List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/19 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 11:36PM, Views: 7629, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:
    #101   2013/07/19 10:25PM
    Re: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon
    canada gal

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:
    Okay, so your are implying that with MS's departure, there are no more s/ls for SC?

It's more like, I wouldn't spit on her if she were on fire. She's ditzier than Paris Hilton on speed. Without Phyllis, she's useless!

And yet, you are in this thread. I love it.

Duh, of course I am "in this thread." It has Phyllis name in the subtitle. Why wouldn't I NOT be in it?

Oh, i thought it was a Sharon Thread.

Seriously!?! That's it! Welp, that's wonderful! I'm glad you had a thought. You should get a blue ribbon for that. Anyway...

Phyllis' fabulously long-legged, Jessica Rabbit self is going to give one hell of a final curtain call, come Monday, and I cannot wait to see her kick that ditzy-twit to the curb. Go Phyllis! I'm gonna miss her! Oh well!

Hey, i'm in this thread to honour a great pairing, sorry if i have offended you.

#102   2013/07/19 10:29PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Okay, so your are implying that with MS's departure, there are no more s/ls for SC?

I can't speak for that poster, but I don't think she was talking about s/l's. I think she was talking about the viewers response and if what Sharon does etc will matter so much when her number one enemy is gone.

I have been on this board way too long and I can personally testify that the threads that explode are always the Sharon vs Phyllis ones. I've seen many a thread shut down because people got so worked up (me being no exception). Phyllis is being removed from the equation. So what happens now?

Well, i guess we will see. But i noticed that many phyllis fans are just as passionate about hating sharon with or without phyllis in the s/l. Yes, it is too bad that MS decided to leave. Shyllis was epic

That is very true!

I'm very much going to miss Shyllis. Looking back, those years were epic.

There is nothing going on now that can remotely compete with that. Other than Sharon, the rest are bores.

ICAM.

The thought of Chelsea making hotplate dinners for Dylan or Avery baking cupcakes pretty much makes me want to bash my head against the wall. This is what we are in for now.

I am misty eyed already, but I am just not seeing the passion that we all had, on one side or the other, carrying on into the future.

This may sound ridiculous, but that we all could get so worked up (and still are with MS's final scenes) means the show is good!! Right?

No, not at all. I am very pleased with MS send off. I was afraid we were going to lose both characters. And it is so befitting that her last lucid scene is with SC. (I have tears in my eyes}. They were a great love affair. Though I wish that in the end they would have a more aimable parting, but i know it would not be great for ratings. Drama sellls better. Lol.

A comment to the above . I can see sharon, though not as MS's Phyllis, but a grey sharon, that will be a thorn in some of the newbies' side.

I always hoped they would move to a frenemy relationship. They worked so good together to take down Nikki to help Jack. Great brief moment. But the new writers separated them completely, focused on other dumbass relationships and all that stuff I could rant for weeks over.

I was relieved they gave the S vs P thing a break, but now that it is all said and done, I guess it is fitting her last scene was fighting Sharon. It makes me very sick it is all over Nick though. No. The more I think about it, this isn't how it should have went down. Nick is a douchebag tool.

#103   2013/07/19 10:44PM
    canada gal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:

I can't speak for that poster, but I don't think she was talking about s/l's. I think she was talking about the viewers response and if what Sharon does etc will matter so much when her number one enemy is gone.

I have been on this board way too long and I can personally testify that the threads that explode are always the Sharon vs Phyllis ones. I've seen many a thread shut down because people got so worked up (me being no exception). Phyllis is being removed from the equation. So what happens now?

Well, i guess we will see. But i noticed that many phyllis fans are just as passionate about hating sharon with or without phyllis in the s/l. Yes, it is too bad that MS decided to leave. Shyllis was epic

That is very true!

There is nothing going on now that can remotely compete with that. Other than Sharon, the rest are bores.

ICAM.

The thought of Chelsea making hotplate dinners for Dylan or Avery baking cupcakes pretty much makes me want to bash my head against the wall. This is what we are in for now.

I am misty eyed already, but I am just not seeing the passion that we all had, on one side or the other, carrying on into the future.

This may sound ridiculous, but that we all could get so worked up (and still are with MS's final scenes) means the show is good!! Right?

No, not at all. I am very pleased with MS send off. I was afraid we were going to lose both characters. And it is so befitting that her last lucid scene is with SC. (I have tears in my eyes}. They were a great love affair. Though I wish that in the end they would have a more aimable parting, but i know it would not be great for ratings. Drama sellls better. Lol.

A comment to the above . I can see sharon, though not as MS's Phyllis, but a grey sharon, that will be a thorn in some of the newbies' side.

I always hoped they would move to a frenemy relationship. They worked so good together to take down Nikki to help Jack. Great brief moment. But the new writers separated them completely, focused on other dumbass relationships and all that stuff I could rant for weeks over.

I was relieved they gave the S vs P thing a break, but now that it is all said and done, I guess it is fitting her last scene was fighting Sharon. It makes me very sick it is all over Nick though. No. The more I think about it, this isn't how it should have went down. Nick is a douchebag tool.

I agree on both accounts. I thought that some day S & P could have become a love/hate relationship similiar to Mrs. C and Jill. Too bad, I will miss those fighting scenes. Sometimes they were better than some love scenes.

Sharon and Phyllis were over Nick, so them fighting over him was stupid. I wished that they could have teamed up and taken turns in torturing the doofus.

#104   2013/07/19 10:50PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:

That is very true!

ICAM.

I agree on both accounts. I thought that some day S & P could have become a love/hate relationship similiar to Mrs. C and Jill. Too bad, I will miss those fighting scenes. Sometimes they were better than some love scenes.

Sharon and Phyllis were over Nick, so them fighting over him was stupid. I wished that they could have teamed up and taken turns in torturing the doofus.

It doesn't make sense at all. No matter which way you try to flip it.

But hey, I guess Nick always has to look good - no matter who the writers are - so why not trash them both, and no less with Phyllis's final scenes.

What a load of CRAP. A steaming pile of crap we have all been served and it really is quite offensive.

I will stick around with this show for Sharon and not any of their one note horrific "leads" they are pushing on us.

I am so angry LMAO!

#105   2013/07/19 10:51PM
    daisyy

Sharon is guilty again, idiot she causes problems all the time

#106   2013/07/19 11:01PM
    canada gal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:

That is very true!

ICAM.

But hey, I guess Nick always has to look good - no matter who the writers are - so why not trash them both, and no less with Phyllis's final scenes.

What a load of CRAP. A steaming pile of crap we have all been served and it really is quite offensive.

I will stick around with this show for Sharon and not any of their one note horrific "leads" they are pushing on us.

I am so angry LMAO!

Sticking around, but don't trust JFP,
    LMAO too.

#107   2013/07/19 11:06PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:

That is very true!

ICAM.

I am so angry LMAO!

LMAO too.

I don't trust her at all. Not one bit. I can't believe this is happening (not MS leaving, but the disaster of the show), but it is..... MAB at least respected the actors.

Just OMG.

#108   2013/07/19 11:23PM
    canada gal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:

That is very true!

ICAM.

I am so angry LMAO!

LMAO too.

I don't trust her at all. Not one bit. I can't believe this is happening (not MS leaving, but the disaster of the show), but it is..... MAB at least respected the actors.

Just OMG.

IA, MAB did that, but shictor was sick. She should have said no to EB. Lol. But loved the crazy things she got Phyllis to do. I really wanted her to have a relationship with Ronan. I loved the dynamics betw Ronan, Phyllis and Nina.

#109   2013/07/19 11:36PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:

IA, MAB did that, but shictor was sick. She should have said no to EB. Lol. But loved the crazy things she got Phyllis to do. I really wanted her to have a relationship with Ronan. I loved the dynamics betw Ronan, Phyllis and Nina.

Yeah MAB did the Shictor thing. WTH was she thinking? You have to agree that even Phyllis fans cut her a break here, because that was so awful. Yes it gets thrown around here and there, but really, it was universal disgust and shock.

Agreed Ronan was great. But they fired him right out of the gate to bring us...... Alex. Yay.

Wasn't his 2 minute relationship with NuAbby enthralling? So glad they fired Ronan who had a history with the show to bring us Alex.

Good call.

Oh and good call on firing MR, to bring her back (??) on recurring status and she moved to another show. And now we have *this* Abby. That was handled wonderfully!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list