List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/19 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 11:36PM, Views: 7567, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/07/19 03:07PM
    Re: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon
    Allspice

What truly irritates the heck out of me is the writer's continued disrespect and disregard for Sharon fans. Writing Sharon's character as a continual slide into disaster, while continuing to cater to the other character's fans, is turning me off this soap completely.

#42   2013/07/19 03:09PM
    Lanie1959

Quote Allspice: What truly irritates the heck out of me is the writer's continued disrespect and disregard for Sharon fans. Writing Sharon's character as a continual slide into disaster, while continuing to cater to the other character's fans, is turning me off this soap completely.

I turned in my fan-card back when she went to bed with the man who kidnapped her daughter and let her believe Faith was dead, I have no use that character at all.

#43   2013/07/19 03:14PM
    granny45

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Allspice: What truly irritates the heck out of me is the writer's continued disrespect and disregard for Sharon fans. Writing Sharon's character as a continual slide into disaster, while continuing to cater to the other character's fans, is turning me off this soap completely.

I turned in my fan-card back when she went to bed with the man who kidnapped her daughter and let her believe Faith was dead, I have no use that character at all.

Me too, and it just added to it when she marched into church in that chicken feather dress to get married on the day she "buried" her husband - and then burned down the Newman Ranch and tanked Newman Enterprises....I could go on and on....but I won't! Just say I have no time for Sharon!

#44   2013/07/19 04:05PM
    Laloni

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Phyllis had no business even going to that cemetery. She went there to start something. I believe there was someone else there that took Phyllis on & this was no work of Sharon Newman.
    Phyllis had so many people hated her. She has done crimes & got away with it. Now it has came home to her.

Phyllis was at the cemetery to talk with Sharon about Nick, she was not stalking the nut (Sharon). Summer told Phyllis that the Nut was at the cemetery and Faith had mentioned about them becoming a family soon, so Phyllis went there to ask her what Faith meant. I would have done the same thing and so would you. Phyllis is not stupid, Faith brought the subject up and Summer passed it to her mother.

#45   2013/07/19 04:14PM
    janetb

Quote granny45:
    Quote jacksmyguy: It's just my opinion but if Phyllis suspected that Sharon tampered with anything that changed the outcome of so many peoples' lives, she had every right to seek out Sharon and confront her about this. This whole situation potentially destroyed many lives. I know many people who dislike Phyllis will feel this is justified, payback for all of the bad things Phyllis has done in the past, but Sharon has a tendency to look at the world with blinders on where Nick is concerned. Nick was every bit as guilty as Phyllis in breaking up two relationships when the affair started and many people were hurt including Noah. In this case, I think Phyllis had every right to go after Sharon and demand to know the truth, because the fallout from what Phyllis suspects Sharon did harmed so many including her daughter.

I wish they had an icon of clapping hands - your post deserves a round of applause - it says it just like it is!!

I agree.

#46   2013/07/19 04:33PM
    Blue 501

Quote granny45:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face!

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

Unless the cemetery is a private cemetery just for Cassie, I guess anyone can go there if they choose. Phyllis suspected that dingbat had a secret - and she was right - but she paid the ultimate price to find out - the murderer killed her.

If she had waited for the elevator instead of charging up the steps in dress heels, would she have fallen? She was not pushed. Her shoe slipped & she fell.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 04:35PM
    #47   2013/07/19 04:47PM
    TSHM

Quote daisy1984:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: Phyllis had no business even going to that cemetery. She went there to start something. I believe there was someone else there that took Phyllis on & this was no work of Sharon Newman.
    Phyllis had so many people hated her. She has done crimes & got away with it. Now it has came home to her.

Summer was upset by Sharon wanting to tell Faith that she and Summer were not sisters. Phyllis had every right to confromt Sharon for such selfish behavior. All Sharon is interested in is getting Nick back. She doesn't care how her actions affect anyone, even Faith and Noah.

What I viewed on my television was Nick just as eager to tell Faith that Summer was not her sister. He even mentioned having talked to a counselor as to the best way to break the news. Sharon may not care that her actions hurt others but she's not the only one!!!

#48   2013/07/19 04:48PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote granny45:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face!

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

Unless the cemetery is a private cemetery just for Cassie, I guess anyone can go there if they choose. Phyllis suspected that dingbat had a secret - and she was right - but she paid the ultimate price to find out - the murderer killed her.

If she had waited for the elevator instead of charging up the steps in dress heels, would she have fallen? She was not pushed. Her shoe slipped & she fell.

If Sharon hadn't of followed her, she would have made it to the Gala and got to tell Nick and Jack in person, alive and well.

Yes she "fell", but trying to make it sound like Sharon had nothing to do with it is a bit much IMO.

#49   2013/07/19 04:50PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote TSHM:
    Quote daisy1984:

Summer was upset by Sharon wanting to tell Faith that she and Summer were not sisters. Phyllis had every right to confromt Sharon for such selfish behavior. All Sharon is interested in is getting Nick back. She doesn't care how her actions affect anyone, even Faith and Noah.

What I viewed on my television was Nick just as eager to tell Faith that Summer was not her sister. He even mentioned having talked to a counselor as to the best way to break the news. Sharon may not care that her actions hurt others but she's not the only one!!!

Yes. OMG Nick is a moron.

Phyllis was upset about the Faith/sister thing, but it was Faith's comment that got her really worked up.

#50   2013/07/19 04:52PM
    JulietCapulet

Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl: We all know this was not the work of Sharon. Could had been Daisy. Phyllis had a habit sticking her nose where it does not belong & now it cost her big time. No one in that town will ever have Phyllis stalking them again.

Sharon's a twit on meds. She's capable of ANYTHING. I don't put anything passed that nutcake.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list