2013/07/19 08:30PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: We all know this was not the work of Sharon. Could had been Daisy. Phyllis had a habit sticking her nose where it does not belong & now it cost her big time. No one in that town will ever have Phyllis stalking them again.

I'm going to take that as sarcasm.

If Phyllis is a stalker, so is Sharon...and if the peroxide-ditzy blond is capable of arson, then she's capable of assault.

Amen!!

#70   2013/07/19 08:33PM
    canada gal

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:

Like i care. And if she goes to fairview, it won't be long as that is too boring. Sharon will overcome. That is more than i can say for phyllis.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list