List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/19 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 11:36PM, Views: 7476, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/19 01:27PM
    Re: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon
    Phyllisrocks...

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Phyllisrocksthecradl:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face!

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

I still think it's partly hallucinatory and so if Sharon really did raise a shovel she let it come down into the earth. So someone else hit ole Phyl. It was hard to feel sympathetic for her this week given that she was back to her loudmouth ways. Given all the faces she was making with Adam the other day and with Avery today (Avery blew her away--Av was stunning) and as she stood all hunched over and po'd while listening in at the cemetery, I just had to smile thinking of that shovel to come. I couldn't help but think of the kind of pics you see on 1000 Ways to Die and I could envision the bully being found with the shovel inserted right between her opened mouth halves. Someone had finally shut her up, it'd be said on 1000 Ways to Die.

If she was hit with a shovel then Phyllis head & face would be in pieces & no one could look at her. We'll see if they show her after she was hit. I can not stop singing ding dong the witch is dead.

Well you can stop singing, because she isn't dead.

Oh did I not hear she was brain dead ? LOL.

#32   2013/07/19 01:31PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote granny45:
    Quote bukopandan: I get Phyl wanting to talk to her, but it was so Phyl to stalk off to do her usual macho attack at the very grave site of the dead girl. So perfectly tasteless Phyl.

As opposed to the "tastefulness" of changing the results of a DNA test that tears your daughter's sister away from her????

OMG I know right? Hilarious...

#33   2013/07/19 01:32PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote granny45: "We" don't all know that dingbag Sharon isn't capable of murder - I certainly believe she is after all the crap she has done lately. She has been in loonie land since she paraded down the isle in the chicken feathers to get married following Victor's "funeral"!!!!! She just keeps getting loonier with the stupid blank stare on her face!

LOL. Sharon will come out of this & you will meet the real killer. I for one did not like Phyllis & she had no business there in the first place. I think this is another great story.

I still think it's partly hallucinatory and so if Sharon really did raise a shovel she let it come down into the earth. So someone else hit ole Phyl. It was hard to feel sympathetic for her this week given that she was back to her loudmouth ways. Given all the faces she was making with Adam the other day and with Avery today (Avery blew her away--Av was stunning) and as she stood all hunched over and po'd while listening in at the cemetery, I just had to smile thinking of that shovel to come. I couldn't help but think of the kind of pics you see on 1000 Ways to Die and I could envision the bully being found with the shovel inserted right between her opened mouth halves. Someone had finally shut her up, it'd be said on 1000 Ways to Die.

If she was hit with a shovel then Phyllis head & face would be in pieces & no one could look at her. We'll see if they show her after she was hit. I can not stop singing ding dong the witch is dead.

Oh did I not hear she was brain dead ? LOL.

Yeah, you might want to read some other threads. That was a made up spoiler.

She hasn't even seen a doctor yet, let alone announced brain dead.

#34   2013/07/19 01:33PM
    granny45

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!

#35   2013/07/19 01:35PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote granny45:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!!

#36   2013/07/19 01:40PM
    laurie6

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:

This is all on old Sharon. Wackadoodle strikes again.

Nope. This is all old wicked hag's fault. Remember the one that stuck her old wrinkling tongue down Kyle's throat. Phyllis is obsessive with nick so she could not dump on her sis so she goes after poor beautiful youthful sharon. She has always been jealous of sharon .

And in hearing that nick may turn to sharon once again, phyllis blew a casket and started stalking her once again. That old hag derserves everything she get. May she burn in hell. RIP

Done at work and going home to watch this stupid s/l. Cheers : )

Sharon is the one stalking and obsessing over Nick because he wants young beautiful Avery and not her, She is going crazy and ruining peoples lives. Phyllis is protecting her daughter and Sharon is the cause of it all.

#37   2013/07/19 01:43PM
    granny45

Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:

Nope. This is all old wicked hag's fault. Remember the one that stuck her old wrinkling tongue down Kyle's throat. Phyllis is obsessive with nick so she could not dump on her sis so she goes after poor beautiful youthful sharon. She has always been jealous of sharon .

And in hearing that nick may turn to sharon once again, phyllis blew a casket and started stalking her once again. That old hag derserves everything she get. May she burn in hell. RIP

Sharon is the one stalking and obsessing over Nick because he wants young beautiful Avery and not her, She is going crazy and ruining peoples lives. Phyllis is protecting her daughter and Sharon is the cause of it all.

Absolutely right. Sharon is not only destroying Summer's life with her lies, she is destroying Noah and Faith's also! What Mother would ever do that to their own children???????? Phyllis loves Summer and wants her to know the truth!

#38   2013/07/19 01:44PM
    Phyllisrocks...

The talk is that she is and will be. Still singing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 01:46PM
    #39   2013/07/19 03:02PM
    canada gal

Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:

No deary, it is Phyllis who ruin lives...Sharon's happy family and now she gets payback. SO, SO SWEET

#40   2013/07/19 03:07PM
    granny45

Quote canada gal:
    Quote laurie6:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:

No deary, it is Phyllis who ruin lives...Sharon's happy family and now she gets payback. SO, SO SWEET

Sharon has ruined Summer's life - she changed the DNA report so Summer thought that Nick wasn't her father and then she fights with her mother and causes her to fall down the stairs to what is probably her death! She has ruined Summer's life and she has crushed Noah and Kyle's lives with her lies, she has crushed Nick - turned Jack's life around - so much destruction not to mention all she has done up to this storyline - WOW! She is a nut job!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list