List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon

Started by Phyllisrocksthecradl at 2013/07/19 12:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/19 11:36PM, Views: 7306, Replies: 108
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #91   2013/07/19 09:49PM
    Re: Spoiler - Phyllis fault for stalking Sharon
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Okay, so your are implying that with MS's departure, there are no more s/ls for SC?

I can't speak for that poster, but I don't think she was talking about s/l's. I think she was talking about the viewers response and if what Sharon does etc will matter so much when her number one enemy is gone.

I have been on this board way too long and I can personally testify that the threads that explode are always the Sharon vs Phyllis ones. I've seen many a thread shut down because people got so worked up (me being no exception). Phyllis is being removed from the equation. So what happens now?

Well, i guess we will see. But i noticed that many phyllis fans are just as passionate about hating sharon with or without phyllis in the s/l. Yes, it is too bad that MS decided to leave. Shyllis was epic

That is very true!

I'm very much going to miss Shyllis. Looking back, those years were epic.

There is nothing going on now that can remotely compete with that. Other than Sharon, the rest are bores.

#92   2013/07/19 09:50PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:
    Okay, so your are implying that with MS's departure, there are no more s/ls for SC?

It's more like, I wouldn't spit on her if she were on fire. She's ditzier than Paris Hilton on speed. Without Phyllis, she's useless!

And yet, you are in this thread. I love it.

Duh, of course I am "in this thread." It has Phyllis name in the subtitle. Why wouldn't I NOT be in it?

#93   2013/07/19 09:52PM
    canada gal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote mahina:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Havasu addict: Where, how, and why on this earth would anyone think Phyllis shouldn't have been there? Phyllis knows lies and when Summer told her what Faith said, she went to confront her. This is just like a case in the real world, if so and so hadn't gotten out of the car this wouldn't have happened.....Phyllis had every right to be there. I'm floored along with many others that anyone says its her own fault for being in a coma now. .??????

If the roles were reversed, you can bet the sun and the moon that it would be Phyllis's fault and Sharon a tragic victim.

Have you forgotten that Phyl switched Daniel's paternity results and Sasha was the tragic victim? Oh wait its not Phyl's fault. . What goes around comes around.

No I haven't forgotten and she got caught and paid in spades by having her son taken away from her. I guess that doesn't count huh?

So Summer should pay because ole Shar has gone off spinning again. GREAT logic.

Think that if jack is the dad, the truth will not come, but if nick's the dad the truth will come out soon. Either way I think Summer has already been majorily scared by Phyllis and Nick.

#94   2013/07/19 09:53PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:

It's more like, I wouldn't spit on her if she were on fire. She's ditzier than Paris Hilton on speed. Without Phyllis, she's useless!

Duh, of course I am "in this thread." It has Phyllis name in the subtitle. Why wouldn't I NOT be in it?

It is a bash Phyllis thread, not a Sharon one. LOL. Not like you are crashing a Sharon love in.

#95   2013/07/19 09:53PM
    canada gal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:

I can't speak for that poster, but I don't think she was talking about s/l's. I think she was talking about the viewers response and if what Sharon does etc will matter so much when her number one enemy is gone.

I have been on this board way too long and I can personally testify that the threads that explode are always the Sharon vs Phyllis ones. I've seen many a thread shut down because people got so worked up (me being no exception). Phyllis is being removed from the equation. So what happens now?

Well, i guess we will see. But i noticed that many phyllis fans are just as passionate about hating sharon with or without phyllis in the s/l. Yes, it is too bad that MS decided to leave. Shyllis was epic

That is very true!

There is nothing going on now that can remotely compete with that. Other than Sharon, the rest are bores.

ICAM.

#96   2013/07/19 09:56PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote mahina:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Havasu addict: Where, how, and why on this earth would anyone think Phyllis shouldn't have been there? Phyllis knows lies and when Summer told her what Faith said, she went to confront her. This is just like a case in the real world, if so and so hadn't gotten out of the car this wouldn't have happened.....Phyllis had every right to be there. I'm floored along with many others that anyone says its her own fault for being in a coma now. .??????

If the roles were reversed, you can bet the sun and the moon that it would be Phyllis's fault and Sharon a tragic victim.

Have you forgotten that Phyl switched Daniel's paternity results and Sasha was the tragic victim? Oh wait its not Phyl's fault. . What goes around comes around.

No I haven't forgotten and she got caught and paid in spades by having her son taken away from her. I guess that doesn't count huh?

So Summer should pay because ole Shar has gone off spinning again. GREAT logic.

Think that if jack is the dad, the truth will not come, but if nick's the dad the truth will come out soon. Either way I think Summer has already been majorily scared by Phyllis and Nick.

Sorry no. Can't follow you here. She loves her parents and yes, they divorced, but that happens all the time and people deal. She was leading a very happy life.

Do you consider Noah majorly scarred? What if Phyllis made him the milkman's father to get Nick back?

Come on.

I get defending a character you love, but there needs to be some level of standards. Or something.

#97   2013/07/19 09:57PM
    canada gal

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:

Oh, i thought it was a Sharon Thread.

#98   2013/07/19 10:02PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:

That is very true!

ICAM.

The thought of Chelsea making hotplate dinners for Dylan or Avery baking cupcakes pretty much makes me want to bash my head against the wall. This is what we are in for now.

I am misty eyed already, but I am just not seeing the passion that we all had, on one side or the other, carrying on into the future.

This may sound ridiculous, but that we all could get so worked up (and still are with MS's final scenes) means the show is good!! Right?

#99   2013/07/19 10:13PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote canada gal:

Oh, i thought it was a Sharon Thread.

Seriously!?! That's it! Welp, that's wonderful! I'm glad you had a thought. You should get a blue ribbon for that. Anyway...

Phyllis' fabulously long-legged, Jessica Rabbit self is going to give one hell of a final curtain call, come Monday, and I cannot wait to see her kick that ditzy-twit to the curb. Go Phyllis! I'm gonna miss her! Oh well!

#100   2013/07/19 10:20PM
    canada gal

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote canada gal:

That is very true!

ICAM.

The thought of Chelsea making hotplate dinners for Dylan or Avery baking cupcakes pretty much makes me want to bash my head against the wall. This is what we are in for now.

I am misty eyed already, but I am just not seeing the passion that we all had, on one side or the other, carrying on into the future.

This may sound ridiculous, but that we all could get so worked up (and still are with MS's final scenes) means the show is good!! Right?

No, not at all. I am very pleased with MS send off. I was afraid we were going to lose both characters. And it is so befitting that her last lucid scene is with SC. (I have tears in my eyes}. They were a great love affair. Though I wish that in the end they would have a more aimable parting, but i know it would not be great for ratings. Drama sellls better. Lol.

A comment to the above . I can see sharon, though not as MS's Phyllis, but a grey sharon, that will be a thorn in some of the newbies' side.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list